Final [1/2]

When I started to fall for you ...

2 year later ~

 

"Yah , hurry up , slow poke !" You shouted at the airport .

"Wait ! Aish , stop rushing me !" He was running towards you .

You laughed at how silly he was when he was rushing . You placed your luggage on the bench and looked around .

"Bye , Korea ~ I'll miss you ~" You mumbled .

"Yah , Yu Minnie !!!" Sunny , Luna and Krystal charged to you and gave you a bear hug . Behind came L , Hoya , Woohyun and Chunji ... and Chunji's girlfriend .

"Aigoo , i-i can't breathe !" You struggled and they broke the hug , "aish , i'm gonna miss you , Minnie ..."

"We can skype ~" You chirped .

"Mwo ? Aren't you sad ? Aren't you gonna miss us ?" Sunny pouted .

"Ani , i'll come back maybe once or twice a year ?" You said , holding back your tears . You wouldn't want your friends to cry too so you stopped yourself from crying .

"Pssh , don't cry when you're on the plane okay ~" Krystal teased .

"Cheh , i won't . Who knows it might be you guys crying ~~~" You teased them back .

"As you wish ~" Luna hit your head .

"Yah , are you guys done ? Sunny and I are going on a date soon !" Woohyun whined .

You looked at him and raised a brow , "Sunny's coming with me , Woohyun ~" 

"Ani , no one's gonna take her away from me , without my permission !" Woohyun pulled Sunny into his arms possesively . 

"Look who's being so possesive here ~" You , Luna , Krystal , L , Chunji and Chunji's girlfriend teased . 

Sunny blushed , "aish , stop it , you guys ."

"Oh wait , L and Hoya ?" You wriggled your brows .

"What ?" They replied .

"Krystal and Luna ?" You wriggled your brows too and they immediately blushed .

"Oh , i see , i see ~" You chuckled and the couples blushed even more .

"Ya-yah ... shh ..." Luna and Krystal hit your hand .

"Take care of them , okay ?! If they complain to me that you guys bullied them , i'll take my revenge for them when I'm back !" You snapped and hit L and Hoya's chest .

"Why are you touching them ?" A voice came and pulled you into his arms .

"Pssh , look at who's being possesive here too ~" Krystal teased .

"Looks like you're going in soon ~" Chunji said . 

"Oh ne ! Bye guys ! See you soon ~" You waved to them and entered the point of departure .

 

 

12 hours later ~~

 

You were sleeping on his shoulders on the plane , listening to his songs . 

"Ladies and Gentlemen , you've safely reached California . Please unbuckle your seatbelts and prepare to alight ." [A/N I tried to imitate the stewardess myself , while typing this and it's so friggin' retarded xD]  The stewardess spoke through the mic and you woke up .

You tapped his head and turned the music louder . 

"Yah , wh-what's that ?!" He sprang up and pulled off the earpiece , looking flustered . You giggled slyly , "rise and shine ~" 

"Argh , idiot ." He knocked your head and got up to take the luggage down .

"Yah , you're more like one !" You snapped and snatched your luggage from him .

"Kaja ~" You linked your arms with his and got down the plane .

 

Hotel ~~~

You both checked in the hotel for this week till your new house in California will be ready . 

"Wah , it's so beautiful ! Pabo , bwa !" You shouted as you opened the door to your room . 

He smiled , "okay , that's cute ~"

You blushed alittle but then you saw the swimming pool , you couldn't contain your excitement again , "omona , woah ! The water's so clear ! Let's go swimming now !" 

"Are you crazy ? Let's swim later ... I wanna rest first !" He laid on the bed and doze off .

"Yah , don't sleep !" You shouted and hit his arm .

"Shhh , you're being noisy here ~" He grumbled and pulled you down beside him and hugged you tightly .

"Y-Yah , i don't want to-" 

He interrupted you by planting a kiss on your forehead .

"G-Geurae ... sleep ..." you were then defeated and closed your eyes too .

He looked down at you and smiled , "i just love this feeling ... I hope it will never end ."


=== He ... He ... He ... Who ? :)

One more mini chapter to go ~ ===