Threatened .

When I started to fall for you ...

Before the day of the wedding .

 

You were tossing around on your bed . It's 04:55AM in the morning now . But you somehow woke up and couldn't get anymore sleep . 

Kiss .

Kiss .

Kiss .

The image kept repeating in your head . You shook it off but it came back again . 

"Aish ! I'm going to school early today !!" You got pissed and get off the bed to prepare for school .

 

You were on the way to school when you had this feeling that someone's following you again . You looked at your watch . *It's only 5:30AM . Who goes to school this early ? Excluding me .* It's so dark here that you don't even dare to turn back . It's coming closer to you and you couldn't help but to feel scared and run off . But before you do so , it read your mind and caught you in time .

"Y-yah-" You off .

 

You were unconscious and were brought to a dark place . They poured iced water on you and you jotted awake . Your head was spinning and soon it became normal . You saw 7 people in front of you , glancing dirtily at you . You then noticed that you were tied onto a chair .

"W-where's this p-place ?" You asked , hoping they will treat you well .

"Shut up , !" One of the girl snapped at you .

"Who are you ?" You asked .

"We're Powerpuff girls , kid ." She joked .

"You're here to SAVE you out from L.Joe's life !" Another snapped .

"How do you know anything ?" You asked .

"You're talkative , kiddo ." You received a light slap across your face . You winced at the stung that made your face hardened . 

"Painful ?" one asked and you refused to answer .

"Looks like we have to get your husband here too ..." A girl with piercings all over her ears said .

"I have no husband !" You retorted bravely .

"Aww , what's more to be embarrassed about having a husband at this age ? Your mum does right ?" You felt insulted .

"Don't insult anyone !" You shouted .

"You're sucha !" The girl pinched your arm and created a bruise on your left arm . You screamed in pain and tears fell from your eyes .

"W-what d-d-do .... you w-want ?" You asked .

"Leave L.Joe . Tell them that you're not marrying him , at the church tomorrow and we'll let you off ." They threatened .

"Why must you do this ? I don't even know who are you guys !" You yelled .

"Just do it or else , i can not guarantee you that you'll still live a normal life today ." They snapped .

You hesistated awhile . 

*I'll be free if i'm not married ... isn't it ?* 

"How's it ?" One of them asked .

"O-okay . Deal . I'll promise to do so tomorrow ." You promised .


=== Hello ! Double update for today ^^ Hope you all enjoy the suspense !~~~ ^^ 

Oh , i told you that i'll ask L.Joe , not to hate you anymore right ? 

You know what he say ? 

He said that i'm annoying , and told me to stop asking and he'll take care of everything himself T.T 

Okay , please subscribe and comment (or else i'm like an idiot , talking to myself when actually i'm talking to you guys ...)