Don't explain what I see .

When I started to fall for you ...

I don't see what's there for you to explain . 

 

You ran and ran but don't know where to go . You looked around and remembered that Sunny was living around here . 

"Sunny-ah !" You shouted as you saw Sunny closing her main gate , with Woohyun beside her .

She looked around and saw you , "eoh , Minnie !!! What are you doing here !"

She ran to you and hugged you . But the moment she hugged you , you poured out everything . She carressed your head , "Minnie-ah , what happened ?" 

"A-ani ... i-i .. i j-just felt like ... c-cr ... crying ..." You sobbed in her arms .

"Yah Lee Soonkyu ~" Woohyun called Sunny .

"Woohyun-ah , mianhae , i don't think i can go for a walk tonight ..." She said , pointing at you . 

"She's crying ?" Woohyun asked .

Sunny nodded her head and told Woohyun to go home first . Woohyun smiled and waved to Sunny .

 

"Minnie-ah , it is L.Joe ?" Sunny asked you . 

You nodded your head , thinking about the disastrous scene which was flashing through your mind crazily . You had no idea what you're crying about . Is it because you hate Soeun ? Or is it because you hate L.Joe and Soeun ? Or is it because L.Joe is your husband and making out with another girl in front of you was really a pain ? Or is it because you're mad because ... you've fallen for him ?

Then , Sunny got a call from Woohyun . 

"Sunny-ah , can you tell Yu Min to switch on her phone ?" 

"Wae ?" 

"L.Joe couldn't reach her ." 

"Hold on , i'll ask her ."

Sunny looked at you , "Minnie-ah , can you switch on your phone ?"

"Why should I ? He's going to call me right ?" 

Sunny bit her lips and nodded .

"No , i'm not going to ." You said angrily .

"Woohyun-ah , she doesn't want to . Let's not force her already ."

"okay , but i don't know what will happen to her eoh ..." 

"Wh-"

"Yah , Yu Min ! Park Yu Min !" 

"It's L.Joe ..." Woohyun said .

Before Sunny could finish asking , a loud voice came from the door . You jerked abit when you heard the voice .

"I'll talk to you later , Woohyunnie .." 

"Yah , Sunny-ssi , please open the door !" L.Joe banged on the door several times . Sunny stood up and you got hold of her wrist , "don't let him in ,"

Sunny nodded and opened the door fiercely , "yah , why are you banging onto my door so loudly ?!" 

"Where's Yu Min ?! Bring her out !" L.Joe shouted . 

"She not here . Please go away !" Sunny refused .

"Don't lie . Woohyun told me that she's here !" L.Joe barged into Sunny's house .

"Yah neo ! You come out !" Sunny shouted and quickly stood in front of her room's door , not allowing L.Joe to go in . 

"Move away , please ." L.Joe gritted his teeth . 

"No way ! She doesn't wants to see you !" Sunny shrieked .

"You don't regret !" L.Joe shouted and nodded his head , smirking .

You heard it and quickly got up from the bed and opened the door , "yah ,  don't you lay a finger on Sunny !"

L.Joe and Sunny's head sprang up and looked at you . A smile got onto L.Joe's face immediately . You wept your tears and pulled Sunny in . 

"Sunny-ah , gomawo , but i'm going home now ." You said and hugged Sunny tightly .

"will he hurt you ?" Sunny asked .

"I'm not going to be sleeping with him or so ." You said .

"Hmm okay then ... becareful .. call me if you need me ." Sunny hugged you again . 

You glared at L.Joe and walked away immediately .

"Thanks , Sunny-ssi ." L.Joe smiled and leave the house , catching up with you .

 

You walked as fast as you could so that you could avoid L.Joe . You hated seeing him now . You quickly crossed the traffic and walked along the route , back home .

"Yu Min-ah !" You then heard a voice behind you and the footsteps got heavier .

You sped up and pretended not to hear anything .

"Yah , Park Yu Min !" Someone then grabbed onto your arm . 

"Stop ." He warned you .

"Don't . touch . me . with your . pair of flithy . hands ." You pulled your hands off and continued walking .

"W-wait , please let me explain ." L.Joe stood in front of you , obstructing you to walk . 

"Please excuse me ." You said .

"No , i won't until you hear me out ." L.Joe said .

"Please excuse me ." You repeated , but this time , harsher .

"I said , not until you'll hear me-"

"Why should I hear you out ?! I'm not interested in your business !" You shouted and a few of the passerby turned and looked at both of you . 

Feeling embarrassed , you pushed L.joe and ran with all your might .

"Yah , you want to compete right !" L.Joe ran past you and stopped at the traffic light .

You stopped and turned the other way round .

"If running can let you calm down , then I'll run with you , wait till you're willing to hear me out ." You heard L.Joe said behind you .

You took a deep breathe and turned around , "can you stop following me ?! You're so annoying !" 

L.Joe stopped on his track and looked at you as your tears fell due to exhaustion and thousand things flashing in your head , making you confused of what you're doing . 

"Tired already ?" L.Joe came closer to you but you backed away .

"Yu Min , please , i beg you , please listen to me ." L.Joe said desperately .

You shot a glare at him , "why do you even bothered to chase me and explain ? Shouldn't you be staying home and finish up the things that you're suppose to do ?! Why are you leaving Soeun home alone ? You're such a bad cousin ! You should accompany her since she's going back to Canada in a few days ! Why do you even bother to explain the things that you shouldn't explain because it's just enough by just seeing it ?! Go away and stay away from me , i don't see a need for you to say anything !"

L.Joe jerked at what you've just said . 

"Please , I'll only take 2 minutes . Even if I take up the whole night , I still have to explain to you every ing single  thing clearly !" L.Joe shouted at you . You tears fell again , "i don't want you waste our time by explaining this ! It's not even worth it ! Just stop explaining , it'll just make it worst !" 

After saying , you turned your back to him and walked away . His mind was now tumbled around . He was really annoyed and frustrated by how you're acting when you don't even want to hear him out .

"Listen up , why do you think I bother to explain to you ? It's because I don't want us to get divorced so fast and easily ! I'm saving a face for my mother okay ! Why do I even bother to explain the things that I shouldn't explain because it's just enough by just seeing it ? It's because seeing it doesn't tell you everything ! Explaination is needed !" L.Joe shouted . You got startled by his voice and stopped . 

"Really ? Actions say much louder than words ! So explanation isn't worth it ! What you both have just done is just enough to prove everything you have to say ! So you just shut up ! Making out with your own cousin is a very suave thing huh ! Shout it out here then ! Tell them how much pleasure your cousin gave you ! Tell them where did you made out ! Tell them now !" You screamed as loud as you could to attract the passersby attention .

L.Joe glared at you with his killer eye stare . You could sense his frustration , anger and anxiety in his eyes . His hair was all messed up . Probably by the wonderful pleasure that Soeun gave him . His shirt was not even proper , lip-stick stains all over it . 

"Don't stare at me like this , because , i won't listen to you ." You said and quickly walked away since it started to drizzle . 

*Park Yu Min , what to do so that you'll listen to me ?!* L.Joe grabbed his hair and shouted in the middle of the route . 

You wrapped yourself with your arms , crying in the rain . You don't know what to do . Why do you even have to marry him in the first place ? Why did everything happen so quickly ? 

While walking home in the rain , you felt a pair of arms swung around you and the rain had stopped suddenly . You thought it was L.Joe but it wasn't . It was his brother , Chun Ji . 

"C-chun Ji ? Why are you here ?" You asked , still sobbing .

"Noona , it's gonna be fine ." Chun Ji hugged you tightly , kept you under the umbrella and walked you home . 

 

"Have a sit first ." You said but stopped Chun Ji from sitting on the sofa when you flashback to what happened just now . 

"Come up to my room . I-it's a little messy in the living room ... I haven't clear up yet ..." You said , not wanting to let Chun Ji know what had happened just now .

"Noona , quickly wash up or else you'll fall sick ." Chun Ji said sweetly .

"Yes Sir ... haha , you can rest at the sofa there first ." You said and took L.Joe's pillow and threw it to Chun Ji .

After you finished bathing , you heard snoring the moment you came out from the bathroom . You saw Chun Ji sleeping on the sofa . You chuckled and took out a blanket from the wardrobe and covered him . 

You then went downstairs to have a cup of warm water before sleeping . You entered the kitchen and saw the blown out candle , delicious food but it's already cold . You were touched at that moment . 

You then saw a box on the table and you opened it up . Glittering , twinkling , the thing shone into your eyes . It's a really pretty necklace that wrote L.Joe's name behind the heart shape . You were taken aback by that , confused why did he made a special dinner when he's making out with his cousin . 

You decided to clear the uneaten food , taking up the plate and shoved the delicious and beautiful dish in the rubbish bin . 

"Y-yah , what are you doing ? Why are you t-touching this ? I m-made this f-for the whole day ... for m-my w-wife ... but then ... m-my cousin came back ... d-drunk ... and took a-advantage of m-m ... me ..." You turned to see a drunkened L.Joe speaking half consciously . His face was all red like an apple and the beer stench on him was unbearably smelly . He look pathetic . Yes , you're pitying him now . 

He suddenly grabbed you wrist and continued mumbling , "i-i ... was about t-to ... c-celebrate ... o-our 100th days ... since wedding ... b-but ... s-she- , no ... i meant i-i ... r-ruined it ... by n-not stopping ... the dirty t-things ... that i was d-doing just now ... B-but ... I .. I wanted t-to explain ... to my w-wife ... but ... b-but , she d-doesn't want ... t-to l-l ... listen to me ..." 

You felt like crying seeing him like this . You don't know why but it hurts you deep inside your heart . His gripped got tighter and it's hurting you . 

"Y-yah , stop it !" You said and pulled his hand off you but you accidentally dropped the plate that's on your other hand on the floor .

"A-ah !" You got a shock from the loud sound .

L.Joe's eyes finally widened to the loud sound and loosen his grip on your wrist . You quickly bent down , trying to clear the broken pieces of ceramic .

"What is happening here ?" Chun Ji who heard the sound from upstairs .

"H-hyung ... y-you've came back ?" Chun Ji said as L.Joe looked at Chun Ji .

"You ? W-what ... are you doing here ? I-it's my house , you know ! W-who ... g-gave you the p-permission to come in ?!" L.Joe threw the can at Chun Ji and it hit his head . You quickly stood up , wanting to defend Chun Ji and stop L.Joe but you felt a slight sting from your leg . Then you saw blood coming out .

"Hyung , you made noona cry so badly in the rain but you went drinking ?!" Chun Ji was so furious .

"Y-you talk to y-your hyung like this ? W-who taught you this ? D-don't interrupt m-my business i-if you don't ... understand a-a thing !" L.Joe flung a punch at Chun Ji .

"Yah , stop it , Lee Byung Hun ! He's your brother !" You screamed and cried . 

You limped to the living room and opened the door , "Chun Ji , please go home first . Your brother is drunk , i'll take care of it ." 

"Noona , i'll stay . He'll continue his nonsense on you ! I'll protect you ." Chun Ji said firmly . L.Joe staggered to Chun Ji , "stop interferring to my business , bastard !" 

L.Joe then threw another weak punch on Chun Ji . Chun Ji got hold of L.Joe's hand and threw a punch back , "douchebag ! You made noona sad all the time ! What kind of husband are you !" 

"Chun Ji , stop it ! Please go home now ! I'm sorry ..." You pushed Chun Ji out of the house and locked the door .

You glared at L.Joe and walked away but he grabbed your arm and pushed you onto the wall . 

"Stop it , Lee Byung Hun ! Enough !" You shouted and felt giddy at that moment . 

"Try me again ." L.Joe gripped your wrist tightly and went down and kissed you roughly . You were taken aback by his actions and pushed him away . 

"Stop it , don't touch me !" You slapped him by accident .

He stopped everything and looked at you . Tears started to form in his eyes . You didn't know what you've done . You slapped him by accident -- you didn't meant it . 

"I-i'm sorry ..." You said and was about to walk up to the room , when a tears rolled down your cheeks and you collapsed . 


=== Hello double update today :3

Intense drama . Did I failed at making dramas ?

Gosh , so hard but luckily it was in my mind so clearly . I almost teared up writing this chapter . Damn L.Joe and you ... so poor T.T

Hope you guys enjoyed it .

Oh and Soeun went to town to find her friends again . She'll be back with her plan to get L.Joe soon . Maybe another drama ? x)

Okay , that's all for today :) Subscribe and comment ! ^^ ===