Final [2/2]

When I started to fall for you ...

Listen to this :)

"I wanna love you all day , wanna love you all night , you got me feeling so hot oh yeah oh yeah ~" Your phone rang and you pushed him away .

"Yoboseyo ?" 

"Yu Min-ah ~ Have you reached Cali ?" 

"Ne Umma , we've reached !" 

"Alright ! Take good care of yourself and have fun eoh ?"

"Ne , take care too , Umma ! Bye !"

You hung up and looked at the sleeping him . 

"Wake up now !" You pulled him up and shook him . He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you as you pinched his face and smiled , "let's go swimming ?" 

"Uh no ! I want to sleep more ..." He tried to lay back down the bed . You hit his chest and frowned , "fine , sleep all you want . I'm going to wear my bikini down and find a better man !" 

He immediately sprang up and back hugged you , "yah , andwae ~~~ I'm gonna see it first ~ But you're gonna wear a shirt and shorts down to the pool . No skin must be revealed to other men ! Understand ?" 

You felt butterflies in your stomach and goose bumps standing up . His y voice hits your eardrum and you shivered mentally .

"Wh-who said I'm gonna show y-you ?" You broke the hug and blushed .

"Eh ? I'm your husband , of course you must show me first !" He exclaimed .

"Yeah yeah , "husband" ? My dear husband who loves to sleep rather than being with his wife ~" You complained .

"Arasseo , arasseo , i'll accompany my dearest wife , okay ?" He said cutely and took off his top , revealing his well-built body with abs and wide chest .

You blushed and turned your back on him , "y-yah , why are y-you taking off in front of m-me ?!" 

He chuckled at your actions , "wae ?! We're husband and wife ! There's nothing to hide ~~~ Right , wifey ?" He backhugged you again and tried to pull up your top but you hit his hands hardly and pushed him away , "ya-yah ! Wh-wh-what were y-you tr-trying to do just n-now ?!"

"Don't be shy ~" He chuckled and pinned you on the wall .

"G-go away , i'm going to change now !" You pushed him away and quickly ran into the bathroom .

*Keke , silly wife ~ That's why I love her ~* 

Within minutes , you finished changing and opened the door . Unexpectedly , you were being pushed in and your lower body hit the basin .

"Ou-ouch--"

You winced but a soft lip pasted onto your lips . He wrapped his arms around your bare waist and kissed you passionately . His touch made you had goose bumps . You totally didn't see that coming . You were shocked and didn't respond to his kiss until he bit your lips , asking you for response and entrance into your mouth . You closed your eyes shut and didn't know what to do . But then , he was soon out of breathe so he broke the kiss and locked your gaze onto his .

"You're such a bad kisser ." He stated and that made you felt embarrassed and tried to retort back , "y-you were the-"

But he kissed your lips once again , "but still , it doesn't change my love for you ." 

You gave him an awkward smile .

"I love you , Lee Yu Min ~"

Your cheeks became pink and chuckled , "i love you too , my Lee Byung Hun ~"

Then , you tip-toed and kissed him back . This time , you did the move . It was his turn to get a shock . He didn't see that coming too .

"Look who's a bad kisser too ?" You teased and pinched his nose , laughing .

 

And ... Mr and Mrs Lee lived happily ever after after after after after forever forever forever and ever ever ever ever .....


=== FINISHED ! I guess you guys are smart enough to know that it's L.Joe ? HEHE ^^

Omg , i'm done with this fic ! /cries/ I didn't want to end this but ... like how they say 'things will eventually come to an end' .... /sighs/

Hope you're satisfied with this chapter ! I won't be writing a squeal for this story too .

***** I really must thank these subbies (comment if you've read this note) who read this fic , support this fic , comment on this fic and LOVING IT FIC <333

I've never thought I would have 100+ subbies when I started this fic but now ... omg ... I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS . /jumps around/ I don't know how to thank you guys more ... /cries harder/

JUST , THANK YOU . /bows 180 degrees and flips 360 degrees in the air/ Thanks to the silent readers too . You can come out now ~ Your turn to shine now ! Comment or something . Though you guys didn't subscribe to this story , but have read it , still , a BIG THANK YOU . :) 

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  [gifs not mine]

Anyway , i hope you guys will still support my other fics and my upcoming fic that i'll post it up later :) I really do wanna acheive 200 subbies next time . :) So ... help me , will you ?

Hmm , to reward you guys , i'll be putting L.Min/JoeMin [L.Joe and you {Yu Min} , into my next fic as cameos ^^ Maybe they'll appear in more than one chapter . STAY TUNED TO MY NEXT FIC ! BYEEEEEEEEEE SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN !!!!!===