Supermarket

When I started to fall for you ...

Finally a day together , or not ?

 

"Still sleeping ?" You felt a strong mint breathe beside you . You felt that instant warm suddenly . 

"No reply ?" The person continue to talk . 

"I want to sleep ." You groaned and turn to the person unconsciously .

"Okay , sleep then ." The person said and hugged you tightly .

You opened one of your eyes and saw L.Joe's face right in front of you . His sweet and angelic face , made your heart thump . You stared at him unknowingly until he suddenly opened his eyes and both your eyes met . 

"I-i'm going t-to the .. toilet ." Your face heated up and your eyes blinked several times , avoiding his eye contact . You tried to squeeze out from his hug but he hugged your tighter , not letting you go . 

"So you've been ADMIRING me for so long ?" He asked and made you blushed even more .

"A-ani , i'm not !" You tried to push him away .

"I need the washroom ." You said .

"I'm not letting you go ." He said .

"Yah , pleaseee !" You pouted and he melted inside , letting you go .

"So this works , okay ..." You nodded your head in satisfaction and came out of the bed .

L.Joe smirked and went out of the room .

 

"I'm cooking tonight , so I need to go to the market . Wanna follow ?" He asked me .

I was about to agree when Soeun came to my mind . 

"How about Soeun ?" You asked .

He looked at you and handed you a piece of paper . 

=== L.Joe oppa , i'm out to town today with few of my friends . I won't be back till tomorrow . I'll be staying in my friend's house so you don't have to worry . Bye <3 ===

"O-ooh ..." You said and gave the paper back to him . You might not seem to be showing that you're happy outside , but inside , you're totally over the moon . 

"Happy ? Because you can own me today ." L.Joe teased .

You looked at him in disbelief , "as if i would ." 

*Tell me you're already in love with me , girl ,* 

"Let's go ~" L.Joe pulled you out of the house and drove to the market .

"S-so ... what are you cooking tonight ?" You asked .

"Not telling ." He said , holding back his smile .

"But i'm still gonna look at what you're gonna buy later ." You said .

"Yeah , but you're not gonna enter the kitchen later at home ." He said .

"What ?! Why ! It's not even a special day or what !" You flailed your arms and then pouted .

"Hey , i'm warning you again , stop being so cute ." L.Joe said seriously , with his poker face on . You looked at him and pouted , "i'm sorry if i'm this cute . It doesn't stop you not to fall for me ." 

He kept quiet and you laid back to your seat and looked around the place .

 

Then , you both reached the supermarket . One of the biggest around your area . 

"Get a bag for me ." L.Joe ordered you as he pushed the trolley around the market , picking up the ingredients he needed . And you ? You're just obediently following behind him , being his pet , getting called around .

"Get a bigger bag ?" He said and you sighed .

He stuffed 3 bell pepper and 5 tomato into the bag and put it into the trolley . You gazed at him behind . *He suddenly became the L.Joe that i've never known . He became so caring , understanding , funny , warm , cool and acts like a man all of a sudden . Sometimes i wonder if he would ever fall for me .* 

"Hey , can you take spicy food ?" He suddenly turned and stopped . You didn't notice and walked into him , almost slipped and fall , but someone held you in time . You slowly opened your eyes and saw ... Niel , instead of L.Joe . You stood properly and adjust your clothes , looking at Niel , "thank you , Niel ! I guess i'll get going ." You walked away and went to L.Joe , who busying choosing fruits .

*Why didn't you save me ? I was expecting you though .*

*Aish , why didn't I notice her on time ! Damn Niel , you grabbed her waist !* 

Niel went to you and L.Joe , "yah hyung ! She almost fell and you didn't save her ! Luckily i got her on time !"

"Yeah , i know . You shouldn't have saved her too ." L.Joe said and Niel and you were shocked .

*Shucks ! What have I just said .*

*So you didn't really want to save me , isn't it ? I got it .* 

L.Joe looked at you worriedly and you looked away .

"Thanks for saving me again , Niel . If you didn't save me i would be like that dead fish over there ! Hahah !" You hugged Niel tightly and said . L.Joe was about to laugh but it faded after you hugged Niel . 

"Aigoo , you won't . Okay , have fun with L.Joe hyung in the market . Bye !" He went off like that . 

L.Joe looked at you and was about to ask you to take for him something but you walked away . He caught up on you , wanting your attention , "hey , help me get those packet of coconut milk please ?" 

You nodded silently and tip-toed , trying to get the coconut milk but little did you know , L.Joe purposely kicked your leg lightly , causing you to fall back as you lost your balance . You closed your eyes tightly . But you didn't fall . It doesn't hurt anywhere . But you felt warmth embraced you on your waist . You opened your eyes slowly and saw L.Joe's face right in front of you . 

You gulpped as both your faces were as close to each other's . 

"Gotcha ~" L.Joe whispered ily to you , with a sweet smile on his face . To be honest , your heart is melting like when ice meets hot water . You gulpped even more , as your felt your face heating up . You quickly stood up and covered your face . 

"Aren't you happy ?" L.Joe wraps his arms around your tiny waist , making your back bump onto his chest . You felt his heartbeat beating fast , hitting against your back and couldn't speak a word .

*What is he doing here ?! It's so embarrassing !!!* 

"Answer me ~" He whispered .

"A-ani , i'm n-not happy ..." You said and pushed him away . 

"L-let's continue shopping ?" You said , avoiding eye contact with him . 

*Park YuMin , I know you've already fallen for me .* 

 

After you guys finished shopping in the market , you went back home . You were quiet throughout the ride . You saw L.Joe making a few glances at you but you didn't dare to look back . You guys reached home and you helped L.Joe sort out the groceries when he stopped you . 

"Go and rest . I'll do everything here ." He said , holding onto your hands .

You shrugged off your hands from his lightly and nodded .

L.Joe tilted his head , *What's wrong with her ? Is she sick ?*

You threw yourself on the bed , thinking about what had happened back at the market . 

"Why do you keep teasing me , making those actions that make my heart race ? You said that we're aren't suppose to fall for each other ... But you kept showing me that what you said weren't real . I don't want to fall for you and in the end , we have to divorce ..." You mumbled to yourself .

While you're going crazy thinking about L.Joe in your room , he was trying his very best to cook for you . 

*I'll make sure your heart pops out tonight , Park YuMin .*


=== Updated ! :D <3 ^^

Hehe hope you guys like this chapter ! Sorry for letting you guys wait ! :(

Subscribe and comment ! AND OMG , ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! 80 SUBBIES ?! /faints/ My first ever fic that reached 80 subbies ~ <3 I LOVE Y'ALL SHOOO MUCH <3 Thanks for being so supportive ! Continue to love/read/support my fic ! 

Oh and Teen Top's comeback was O.O AWESOME . L.Joe totally *.*

omg , i'm so falling for him . ===