Lunchbox .

When I started to fall for you ...

Jealousy 

 

You woke up in a brand new day , preparing lunch for L.Joe as Mrs Lee had listed down the things i should do for L.Joe , as a wife . She had written down 'lunch for L.Joe -- Prepare lunchbox for L.Joe to school .' I was totally taken aback by that . But it's ridiculous . Who the hell still have lunchbox when you're 19 or 20 ? A nerd does -- not me even i'm one . For people like L.Joe , lunchbox ? You want him to die instead ? But since it's Mrs Lee's request as she isn't around to look after L.Joe , i had to do it for her sake .

 

"I didn't know that you bring lunchbox to school ..." L.Joe leaned on the fridge and spoke . You flinged a little as you didn't know he was there .

"It wasn't for me ..." You said .

"Then who ? Me ? You know I don't bring lunchbox to school . It's so-"

"I'm making it for Sunny , Krystal and Luna . And you , please stop being so thickskinned ." You scoffed .

"You sure ? Then what's this ?" He spotted the list that Mrs Lee wrote and took it up .

"I-i-Aish , you think i'll follow that and make it for you ? Dream on !" You got yourself an excuse and fought back .

"Well , if you say so ." He shrugged his shoulders and strutted off .

"Arrogant jerk ." You mumbled and continued making the lunch .

 

After 30 minutes of cooking , you finally had finished it . 

"Aish , that's why i hate cooking ! It's so troublesome !" You sulked and cleared everything up .

"Yah , are you done ?" You heard L.Joe screaming for you .

"Yeah , i'm coming !" You ran out the house and locked the door and got into the car to school .

 

At school . 

"YUUUU MIIIINNN !" Your 3 besties called you out from far .

"Aigoo !" You hugged them and went into the school .

"I heard from Chun Ji that you guys fought ?" Krystal asked you while chewing onto her breakfast .

"Obviously we fought . That hot-tempered guy will never back out in the war ." You sighed .

"Are you talking about yourself too ?" Luna laughed as they knew you got a bad temper too .

"Yah-" 

"A-ah , okay , okay , i know , i know . I'm sorry ." Luna interrupted you as she knew you will get worked up .

"Aish , just forget about what happened . Isn't that easy ?" Sunny giggled while texting .

"Lee Soonkyu-ssi , are you giggling to us or to your handphone ?" Krystal asked .

"E-erm ... can i choose both ?" Sunny aegyo-ed all of you . Yes , that ATCFP (Aegyo That Calls For a Punch) . 

"retarded ." You guys scolded her .

"Am I ?" Sunny asked .

"You're acting like one now ." You guys laughed loudly until something caught your eye . You became all different again .

 

Hyuna was skipping her way down the stairs , holding onto something and walked towards L.Joe who was just walking out from the canteen with Woohyun .

"Oppa !" Hyuna called out .

* , she's here !*

"E-eoh , hi ." L.Joe smiled .

"Hi , Hyuna . You seemed happy today ." Woohyun started randomly .

"Of course , I do ! Oppa , today i've made your favourite dish for lunch ! See , it's delicious right ?" Hyuna opened the lunchbox and showed L.Joe the food that she made for him .

"E-eoh , thank you ... I'll eat well ." L.Joe took the lunchbox and walked off .

*Assa , L.Joe oppa took my lunchbox ^^* Hyuna was laughing in her heart .

 

"Oh my gaad ...." Krystal commented .

"Why is she giving L.Joe that lunchbox ?" Luna asked .

"And why the hell did L.Joe accept it ?! He NEVER likes lunchboxes ... eww ..." Sunny shook her head .

Thousands of 'why ?' ran through your mind .

*You told me that you hated lunchbox . But why are you accepting Hyuna's ?! So i'm now a fool of believing you ?* 

All of a sudden , you felt that you've been betrayed . You felt like it's gonna replay whatever that had happened yesterday .


=== Helluuuu ;D I'm bacccck !!! Sorry for not updating for a long time !!! But i'm back now . Sorry for the very short chapter too . I'll continue the next part in the next chapter . ;D Hope you guys like it ! Don't hate Hyuna for being so biatchy here okay ! :DD And don't hate L.Joe too . :@ Remember to subscribe and comment !!! I'm reaching 60 subbies ! 60 subbies or more and i'll write a long chapter ! Haha , deal ? LOL . 

Okay now , let's not talk about this anymore . Anyone who's unhappy nowadays ? You need humor ? I have a present for you now ^^ Be happy !! Not sure if you guys had listened to this but whether you're a fan of them or not , just listen the whole thing . I'm sorry if i make you too crazy suddenly xD So here it is ~~ ENJOY ! Disclamer ; That person is not me . Please watch w/o weak heart . LOL . But it's seriously funny . I laughed until i cried . My mum too . LOL . ===