Things may not turn out as it how you wanted to .

When I started to fall for you ...

Complicated . 

 

"Omo , L.Joe really made out with his cousin ?" 

"What the ? Are you sure that's L.Joe oppa ?"

"Poor Yu Min ~"

"Eeww , that cousin is so gross !"

"Despo teens ."

"Oh my gosh that's so obscene !" 

"My eyes and ears hurt !" 

"Oh my , how can people take pictures like this ?!"

"This looks like it's planned !" 

It was only 6AM in the morning when everyone started to crowd around the TV in the canteen . L.Joe and you had no idea what would happen to the both of you . Just as you were on your way to school , you received a call from Krystal .

"Hello-"

"Yah , Yu Min-ah , don't come to school today !!!! Don't ! Stay home ! Tell L.Joe not to come too !"

"B-but , i'm already at the school gate ." 

"Don't step in ! Tell me where are you guys , we'll find you !"

"Uhm , just at the school gate-"

"Okay , bye !"

You looked around weirdly . 

"You're not going in ?" L.Joe asked you .

"No , don't go in !" You started to panic and wondered why .

"What ?" L.Joe raised a brow .

"Yu Min-ah !!" Your 3 friends started to rush to you and L.Joe .

"Oh my , glad you're fine ." Krystal panted and glared at L.Joe .

"Oh , so you're waiting for them ? Okay , have a good chat then , i'm going in now-"

"No , don't !" Luna pulled L.Joe back .

L.Joe started to became impatient , "what's wrong again ?!"

Luna took a deep breathe .

-

 

"Wh-what ?!" L.Joe bounced up from the sofa and stared at Luna .

You sighed and bit your lips , "i-it's none of my business ?" 

And you felt L.Joe's stare next . It's not your problem . You aren't even involved- Hmm , maybe you are ?

" this ." L.Joe stood up and went out of the house . 

"Hey !" Sunny stopped L.Joe . 

"What again ?" L.Joe asked .

"You're gonna leave your wife like that ?" Sunny frowned .

"Then what you want me to do ? Kiss her ? Tell her nothing had happen ? I'm going to school to stop this . Tell Yu Min to stay home ." L.Joe said in a low and serious tone . Sunny was speechless and went into the house again . 

"So ? What are we gonna do next ?" Krystal asked .

"Hey , i think the videos and pictures were sent by Soeun ?" Luna snapped her fingers .

"Soeun ? She's not in our school ." Sunny said .

"Then who is it ?" Krystal frowned and went into deep thoughts . 

 

"Omo , omo , L.Joe's here !" Everyone retreated and pretended to go back to their classes . 

"STOP !" L.Joe shouted across the canteen . His loud voice startled everyone stood still and didn't dare to move . 

"Eotteokae ?" 

" ... we should have ran off just now ..."

The canteen became slient . Then TeenFinite arrived , "what's happening here ?" 

Everyone started mumbling again .

"SHUT UP !" L.Joe rawred and everyone went silent again . 

"Hey , L.Joe , chill ." Woohyun pulled L.Joe back but got pushed away . 

"Who the did this ?" L.Joe shouted in the canteen and kicked the bench , causing it to fall .

Of course , no one knew .  

Then , someone stepped into the canteen and everyone started to talk again . 

"L.Joe oppa , why are you shouting ?" Someone linked her arms around L.Joe's . 

"Yah , Kim Hyunah , why are you here ?" Chun Ji stood up and pulled Hyunah away from L.Joe . 

"Yah , don't touch me , dude !" She shouted and smacked Chun Ji's arm .

"Op-"

"IT WAS YOU WHO POST THAT UP , RIGHT ?!" L.Joe finally had a chance to shout at Hyunah .

Hyunah got startled badly and jerked , "o-oppa ..."

"Shut up , ! I've had enough of you ! Now you post this up and let the whole school knows about this ? You think i'll fall for you ?! And what , you made used of my beloved cousin ! How dare you , Kim Hyunah ! You were the one who left me that year ! Now you use this type of to get me back ?! No bloody way a guy will like you ! You're a freaking liar too . You told me to cooperate with you -- I did . But what the is all these crap ?!" L.Joe spat as Hyunah's tears started to form in her eyes .

L went to stop L.Joe but got pushed away too .

"L-Lee Byung H-Hun , i-i did this , it's all be-because I love ... y-you ..." Hyunah made herself an excuse . 

"Love ? My ! You never loved anyone before ! How could you made use of your childhood best friend ? And moreover , she's my cousin ! You dirty evil !" L.Joe shouted and everyone started to move back to their class , leaving this matter alone .

"How would you know if i never love you ? I did ! From young , i did . Now ? I still ing care and love you !" Hyunah shouted back at L.Joe . 

He scoffed , "i don't care now . I don't care if you have once or still love me . I want you to stop interferring my life !" 

"Oppa ..." Hyunah still couldn't fit into the situation . 

"Scram , !" L.Joe flung her arms away from his and ran out of the school .

"Oppa , don't think i'll back off ... Never ! es get what they want in their own way !" Hyunah yelled and sat down , laughing and crying by herself . 

-

Just then , your phone rang .

"Ne ?" 

"Come to the park now ."

"But Luna-"

"Come down now !"

"N-ne ..." 

"Don't bring anyone down ..." 

"O-o-okay ..." 

You hung up and your friends looked at you . 

"Woohyun said that L.Joe and Hyunah fought ?" Sunny asked .

"I don't know . But can you guys stay here awhile ? I'll go down to the park awhile ..." You said and went out of the house . 

 

You saw L.Joe sitting on the bench with his head hung low . You ran to him , "wae geurae (what's wrong) ?"

"Yu Min-ah , you should go to my house and stay for awhile ... Hyunah has gone mad ... It's a long story . I'll stay home to guard the house . Ask the chauffeur to send you and follow you everywhere you go . Hyunah .. is dangerous for you .." L.Joe said , panting . 

You were speechless . Doesn't that mean that you both couldn't meet each other ? 

"H-how about school ?" You asked .

"I'll tell my mum about it . So you just stay home . Don't ever step into the school , clear ?" L.Joe said .

Your eyes began to swell . You couldn't say a word . L.Joe frowned and looked up at you . 

"Y-yah , why are you crying again ?" L.Joe stood up .

"Ani ... i'm not ." You moved away from him . You too , doesn't know why the hell are you crying .

"A-aish , don't tell me you'll miss me ? Hah ?" L.Joe joked but you didn't say anything but cried even more . 

"Y-yah wae ?!" L.Joe hold your shoulders and made you face him . 

"Ani !" You pushed him away . 

"Y-yah ... please don't be like this ..." L.Joe said and got near you but you retreated as you saw him came . 

*This marriage shouldn't have existed at the first place ...*  

*I just need more time , Yu Min ... Everything will be alright ...*


=== Hello ^^ Updated :3

Drama drama drama ... Even I myself got so wrecked up with the whole concept of this story T.T LOLOL . Just give L.Joe more time ...

But you both are gonna be living separately T.T oh nuuu ... I wonder what will his mom do ... Sigh :/  

Yay now i've achieved 100+ subbies ^^ Thank you , subbies <33

Love you guys so much ! Hope you guys love this story too ! ^^

Continue to subscribe and comment ! ===