Honeymoon @ Phuket -- Thailand ! [Part 2/2]

When I started to fall for you ...

His hug . 

 

You guys were ready to go to the beach which was just located outside the resort . You locked the door as L.Joe walked to the beach first . By the time you reached there , L.Joe was nowhere to be found . You walked around and finally spotted him , under an umbrella with girls , wearing a hot pink bikini beside him , flirting with him , touching him etc . Your mouth gaped opened to that sight and decided to turned around . Frankly speaking , you were abit sad but it's more of disgusting as the girls showed to much skin even thought they're at the beach . 

Alone , you went to the nearest beachside bar and had a glass of drink . 

"Hey , mind me sitting here ?" You heard a voice behind you as you turned around you saw JB . 

"Yeah , why not ?" You smiled sweetly .

He nodded and sat beside you as he ordered a drink .

"Where's Rian ?" You asked him .

"She ? Turn to your left and spot a girl wearing a beach dress , with guys swooning around her ..." JB said .

You immediately spotted Rian as her amazing body figure and milky skin stands out the most . 

"Not jealous ?" You were quite surprised when JB spoke with a normal tone , rather than sighing . 

"I've gotten used to it . She's always like that ..." JB answered .

You nodded your head continuously but stopped as JB asked you back , "where's your husband that you've mentioned just now ?"

"O-oh , h-he's over there .." You stuttered as you were quite embarrassed to tell . 

JB's eye adverted to see L.Joe and he smirked , "you're on the same boat as me huh ?" 

"Maybe ? I'm not really jealous or something *or maybe am i ?* ... We both got into an arranged marriage -- that means forced to married . So i'm not gonna care so much about him anyway .." You simply talked it off .

"Really ? Ooh ... i pity you . Hah . To married such a playboy ..." He replied .

You couldn't help but to agree with him . Why the hell did you got into this ridiculous marriage ?

Soon , you got tired while chatting with JB so you decided to go back to rest as it's already about to be evening . You excused yourself first and went back while leaving L.Joe behind , still happily chatting .

You went up to the room and had a quick bath and sat on the bed and read a book . Slowly , you fell asleep while reading the book . It's about 7pm in the evening and you got down to check if L.Joe's back . Soon as you got to the living room , the front door  opened and L.Joe came in , still looking energetic . 

"Since when did you came back ?" He saw you and asked .

"About 5+ .." You replied shortly and on the TV .

"Have you eaten ?" You asked him . 

"Yeah ... You ?" 

"Y-yeah ." You lied . 

"Okay , i'm going to bath now ." He walked up to the room . 

After he had finished bathing , he came and sat down with you to watch TV .

"who did you went with ?" You suddenly asked .

"new friends ..." He replied lazily .

"They must be hot huh ?" You snorted .

"Much more hotter than you do ..." He said . You frowned and kept quiet .

"Why not you marry them ..." You mumbled softly but L.Joe heard it , "i wish to too ..." 

"Why are you even replying me ? I'm not talking to you ..." You retorted .

L.Joe sat up and looked at you , "if you're not talking to me than who are you talking to , babo ?" 

"E-erm , g-ghost , yeah , ghost !" You raised your voice and L.Joe raised his brows and scolded you , "crazy woman ." 

"What ?! You are the one who's crazy okay ! You had like thousands of girls swooning over you , as if you're the only man in the world and girls drools over you and-" 

You were ranting everything in your heart , not even knowing that you're doing that . 

"Don't tell me that you're jealous ?!" L.Joe interrupted you while you're still mumbling away then you stopped when you heard him say .

"What ?" 

"Who's jealous , for goodness sake !" You retorted unwillingly .

"Then why are you ranting ? It's my business right ? You must have watched out for me a lot , isn't it ?" That one sentence and it made you shut up immediately .

"I-i-" 

*Aigoo , this girl must be starting to fall for me ...* 

"Cheh ... as i've said , don't fall for me , girl ~" He teased you again as he leaned closer to your face . 

"I hate you !" You pushed him off and went up to the room .

*She's angry with me already ? Did i said something too harsh ? I'm just teasing her ... what went wrong ?*

 

You closed the door shut and threw yourself on the bed . 

"Aish , what did i just blurted out ?!" You slapped your face and rant it out on a pillow .

"Aish , i must be crazy ! I even said that i hate him ! What's wrong with me ?" You continued then you heard knockings on the door , you immediately slipped down and pretended to be sleeping .

Then you felt a force on the bed . You closed your eyes tighter and try not to move .

"Yah , still angry ?" L.Joe poked you arm .

You continue to stay in position but he continued to bug you too . 

"Yah , still angry ?" He repeated and this time , he attacked your tiny waist . You were scared of tickles so you moved abit .

"Yah , you're awake right ?" He continued to poke your waist .

"If you don't want to answer me , i'll continue on .."He threatened by his threaten showed no avail as you thought he would stop ... but no . 

"Yah , you really don't want to answer me right !" He started to tickle you around and you couldn't take it so you burst out laughing and turning around . 

"Still don't want to answer me ?" He continued as he looked at you suffer from his tickle .

"Y-yah , s-s-stop it !" You tried to push his hands away but nope , you failed to do so .

"Hah , look at your cute face !" He started laughing and tickling . 

"S-s-stop it !" You grabbed his shirt and rolled into his arms unknowingly as you thought you were still on your position .

You were in L.Joe's arms as he continued tickling you . He smirked and stopped . You were panting heavily from the "exercise" you got . But the thing is you don't know that you're still grabbing onto L.Joe's shirt while he was staring at your face .

"You look cute like this ." He commented randomly .

"W-what ?" You opened your eyes and saw that you're lying on L.Joe's lap . 

"N-nothing ." He blushed .

Then you realised that you're on his lap , "yah , ert ! When did i ending up here !!" 

"You rolled here yourself !" He surrendered .

"ert !" You continued and went back to your postition .

"Yah , you're the ert ! You rolled here yourself , grabbing my shirt and still lying so comfortably !" He agrued .

"Lalalala , ert ert ert ~" You sung .

"If you say so ~" He sled down beside you and hugged you closed to him . Your back was touching his chest and your could feel his heartbeat which is beating really fast . You were shocked and taken aback when he did that . Nervously , you put your hand on your chest and without your heart telling you that you're nervous , you could already feel it . You felt warm in his hug that you don't feel like coming out from it .

*What to do ?!* 

*Lee Byung Hun , why is your heart racing so quickly ?! Don't tell me that you're in love with her ? NUUU WAYYY !* 

You were about to break free from the hug when your stomach suddenly grumbles loudly .

"Oops ..." You whispered . 

"What ? You're hungry ?" L.Joe asked .

"Actually , i haven't had my dinner ..." You said and got up , pretending that nothing had happened just now . 

"Yah , babo ! You'll hurt yourself like this . Let's go out and have dinner ... I haven't had mine too ." He said .

"Okay , let's go- Wait , i thought you said you had your dinner already ?" You stared at L.Joe weirdly but he just winked at you and took the keys and went out of the room . 

*What ? He lied ?* 

"Yah , you babo liar ! You made me wait for my dinner time for so long , idiot !" You yelled as you stomped down the stairs .

"Yah babo , i haven't had mine too okay ! It's fair !" L.Joe yelled back . 

You both went back to the "normal" life you both originally had again . Bickerings .


=== Yo readers ^^ Updated ! Hoped you guys enjoyed ! <3

Heheh L.Joe's naughty and mischevious xD You guys have to bear a little bit more ~~~

A little bit more !! Keke ! Oh , those who have tumblr , follow me http://soshi-sones-9.tumblr.com/ OKAY , HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS ! <3

Please subscribe and comment ! <3 ===