Fatigue .

When I started to fall for you ...

"Yah , Yu Min-ah !" L.Joe called you out when he saw you on the floor . He quickly carried you up and laid you on the bed and went to wash himself up to prepare to take care of you . 

"Yah , babo , you didn't eat and you still get so angry and you fainted because of me ... I'm sorry ..." L.Joe said while wiping your hot forehead with a cool towel . 

He then went down to cook some soup and rice for you . Then , his phone rang . 

"Y-yoboseyo ? Oppa ..." Soeun called out .

"Y-yeah ?" 

"O-oppa ... i'm going back to Canada tomorrow ... I'll be staying in the hotel tonight . Can you help me to take down my luggage ? My uncle is driving me there soon ..."

"O-oh , tomorrow ? Okay , that's ... good ..." 

"Ne , thank you oppa ~"

L.Joe hung up and went up to take the luggage down . 

*D-did I collapsed ? W-why am I here now ?* You held your head as it was spinning and you blackout again . 

 

Then the doorbell rang and Soeun came back . 

"Oppa ~" She back hugged L.Joe . 

"H-hey .... stop it ... your luggage is over there ." L.Joe lightly pushed Soeun back and looked at her . 

"O-oppa ... let's go to Canada together ?"

L.Joe looked at her , "no ."

"Oppa , please ... We'll start-"

"No , i'm married for goodness sake !" L.Joe shouted .

"Oppa ... you can-"

"No , just go back ! We're cousins and can never be forever !" L.Joe  shouted and startled Soeun again .

"O-o ... oppa ... p-please ?" Soeun cried .

"No ..." L.Joe shoved her aside and walked up to the room with the cooked rice and soup . 

"Oppa , i cannot live without you .... please ? Just for a month ?" She begged . 

"No means no ! I cannot live without Yu Min !" L.Joe finally blurted out . Soeun stopped and looked at him with her teary eyes . 

"Op-oppa ... i thought y-you d-don't love h-her ... ?" Soeun's mouth trembled . 

"I thought I won't fall for her at first ! But now , i think i'm falling for her ." L.Joe confessed and Soeun broke down . 

" Oppa , i'll be back ... i-i'll be back to take you with me ... Bye , oppa ~" Soeun leaned in and kissed L.Joe's lips . 

L.Joe glared at her , "go now !" 

Soeun still smiled sillily and waved at him , "ne oppa ~ bye ~"

L.Joe slammed the door shut and quickly went up to the room to check on you . He took the towel off your head and soak in the ice water once again .

"I-I ..." You spoke .

L.Joe's eyes widened and leaned forward to you , "wae ?" 

You finally opened your eyes and looked around until you saw L.Joe beside you . Your heart started to thump when you saw how close he was to your face . You immediately adverted your eyes when you remembered what had happened just now .

But what hurts you more is the scars on his face that was created by Chun Ji , his own brother . 

"Yu Min-" 

Before L.Joe say anything , you turned your back away from him and pretended to sleep .

"Here ... I've cooked some dinner for you . Please wake up and eat . Or else you'll be really sick and weak ... Please , eat some at least ?" L.Joe pleaded by you didn't respond to him .

"Please ? I know you're still angry ... But-"

"Get out ." You interrupted .

L.Joe was shocked and placed the bowl of soup and rice down on the table , "fine ... I'll go out .. But promise me to finish the food ?"

"Get out ." You said again . L.Joe sighed and went out of the room . You then slowly sat up and took the bowl of rice . You sniffed and swallowed down the rice in a split second . That's how hungry you are . You gulped down the soup too . Frankly speaking , it's delicious plus , you're really hungry . You thought L.Joe would care less about you go back to his precious cousin . Thinking back to what happened , you're still frustrated though you don't know what are you being angry about . 

Then you got thirsty and went down to get a cup of water . As you walked down , you were soft mumbling coming from the sofa . Surprisingly , the living room was clean . Seems like L.Joe had clean up . But you heard mumbling from the sofa . You took a deep breathe and walked towards it . Then you saw L.Joe lying on the sofa , sleeping . He was mumbling something but you couldn't comprehend it clearly , so you carefully leaned towards him to hear what he's talking about . 

"I-i'm ... i-i'm ... so-sorry ...-----"

"I-I ... lo-love .....----"

"Y-Yu Mi-min ... I-i'm .... s-sorry ........."

You heard all these . Then you saw something dropped down from his face and landed on the cushion . His tears . Then you saw the bruises on his face . You wanted to touch it but you stopped and closed your eyes awhile and stood up but , something took a grasp on your wrist and pulled you down on the sofa . 

"I-I l-l-love .... y-you ..." 


=== Short update :3 Hope you guys like it ! You're not dreaming . L.Joe said 'I love you' :3

Warning : Drama is not over yet , people . Kim Soeun is setting up her plan . Her 'smart' plan to get your L.Joe . Huhuuu T>T . I can't seem to stop her :x Subscribe and comment ! ^^

Oh I love your comments ! Haha they made me laugh when I was feeling down lol ! I didn't expect you guys to get so worked up though , but since they made me laugh when I was down and hardly anyone could make me laugh when i'm down , kudos guys ! <33 === 

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY INFINITE BABIES <3 ^^ 

AND HAPPY 700th DAY TEEN TOP <3 (yesterday was their 700th day since debut :D)