A guest .

When I started to fall for you ...

She .

 

It's a Saturday morning at 9:30AM , you opened your eyes , looking around the room . But you couldn't get up . You felt your lower body getting numb and you couldn't move . Then , you heard warm breathing beside you . That's L.Joe . He groaned and opened his eyes and found out that he have been hugging you throughout the night . 

"Y-yah , why am i hugging you ?" He broke the hug and sat up .

"Yah , you're asking me ? You're hugging me and now i can't move !" You whined .

"Stay there then ~" L.Joe got down the bed and went to the bathroom .

"Can't you help me ?" You said , annoyed .

L.Joe then came out from the washroom with his toothbrush in his mouth , carried you up in a bridal style and put you standing in the washroom with him .

"At least carry me out of the bed , it's fine . Now you're using the washroom , what for you brought me in too ?" You sighed and went out of the washroom .

"You didn't told me where to put you down ." L.Joe mumbled while brushing his teeth .

You sighed and went down to the kitchen .

 

You were searching for some ingredients to make breakfast , when the doorbell rang . You walked to the door , still in your sleeping attire , messy hair and you haven't wash up . You peeped through the hole and saw a girl standing outside your house , fanning herself away until she turned and pressed the doorbell several times again .

"Who is this girl ?" You mumbled to yourself . 

L.Joe then stomped down the stairs , "yah , why aren't you opening the door ?" 

You were about to tell him to look through the hole first before opening but it's too late .

*Argh , you're always like this !* 

L.Joe and you saw a petite girl standing outside your house , with her luggage , "Can I find Lee-" 

"L.Joe oppa !!" The girl shouted and hugged L.Joe immediately .

"Soeun ?" L.Joe hugged the girl .

*Mwo ?! They know each other ?!*

"Ne , oppa ! It's me , Soeun-ah !" Soeun waved excitedly as her eyes adverted to you .

"Hi , i'm Kim Soeun , L.Joe oppa's cousin ."

"Nice to meet you ! You must be oppa's wife , isn't it ?" Soeun glanced at you .

"Yes , nice to meet you , Soeun , i'm Park YuMin ." You smiled sweetly and excused yourself as you haven't wash up .

 

"So what is she doing here ?" You asked yourself as you're brushing your teeth .

"Maybe she heard that L.Joe got married ..." You continued until someone came into the room .

"Yah , why are you taking so long to wash up ? Soeun have brought us breakfast . Quickly change and get down ." L.Joe came in and started nagging when he saw me still brushing my teeth .

I nodded and quickly changed .

"Luckily i didn't make any breakfast ." You skipped down the stairs after washing up and went into the kitchen , seeing Soeun feeding L.Joe . Somewhat , jealousy starting to fill you slowly -- bit by bit .

"Wah , Soeun-ah , you brought breakfast ?" You spoke and tried not to be awkward .

"Yes , unnie , here , this is yours ." She smiled at me sweetly as she handed me a 'Big Breakfast' from Macdonalds .

"Woah , thank you very much !" You happily opened up your breakfast .

However , you felt so leftout and awkward between Soeun and L.Joe . Now it seems like Soeun and L.Joe are a couple and you're the cousin . They're like having fun in their own world .

*Aish , Park YuMin , what are you thinking about ! They haven't met for so long , that's why they're like that !*

"Are we going anywhere today ?" You finally spoke a word after looking at them for so long .

L.Joe and Soeun looked at you . You felt a sudden burden when they turned and looked at you at the same time . It's like they're doing everything together . 

"No ? We're doing spring cleaning today . Soeun's staying here for 3 days so we have to make our house clean and we'll go out to town tomorrow ." L.Joe answered .

You nodded your head to his reply and continued eating .

"So , when are you going back to Canada ? Right after this week ?" L.Joe then turned to Soeun and continued to chat with her again .

"Yes , after this week . Are you gonna go back with me ?" Soeun asked .

O.O You almost choked on your food when you heard it .

"I-i .. i'm done eating .." You struggled to form words and went to throw the rubbish away .

"When i'm done with school . Maybe the summer ?" L.Joe replied .

"Yay ! You promised huh ! I'll see you in Canada in June ! Bring YuMin eonni along too !" Soeun said excitedly .

"Heh ..." You gave her a fade laugh as L.Joe looked at you and turned back talking to Soeun .

"Oh , wait a minute !" Soeun went out of the kitchen and opened her luggage .

"Here , oppa , this is for you . I made that in Canada ." Soeun took out an orange handphone pouch with 'L.Joe ♥ YuMin' on it .

"What ?" L.Joe pointed to those words .

"Yeah . It's actually a couple phone pouch for you and eonni ." Soeun gave you another pink handphone pouch . 

"Sorry eonni , i don't know what's your favorite colour so i assumed that every girls like pink ." Soeun said .

"A-ah , i like it . Pink is one of my favorite though . Thank you a lot , Soeun-ah ." You hugged her .

*Don't tell me that i must bring this out okay .* 

"Hehheh , i've got mine too !" Soeun took hers out and on it , it says 'Soeun ♥ L.Joe' 

You suddenly didn't felt right .

"I've made another one for oppa too !" Soeun took another out .

*when is this gonna end ?* 

'L.Joe ♥ Soeun' 

Soeun gave it to L.Joe and it's both in purple colour . You're not feeling right now . Couple pouch - Soeun and L.Joe ?! 

"Hmm , i think this looks better ." L.Joe looked at Soeun , pointing to the purple one . 

*WHAT ?!* 

He then looked at you , "right ?" 

You heart totally crushed .

"Y-yeah , i totally think so too !" You said , not knowing that you slipped off sarcasm . L.Joe smirked and sled his phone into the purple one and kept the orange one .

"I-i'm going to clean up the guest room first ." You said , excusing yourself for them .

"You should just go to canada with her !" You mumbled , sweeping the floor .

Then someone opened the door .

"Eonni ..." Soeun smiled and came in .

"E-eoh , yes ?" You asked .

"Nothing . Just wanted to speak to you ." She said and sat on the bed .

"Eonni , how's Hyuna eonni ?"

*Hyuna EONNI ?!* 

"Y-you know her ?" You asked , surprised . 

"Yes , i do . She's oppa's best girlfriend !" 

"Whoops , i meant EX girlfriend ." She said .

"You know , oppa always bring me to her house whenever we're young and we always played a lot of games !" She continued .

"Oh , and oppa always treat us ice-cream and he'll purposely made his lips filled with ice-cream and eonni will kiss it off ." 

*WHAT ?! AND KISS ?! EWW , THAT'S DISGUSTING OKAY !*

"Ooohh ..." That's all you could say .

"And i'm always being left out . Hehheh ." She added .

"Oh , and i like Hyuna eonni's handmade cookies ! It's the best ! She always make those for me ! Wow , now i feel like seeing her . Why not we ask Hyuna eonni to go to town with us tomorrow ?" She suddenly suggested .

*NO !*

"O-oh , why not ? Sure ." You were getting nervous that time .

Soeun was dialling Hyuna's phone number as she started saying again , "oh , i remembered that oppa said that he wanted to marr-"

"Soeun-ah , my mum wanted to speak to you !" L.joe barged in , calling Soeun out .

*L.Joe wanted to what ?*

"Ne oppa ! Eonni , i'll be back !" Soeun rushed down , and L.Joe came in closing the door .

"What ?" You asked as you saw him staring at you .

"Nothing ." He said , lying on Soeun's bed .

"Soeun's sleeping on that bed . Please don't dirty it with your smell ." You snapped .

"She love my smell ." L.Joe said bluntly .

"What ? ert ." You shook your head .

"Hey , did Soeun mentioned anything about Hyu-"

"Oppa , imo (auntie) wants to speak to you . Haha , your turn !" Soeun came in at the wrong timing too .

*Yes , she did . She did talk about Hyuna . Are you guys reading script ? Why did both of you always come in at the wrong timing ?*

"Okay , you didn't talk bad about me , did you ?" L.Joe ruffled Soeun's hair .

"No , i didn't . Hehe ." Soeun pushed L.Joe out and closed the door , "imo is going out to town with us tomorrow ! So oppa , me , you , imo and Hyuna eonni are going out tomorrow !!" 

She sounded like a kid .

"Oh , great . The more the merrier , isn't it ?" You smiled .

"Okay , yay !" Soeun laughed and i went out after cleaning her room .

I started clearing the living room as i had nothing to do and L.Joe had went out to buy something .

"I need you baby baby baby ~" You started singing and wasn't oblivious to the noise in your room .

Soeun had went into your room and accidentally broke something . You were singing , dancing and doing all sorts of weird things and you started to sweat . You went up to your room to get a hairband to tie up your hair but something stopped you as you opened your room's door .

"Y-yah , what did you do ?!" You shouted and saw broken pieces of glass on the floor and Soeun's trying to clear them up but cut her ownself .

"Don't touch it !" You quickly went down to get the broom and swept up the pieces of glass . You bent down and picked up the photo of L.Joe and you that both of you took after the wedding ceremony . And now , it's gone .

"Who gave you the permission to come into my room ?" You looked at Soeun , didn't know that her fingers were bleeding and you continued to ask her .

"E-eonni , i'm sorry ..." She apologised .

"Why did you came in ?" You asked , raising your voice a little .

"I-i- ... Oppa !" Soeun immediately ran to L.Joe , who came back and heard you shouting .

"S-soeun-ah , why is your finger bleeding ?!" L.Joe asked and Soeun looked at her fingers shocked .

"Yah , quickly get the first-aid !" L.joe shouted at you . You were speechless because you didn't know that she injured herself .

"Oppa , i'm dizzy ..." Soeun said softly . Soeun had haemophobia (fear of blood) . 

"Here .." You gave L.Joe the first-aid kit and quickly helped Soeun to clear the blood away . You never knew that she had haemophobia and felt guilty .

 

"I guess putting her into bed alittle while will be fine ." L.Joe said as he placed Soeun down on the bed .

"I'm sorry ..." You said .

"Heh , it's okay ..." He said , as he spotted you holding onto the broken frame in your hands . He took it and looked at you .

"S-she broke that ..." You sighed .

"Oh .. aish ... she's always that silly ! Haha , don't blame her though ." L.Joe smiled and went out the room .

"What ?" You whispered to yourself , looking at the broken frame .

*Eonni , you both aren't suppose to be together at the first place .*


=== Hello !!! Sorry for taking so long to update ! :3

But now i've updated ! ^^ MUHAHA THE LAST SENTENCE IN THE STORY ^^ 

Hope you guys enjoy it ! Oh and i've uploaded new song covers ! Check out here ! Please support ! ^^

OHHH AND ANYONE WATCHED SNSD'S FIRST SUB-UNIT GROUP'S NEW MV "TWINKLE" ?! OMG , I SPAZZED FOR THAT FOR 2 HRS !!! GOSH SIMPLY AMAZING ! THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO WATCH IT , HERE'S THE LINK : http://youtu.be/JmM04_OgajU ===