Moving out .

When I started to fall for you ...

The best way , or not ?

T-Ara : Don't Leave .

 

You sighed and pulled your luggage out of the house .

"Yu Min-ah ..." L.Joe held your wrist , "give me more time to end this ?"

What more could you say ? You simply nodded and walked out of the house .

"I'll visit you if I have the time ?" L.Joe hugged you . But you pushed him off , "there's not a need ." 

You then carry your luggage up the taxi and on your way to your mother-in-law's house .

 

Sitting in the taxi , thinking how to explain to your mum and L.Joe's mum . After awhile , you fell asleep . 

"Miss , miss , you're here ." The driver woke you up and you got down the taxi , standing in front of the Lee Family's house . You punched in the password and entered the house .

Thinking of how to explain to them , gave you a headache . Soon , a drop of tears fell from your eyes . You wept it of and opened the door . Awaiting you were 2 lovely mothers , they were happily chatting and laughing away . But who knows why , you start to pour out .

"U-umma !" You stood there with your luggage and cried . Both of them were shocked by the sudden voice . They walked to you , completely shocked , "Y-Yu Min-ah ..." 

You were brought to their arms , "aigoo , why are you crying ? What brings you here ?" 

You took a deep breathe .

 

"What ?! Oh my gosh , I'm calling him down now ! Oh my gosh , what is this ?!" L.Joe's mum shouted crazily and punched her numbers on the phone .

"Umma ?" L.Joe picked up the phone .

"Don't call me umma ! I want you to come down now ! Now !" 

"Wh-"

"Stop asking ! When I say now , means now !" 

With that , she hung up and sat on the sofa angrily . This is the first time you saw her this angry .

"You'll be alright , Yu Min-ah ~" Your mum ran her fingers through your hair and wept your tears .

 

"Umma , what happened ?!" L.Joe came , barging into the house , shouting , making everyone in the house startled .

"You still have the cheek to call me umma ?! Making out with your cousin , in front of your wife ?! Lee Byung Hun , have I failed at raising you up ?! H-how can this even happen ?!" His mum yelled with tears streaming down her face , continuously hitting L.Joe's chest .

He beared the pain and closed his eyes , "umma , i'm sorry ... It wasn't-"

"Say no more ! I'm so ashamed !" Then a hard slap went across L.Joe's left cheek . Everyone in the house was taken aback . This was the first time L.Joe got a slap from his mum .

You quickly stood up as a sudden decision struck your mind . 

"Umma ... stop it ..." You said , with tears still streaming down your cheeks .

A deep breathe in ... 

"L.Joe-ssi , i'm tired of everything ... i'm tired of this one-sided love . Yes , i love you . I'm waiting for the day you say that to me ... but i guess , it'll never be . I've waited for so long and i don't want to waste our time anymore . This marriage shouldn't have exist . You and I aren't suppose to be together . L-Let's just end this thing .... peacefully  .. Let's divorce . I think this is the best way to do it . I'm sorry but maybe you're not meant together . I'm too tired of this ... Let's just take a step back and break ... Just pretend the days we still don't know each other ..." You announced .

Everyone eyes widened .

"Yu Min ..." You mum and L.Joe's mum called out .

"Missy ..." The maids whispered .

L.Joe's heart was being stabbed so hardly . Finally , his tears started to flow out . His mouth trembled . His mum had the most shock as this was the first time she saw L.Joe crying in front of her , for a girl .

"G-goodbye ..." You grabbed your luggage and walked away .

"D-don't .... leave ... pl-please ..." L.Joe grabbed your wrist on time . It was tight . Squeezing your wrist tight . 

"B-Byunghun-ssi ... i'm sorry ." With that , you forcefully pulled your wrist out of his grip and walked off .

"No , please ! I beg you !" L.Joe stopped you with a hug . He hugged your tightly in his arms . You might feel your heart thumping again . As it thumps , little pieces of it shatters ... Why ? Why am I in this marriage ?

"I-I ... please y-you ... d-don't leave m-me ..." L.Joe sobbed . You could feel the wet part on your shoulders caused by his tears . But everything was too late . You're just 19 and things just happened to quickly as planned .

"I-i'm sorry , Byunghun-ssi ! I'm sorry !" You pushed L.Joe away with all your might and dashed out of the house , holding back your tears .

"Noooo !" L.Joe dropped on his knees , crying his heart out . Everyone watching was literally crying too . The whole house was full of depression .

"I-I ... lo-love ... y-you .." L.Joe whispered and everything out .

 

"W-why does it hurt so much .... ?" You asked yourself as you crossed the road , with blurry vision and tears continuously rolled down like a waterfall .

"BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP !" 


=== Hihi ! ^^ Finally updated this !

Sorry to keep you guys waiting ! Hope you guys don't mind !

Aww i have 100+ subbies now ! So happy <3 Thank you all !

Continue to subscribe this !!

More comments pleeeease !

FYI , this fic will be ending soon :3 . ===