Delicious .

When I started to fall for you ...

Lunchbox (part 2)

 

Recess time .

You packed your bag before going to recess . The well-packed lunchbox still stayed in your bag . You felt like throwing it away but you were then pulled off by your 3 besties quickly .

"What do you want to eat today ?" Krystal asked you but you didn't reply her .

"Park Yu Min ??" Luna waved her hands in front of you .

"Y-yeah ?" You drifted back to earth .

"What are you thinking about ?" Luna asked .

"You've been like this since the start of the lesson ..." Sunny pouted .

"Don't tell me it's because of that-" 

"Nothing , i'm fine . Let's eat now ." You walked to the stall and ordered your food .

"I told you it's all because of that jerk , L.Joe ." Krystal mumbled to Sunny and Luna .

 

After school .

You packed your things , bid goodbye to your 3 besties and went off . You stepped out of the school , seeing the driver waiting for you . You went in and asked , "can you drive me home first ?" 

"Miss , but Sir-" 

"Just drive me home first , thank you ." You insisted .

"Did you and sir fought again ?" the driver asked .

"Nope . I'm just tired ..." You denied . 

On the way home , it started raining heavily .

"Miss , L.Joe's gonna get drenched in the rain ." The driver said worriedly .

"He should know how to get home safely ... i guess ?" You said , trying to hold back your laughter when you knew that L.Joe doesn't know how to take a public transport home . That freaking wealthy prince only rely on his drivers . 

 

At home .

"Stupid L.Joe , i hate you ! Make sure you choke on the food that Hyuna made !" You cursed and slammed the lunchbox on the dining table and headed to your room . 

" , annoying jerk , stupid fellow , brainless person-" 

You were shouting all sort of words when your phone rang . You looked at the screen -- L.Joe .

"If I answer it , i'll be a pig forever ." You ignored and went to shower . 

Your phone was constantly ringing but luckily you couldn't hear it in the bathroom and by the time you came out , it had stopped . You looked at the screen again -- 8 missed call ; L.Joe . 3 new messages ; L.Joe .

"Oh damn ," You cursed and looked at the text .

=== Yah , why aren't you answering the phone ? - L.Joe === 

=== ANSWER YOU PHONE , FOOL ! - L.Joe ===

=== YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME WHEN I'M BACK HOME . - L.Joe === 

 

"Like I would give a damn ~" You sneered and looked out of the window as it's still raining heavily . 

After what you've said , you heard someone opening the main door of you house . Looks like L.Joe's back .

"Sleep is always the right thing ." You said and quickly hid under the blanket , pretending you're sick so that in case he screams , you got yourself an excuse .

Then , you heard L.Joe stompping up the stairs and barged into the room . 

"Yah , Park Yu Min , why didn't you answer my call , idiot ?! I almost got drenched ! Luckily i met Chun Ji !" L.Joe yelled once he stepped into the room . You were under the blanket , hoping that he wouldn't open it up . 

"Yah , you think i'm stupid or what is it ?" L.Joe flipped open the blanket .

You held back your laughter and act as though you caught a cold . You shivered a little , coughed a little and sniffed . L.Joe was holding onto the blanket , speechless .

"Y-yah ... you're s-sick ?" He asked in a more serious and concerned tone .

You couldn't help and felt like laughing out but you hid your face and started coughing . Suddenly , you felt his touch on your forehead , checking if you're running a high temperature .

"Luckily you didn't got a fever . I'll take some medicine up . Just stay in bed , okay ?" He had a 360 degrees change and went out .

" , i knew you were this stupid ." You chuckled and rolled on the bed until you realised that you had left the lunchbox on the dining table and it's actually for him . 

"Oh !" You hit your forehead and rolled on the bed aggressively , knowing that if L.Joe sees that , once you 'recover' , he'll tease you .

 

L.Joe got down to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to check if there is any medicine for you . He placed that medicine box on the dining table but his eyes adverted to the lunchbox on the table . He read the note that was on your lunchbox .

=== You , annoying jerk . I was forced to do this . Eat it if you think it's edible . Throw it away if you don't want to eat it . I'm not forcing you to eat it too .===

L.Joe smirked and laughed a little , "i knew it's for me , fool ."

He quickly got the medicine and went up to the room . 

"Oh , he's coming !" You quickly covered yourself with the blanket and sniffed .

"Yah , ireona ... Eat your medicine now ..." L.Joe patted your shoulder and helped you up . 

*Oh no ... i'm gonna eat all 3 pills ? Nooo , i must find a way to get out of this .*

"E-erm ... o-okay , you can go ...ou...out now ... i'll help m-myself ..." You said softly .

"What if something happens to you ?" L.Joe became all serious . 

*nuuuuuuuuuuuu !* 

"H-heh , i-i'm not that w-weak , okay .... g...go out now .." You pushed lightly him away and took the medicine and the glass of water .

"Y-yah , don't joke ..." He still insisted .

"Yah , go out ..." You acted serious too . 

He hesitated and looked into your eyes , "okay , anything call me , alright ?" 

This is the very very very first time , seeing L.Joe treating you so well . Frankly speaking , you fell alittle for him ... But i guess it will be back to the same once you 'recover' , isn't it ?

"O-okay ..." You said and L.joe went out . After you confirmed that he has went down , you threw the medicine away and drank all the water . 

"Oh my gosh , i'm going crazy !" You shouted .

 

L.Joe went down to the kitchen , holding onto Hyuna's lunchbox and your lunchbox . 

"Ah , i'm such a lucky guy who has 2 girls making lunch for me ~" He was mumbling to himself as he opened the lunchbox , he saw the one that you made for him was already all mixed up and it seemed gross . Hyuna's one was a cat that's out of shape . He was choosing between them to eat as yours looked kinda gross and as for Hyuna , he was afraid that Hyuna might ask him about it . The food had went cold as it was suppose to be lunch but it's already night time now .

"No harm trying both , right ?" He took the spoon out of your lunchbox and tried a scoop of it . He was quite surprised by your cooking skills as it tasted as good as what he could cook . Then he took a scoop of Hyuna's .

"O-oh my gosh , i-is she tryin'a kill me ?!" L.Joe screamed and spat out the rice and quickly went to drink a cup of water .

He shouted so loudly that you thought that something bad had happened so you went down to have a look . You walked your way to the kitchen and saw your lunchbox opened , Hyuna's too , and both had a scoop gone . You looked at L.Joe was drinking water desperately and asked him , "i-it's that r-really ... awful ?" 

You were actually referring to yours . But L.Joe thought that you were talking about Hyuna's so he nodded .

"I-i'm sorry ... J-just throw it away then ..." You were quite shocked that it was that awful , even L.Joe puke .  You didn't have a chance to try it this morning after cooking it .

You took the lunchbox and went to the rubbish bin . 

"Y-yah , stop !" L.Joe stopped you and took your lunchbox .

You were confused . You thought he said that it's awful ?

"D-don't force yourself eating awful food ...." You frowned .

"If you throw that away , i will be eating awful food then !" L.Joe retorted and poured Hyuna's rice away .

"W-what ? Why you threw that away ? That's Hyuna's !" You shouted .

"It's awful , for goodness sake !" He shouted back .

*OH , so i misunderstood him . Whoops ...*

"O-o...ohhh ..." You nodded .

"W-wait , how did you know it's Hyuna's ?" He asked you .

You froze , didn't know what to reply .

"Hmm ? O-oh , i know ... You're stalking me because you don't like Hyuna near me right ~~~" L.Joe leaned closer to you .

"W-what ? W-why would I-I ... d..do that ?! R... ridiculous !" You pushed him away and sat down on a chair .

"You know how to be shy too ?" He continued teasing you .

"Yah ! Eat your rice !" You put a mouth full of rice into L.Joe's mouth . 

"Y-yah !" He choked on it and glared at you .

"W-whoppies ~ I-i'm sorry ?" You chuckled and ate a scoop of it too .

L.Joe then looked at you slyly , chuckling away .

"W-wae ?" You took another scoop .

"You really like my saliva huh ?" He beamed and took the spoon and had himself another mouth of rice .

"I-i-" 

*O-omg , w-we ... s..shared the S...SA-SAME SPOON ?! O.O* You started blushing .

"Aigoo , don't have to be shy . Couples are like that right ?" He giggled while eating and put another mouth of rice into your mouth , making your lips in contact with his spoon . Now's he's feeding you .

"Y-yah-" You wanted to say something but L.Joe kept interrupting you .

"Now we've indirectly kissed each other ." L.Joe was still so glad about it when you're already so embarrassed .

"You like it , isn't it ?" He looked into your eyes , locking it with his . You were still shocked by his actions . 

"A-aish , L-Lee B-byung Hun , i-i hate you !" You were so flustered and quickly went up to your room , leaving L.Joe behind , eating up the food that you've made for him .

 

"Oh my gosh , it's so embarrassing !" You covered your face and rolled around . Just then , L.Joe opened the door , seeing you rolling on the bed crazily .

"Yah , crazy woman , what's wrong with you again ? Headache ?" He laughed . You ignored him and continued rolling .

"Roll like a buffalo ~" He sang . You thought the buffalo was you , literally . You stopped and glared at him , "I'm a buffalo ?" 

"H-huh , what ?! I didn't say you are ! I'm singing EXO's song ! Gosh , or you really like being called a buffalo ?" He asked .

"Y-yah , you've embarrassed me just now and now you still continuously teasing me , aish , you're getting on my nerves !" You took a pillow and was ready to attack him .

"Yah , i'm really singing a song ! You want to hear it ? Aish !" He took his phone out and searched for the song . 

But 

too late . 

You threw the pillow on him and it hit his head and phone . The phone dropped on the floor and L.Joe curled up in pain . Obviously he was acting but you didn't know .

"U-uh o-oh ... I-i'm sorry ! I-it's really that pain uhh ?" You blushed in embarrassment again and  went to him to  pick the pillow up . But little you know , L.Joe tripped you and just nice , you fell on top of the pillow . L.Joe held his laughter and continued acting in pain .

"O-ouch , y-yah , b-ba...bo ..." You winced as it was really painful . You slowly got up and hit him with the pillow .

He suddenly stopped you . He grabbed your arms and pulled you to him . Now you're leaning on the pillow that's in front of him .

"What you want ?" You said as the atmosphere was serious , all of a suddden .

*Why is he always like this ?! BIPOLARR !*

"Hit me one more time and you'll get it ." He warned . Testing his patience , you went and bit his finger lightly .

"Yah !" He shouted and let you go .

You couldn't help but to laugh at his reaction . You thought it was over . No . As you said , 'L.Joe never back off in a war' .

"Alright ..." He got up and forceful pulled you to him .

"O-ouch , it hurt !" You yelped as your body crashed into his .

"Stop being so annoyingly cute ." L.Joe looked at you and whispered . His warm breathe his your face and blood immediately gushed up to your cheeks . You looked at him , he suddenly had transformed to an angel . You're gonna fall alittle more for him already ...

"I-i'm ... sorry ..." You pulled your arms out from his and said .

Your heart was throbbing too fast . Like racing cars . You're going to explode when he said that .

"G-goodnight ..." You jumped up the bed and hid under the blanket in embarrassment .

*W-what did I just told her , oh gosh ... Don't be such a loser , Lee Byung Hun . You can't fall for her !*

*Stop making me fall for you , Lee Byung Hun ! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LIKE THIS !*


=== Haaaluuu ^^

Enjoyed this chappieee ? ^^ I've got 60 over subbiesss <3 Omg , i love you all !

As promised , i'll update a long chapter . Next chapter will be a long one then ! Heheh ! Thank you all <33

I see a possibility between you and L.Joe ^^ Keep it up hehehe !

Okay i'm gonna make a shameless adv. now . Please check out my youtube channel , thank you ! xD Okay , look forward to the next chapter ! Bye ! ===