That kiss .

When I started to fall for you ...

"I do-"

 

"Yah , yah , just stop crying or i'll tear that wedding dress ." One of the girls hissed .

You couldn't stop crying and no one knows why .

*Why am I crying ? I should be happy that i'm not marrying , isn't it ?*

"Yah , you're getting on my nerves ." Another girl went up to you and pulled your hair and pulled you up .

You winced but didn't barged . L.Joe quickly ran to you and pulled you behind him .

"What do you think you're doing ?" L.Joe glanced at the girls .

"O-omo ... o-o-oppa ...-" The girls immediately went all innocent .

"Shut up , es ." L.Joe cursed .

"Oppa , why are you siding her ! She broke you and Hyunah up !" The girls yelled .

"Yah , it's none of Yu Min's business ! We broke up even before i met her !" L.Joe retorted back .

"But why-

"But Hyunah said that she broke your relationship !" The girls continued .

"Well , then please convey my message to her ." L.Joe's eyes squinted .

"Do you know why I broke up with her ?" He continued .

"I NEVER loved her ." L.Joe hissed and the girls eyes were almost popping out .

"H-he ..."

"D-did he just ..."

"S-say t-that he never l-loved Hyunah before ?" The girls were all raced with anger .

L.Joe ignored them and dragged you away with him .

 

"I do , i'm marrying Park Yu Min ." L.Joe ran up to the priest .

He seemed crazy about something . Do you think he meant it or he's just using you ?

"How about you , Yu Min-ssi ?" The priest asked .

"I do-" Before you managed to complete whatever you're gonna say , you felt something soft , crashing onto your lips . You felt so wrong but yet so right . His perfume flew into your nose and made it cringe . 

Living in Paradise ?

Yes .

But your first kiss ?

Gone .

*W-what am i doing ? D-do i-i l-love Yu Min ?*

*Why is h-he doing this ?* 

*I guess i've given up on Hyunah ...*

Everyone present was shocked by L.Joe's action . You quickly broke the kiss and lightly pushed him away .

"W-what are you doing !" You frowned and whispered .

"I-i'm sorry ... i-i-i don't know too ." L.Joe leaned in and pecked your forehead . Blood gushed up to your cheeks and everyone cheered .

"My son and my daughter-in-law ..." Mrs Lee cried in happiness .

"Mr Lee and Miss Park , you have yet to exchange your ring ." The priest laughed .

You both looked at each other , embarrassed . L.joe took the ring and put it on for you . You did so .

Everyone cheered and congratulate both of you . You were happy and kinda confused by L.Joe's sudden action .


=== HEELLLO , UPDATED !! ^^

Sorry for the very very short chapter but i bet you'll enjoy in the next one :)

I'll update soon !

Continue subscribing and commenting ! <3 ===