She's your wife !

When I started to fall for you ...

Misunderstanding .

 

It's 7am in the morning and you were still in your dreamland , as you and L.Joe just came back from Thailand , about 4 hours ago . 

"Wake up ..." You heard someone calling you .

"Hello ?" The same voice kept bothering you . You finally couldn't take it so you opened your eyes .

"What the ?!" You saw Chun Ji standing beside you .

"Good morning Yu Min !" He waved at you and pulled you up .

"W-w-wh-what are you d-d-doing in my r-r-room ?" You stuttered and blushed while thinking how ugly you've been looking when you're asleep and moreover , Chun Ji's watching .

"Waking you up for breakfast . Mom , Yu Jin , Sohyun , my brother are downstairs . Currently waiting for you .." He said as he leaned closer to you and wept your eyelash that dropped on your cheeks . You couldn't help but blushed .

"O-okay , y-you can go out n-now ..." You said and pushed him out of the room .

"Take your time !" You heard him telling you .

 

"Oh my gosh , how can L.Joe let him in ?" You closed the door and had a quick shower before you get down .

"Why didn't they tell me they're here !!! Aish , so annoying !" You grumbled and came down the stairs with your greatest smile .

"Good morning , Yu Min !" Mrs Lee and your mom greets you . 

"Unnie !" Yu Jin and Sohyun came and hugged you .

"Ah , i missed you , unnie !" Yu Jin whispered into your ears .

"Heh , i missed you too ~" You kissed her and sat down for breakfast . 

"Yu Min , the chaffeur will send you both to school later ." Mrs Lee said .

"What ? Oh , eommoni , there isn't a need . We can walk there our own ." You rejected .

"No no , there's a need ." She said and yeah , you had no choice .

 

8am . 

You and L.Joe were in the car to school . You were so nervous all of a sudden . 

"Yah , don't talk nonsense in class okay .." You warned L.Joe as he's in the same class as you because he had retained a year .

"Like what ?" He brushed his hands over your arms .

"Forgot that you're stupid ... I meant like don't spread around saying that you're married okay !" You rolled your eyes .

"I shall consider first ..." He smirked and get off the car when you both had arrived in school . 

"Walk away from me ." You stood away from him at least a metre away and walked away to find your friends .

 

"Eww , this is the wife of L.Joe oppa ?"

     "Omo , isn't this L.Joe oppa's wife ?!"

            "Woah , she's a beauty !"

     "She's so lucky !" 

"Nooo , YuMin is married to L.Joe ! She's my one and only !"

You heard all these on the way but tried not to look at them .

"YuMin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !" You saw your 3 friends charged forward you and gave you a bear hug .

"Woah ! Annyeong !" You laughed .

"Quick ! You have so much to tell us about you and L.Joe !!" Sunny pulled you up to the classroom . 

 

You and your friends are about to enter the classroom when Hyuna and Yoona stopped them . 

"You're back ...." Yoona spoke and tapped her feet .

"H-hello .." You said softly .

"Had fun for your honeymoon ?" Hyuna asked .

"Y-yeah ..." You replied and tried to enter the classroom but Yoona pushed you back and you hit the wall .

"Yah , what do you want ?" Krystal stepped out and yelled .

"Me ? Nothing much ." Yoona smirked .

"Then let her go ." Luna continued .

"I would if 3 of you go in first and we'll have our personal time with YuMin ..." Yoona whispered and dragged you to the rooftop .

"What do you want ?" You asked .

"You should know by then ..." Hyuna her lollipop .

"W-what ? I don't understand ." You said .

"Didn't you promised to stop the marriage ?" Yoona asked . 

"Y-yeah ?" You answered .

"Then why didn't you ?!" Hyuna threw her lollipop on your face and pushed you .

"W-what's your problem ?" You started to lose your patience on them .

"Why didn't you stop the marriage ?!?! WHY !!!" Hyuna cried .

"I-i-" 

"You like L.Joe , isn't it ?" Yoona narrowed her eyes and came closer to me .

You hesitated and shook your head , "N-no , i don't ." 

"LIAR !" Hyuna shouted again .

"I really don't !" You shouted back .

They then walked closer to you and as they came , you retreated until your back hit a wall . You turned behind and saw buildings were as tall as you . Yeah , below , it's hell . 

"Why didn't you listen ?" Yoona asked .

"You thought we didn't dare to do anything , isn't it ?" Yoona continued on .

"N-no ... it's not that . I-i-" 

Across your face , a tight slap just past by . The stinging pain which caused your face to got numb . 

"Y-yah , what's your problem ?! Are you insane ?!" You pushed her shoulders and wanted to slap her face back but before you could do so , she fell on the ground , sprained her ankle and arm . She cried out loudly .

"Yah , what are you doing ?" You heard a familiar voice shouted at the entrance of the rooftop .

"L.Joe oppa ..." Hyuna and Yoona cooed .

"L-L.joe , I-" You stood rooted to the ground . Your mind was in a trance .

"Yah , i saw everything , YuMin ... I never thought you would do that ..." L.Joe shook his head and came in with Chun Ji .

*Everything ? L.Joe , you're indeed a good liar...*

"N-noona ..." Chun Ji called out .

"I-i-" 

"Are you alright ?" L.Joe helped Hyuna up and carried her in a bridal style to the sickbay , leaving

"Chun Ji , let's go !" L.Joe shouted at Chun Ji .

"But Hyung , she's your wife !" Chun Ji yelled angrily but L.Joe had already gone away . 

This time , you were really hurt by L.Joe . It's not because he's not helping you even though you're his wife . You don't care about the wife thingy . But the thing is , he didn't helped you because he thought he saw everything which was not .

"Noona !" Chun Ji ran to you as he saw you dropped on the floor crying .

"C-chun Ji-ah , i-i didn't do that ..." You cried .

"Noona , i believe you ! Hyuna and her friends are the bad ones ... I don't know why hyung is acting like this !" Chun Ji explained .

You continued sobbing and Chun Ji hugged you and calmed you down .

"YuMin-ah !" Your friends arrived and ran to you . 

"What happened ?!" Sunny screamed .

"H-hyung-" 

"Aish , that guy , what's his problem ! You're his wife , for goodness sake !" Luna pushed Chun Ji away and picked you up .

"Noona , i'll talk to hyung okay !" Chun Ji followed .

"Yah , you , go away from YuMin ! I'd guess you're Chun Ji , L.Joe's brother right ?" Luna asked .

"Yeah ..." Chun Ji answered but they didn't cared but just walked you off .

 

Soon , lesson started and L.Joe came into class with an annoyed face .

"L.Joe , why are you late ?" Mr Jang asked .

"My friend's in the sickbay ..." L.Joe pulled his chair out and looked towards your direction . You were lying on your arms , ignoring everything around you .

"Jerk ." Sunny then said out loud .

L.Joe stared at Sunny and they both threw glances at each other .

"Miss Lee , any queries ?" Mr Jang asked sternly .

"No , sir ..." Sunny then rolled her eyes and turned back to concentrate in class .

 

"Miss Park , i want you to answer qns 10 on the board ." Mr Jang called you out .

"Miss Park ?"

"Miss Park !"

"Yah , YuMin !" Sunny jabbed you on your waist and you shot up immediately .

"Answer qns 10 on the board . Please do not sleep again ." Mr Jang said .

You stood up slowly and took the marker and scribbled .

"What are you doing , miss ? Are you concentrating in my class ?" Mr Jang yelled and you flinged .

"S-s-sorry sir .." You went back to your seat . It's your first time getting an wrong answer .

L.Joe who was sitting far from you , looked at you . 

*Sorry YuMin , but that's what i saw ... You pushed Hyuna and let her into this state . Even though we're not close now , i still have to help right ?*

 

After school , you walked out of school and the chauffeaur was waiting for you outside the school gate .

"I'm sorry but i'd like to be alone now .. thank you .. I might not be home for dinner ..." You told the driver and you walked another way .

"YuMin-ah , let's go to my house !" Luna pulled you off together with Sunny and Krystal .

L.Joe went into the car and noticed that you're not in so he asked the driver , "where's she ?" 

"I don't know . But she told me that she's not having dinner tonight ." The driver answered .

"Tell madam then ." L.Joe laid back and went deep into thoughts .

"Did something happened , sir ?" The driver sense something wrong so she asked .

"Nothing much ." L.Joe replied coldly .

"YuMin doesn't look good too ." She added but L.Joe just nodded his head .


=== Hello ;D Updated ! Hoped you enjoyed !

Hahah , this is a fail drama , in fact ... == But still , hope you guys like it .

L.Joe's a bastard x( T.T Nevermind , i'll help you guys to let L.Joe realise that he had mistaken you ! ;D ^.^

Wait for my news in the next chapter ! <3

Thanks subscribers and anyone who reads this fic <3 ILUBUUUU~~~ See ya ! ===