Chapter 21

When I started to fall for you ...

Nothing last forever .

 

Stunned , your eyes widened and your body stiffened . You couldn't do anything as he was hugging your too tightly that you almost can't breathe . But things always don't fit in the right time . Your eyes wandered around and saw the other sofa , the same thing went into your mind again . You quickly got up from the sofa and got away from L.Joe . But your sudden movement woke L.Joe up . He squinted his eyes and saw you standing in front of him . 

"E-eoh , you're done eating ?" L.Joe immediately stood up and felt like he had 100% energy after seeing you . 

"Yes ." You nodded and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water .

"H-hey ," L.Joe tapped your shoulder .

You turned around and looked at him .

"Feeling better ?" He placed his palm over your forehead and realised that it's still abit hot . 

He quickly took the panadol and gave you , "eat it , quick !" 

You nodded obediently and ate the medicine . He looked at you and smiled , "why not take a shower ? You're sweating and all just now ." 

You just nodded and went to take a shower . 

*If I forgive him , will he stay like this ? Or will he be the L.Joe that i've known in the past ?* 

 

"I've brewed a cup of tea . I left it on the table . Remember to drink it ." L.Joe said as you came out from the bathroom and saw him taking down a blanket and pillow from the cabinet . 

"T-th-thanks ." You said and drank the cup of tea . But beats you why , your heart is fluttering while drinking the tea . You felt save after drinking it -- god knows why are you like this ?

L.Joe smiled and took the blanket and pillow , opening the door , going downstairs . 

*He's gonna sleep downstairs ?*

"H-hey ," You called out .

"Hmm ?" L.Joe turned his head swiftly and looked at you with his charming face . 

"Y-you're gonna sleep downstairs ?" You took a deep breathe and answered . He nodded and smiled fadely , "so that you could relax alone ." 

Your heart fluttered from his words again . *STOP FLUTTERING !!* You mind-facepalmed yourself and nodded , "thanks ." 

"It's nothing ." L.Joe flashed you his last smile and went out , "good night ~ Sleep tight . Just shout my name if you need anything ." 

Yes , your heart skipped a beat again ! 

*I'll slowly make you mine FOREVER . Just wait and i'll prove you how much I love you . Just give me time .* 

*If things can last forever , i wish we could go back to the days when we bickered , fought and quarrelled . Maybe plus the cuddling in bed too ?* 

You smiled faintly and laid on your bed . 


=== facepalm :x

Very short update indeed . I know it T.T

Well , things will be better for awhile ~ Till Soeun finish planning what she will do to get L.Joe :) Hehe then epic fail drama again ~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter . I know it's short . I'll update a longer one next chapter .

L.Joe and you will be back to schooling soon ~

Okay , i'm gonna sleep now . Byebye ! ^^

I'M GONNA REACH 100 SUBBIES ! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FIC THAT-- OMG SO TOUCHED . THANK YOU GUYS <3 love y'all ~ hahasohigh's gonna be so jealous of me xD She wrote so many interesting fics but none of them had more than 70 ? LOLOLOOOLLLL :P T

ROLL . I'm gonna die if hahasohigh sees this ~~ k byebye ~ ===