Dreaming again !

When I started to fall for you ...

The 4th time with the same dream .

 

Wondering how he looks like .

"Is he handsome ? I hope so . Is he cute ? I hope so . Is he smart ? I hope so . Is he caring ? I hope so ." 

You were mumbling to yourself in bed , thinking about the positive things that you want your fiance to have .

"Lee Byung Hun , such a nice name . I hope he's good ~" You continued .

"Unnie , you're noisy !" Your 10 years old little sister was doing her homework .

"Yu Jin-ah , do you think your brother-in-law will be my ideal type ?" You questioned .

"Molla ! Shh , i'm doing my homework !" She snapped .

"Ish !" You raised your fist .

"But i think he should be . Mum and Dad knows your ideal type right ? They should have followed it ." She comforted you .

"Jinjja ? I hope so . I'm so nervous ..." You turned around on your bed .

"Sleep then . I'm having exams tomorrow ! Please be quiet ." She said . 

You then kept quiet and closed your eyes , trying to get your beauty sleep .

 

Then , you felt someone bugging you to wake up . You thought you were still in the night but as you opened your eyes , a ray of sunshine shone into your eyes , making you sat up and closed the curtain .

"Must be that Yu Jin again ." You sighed and climbed down the bed to wash up .

You heard your parents yelling for you to have breakfast as you were changing your clothes .

"Yah , Park Yu Min , are you pooping ?" Yu Jin shouted and banged the door . 

Furiously , you opened the door and shocked her .

"Yah , don't be rude !" You yelled and took your bag down with you .

"Ah , pretty daughter ." Your dad praised .

"Thanks , dad ." You smiled .

"You're meeting your fiance today , nervous ?" Your mum asked .

"Obviously ! I couldn't sleep yesterday !" You explained .

"Says who ? You slept like a pig !" Yu Jin argued .

"Yah !" You glared at her .

"Stop it , girls ." Your dad warned .

After the breakfast , you all set off to your fiance's house .

 

Your dad drove his way to a street of bungalows . You looked out , eyes almost popping out . 

"He lived in this ?" You gasped like an idiot .

"Babo ! Obviously ! Mum said that he's rich !" Yu Jin snapped .

"Aish , i'm not talking to you !" You rolled your eyes .

"Yeah . He's a rich one . He's good-looking to ." Your dad and mum said .

Hmm ... then your family went down the car and walked towards a bungalow which is located at the centre of the street . You looked around , with your mouth opened widely . You can't imagine if you're living in this type of house .

"There's a fly in your mouth !" Yu Jin shouted and you closed your mouth immediately , glaring at her again .

Your parents pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door .

"Welcome !" They had 2 ladies standing beside the doors .

"Wow ..." You mumbled .

"Hello !" You and your family bowed gracefully and entered the house .

"Welcome , Mr and Mrs Park !" 2 tall and wealthy people stood in front of you .

"Hello , Mr and Mrs ." You bowed and smiled sweetly .

"Wow , such a pretty daughter you have . Your daughter and my son would be the wonderful pair !" They say and your parents agreed . You thanked them too .

"Hello , Mr and Mrs ." You heard a guy's voice behind you as you turned around .

-DENG !- 

That familiar face .... is he in my school ?

"L.Joe , come here . Let me introduce your fiancee , Park Yu Min ." 

*L.Joe ?! TEENFINITE'S L.JOE ?! WHAT ?! OMG , WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING ?! He's Lee Byung Hun ?!* You immediately hid your face by looking down on the floor , hoping that he doesn't recognise you . Don't tell me ...

"Yes , this is your fiance and this is your fiancee ." Your mum said .

Oh my gosh , . You mind-cursed .

"H-hello ... N-nice to m-meet you ." You bowed , without looking at him .

"Hey , you should look up , don't be shy ..." L.Joe's mum chuckled .

"H-hello . N-nice to meet you ." You looked up at L.Joe and faked a smile .

The moment you looked up , he stared at you and went into deep thoughts . 

*Isn't she the friend of Woohyun's girlfriend ?! What the ? Don't tell me ...* L.Joe frowned and sat down on the sofa .

"Hi ." He greeted you , unwillingly .

"Son , greet your mother and father-in-law too ." L.Joe's mother said .

"Eomeoni , abeoji , good morning ." L.Joe smiled and bowed 90 degrees .

We sat down on the sofa and chatted for a few hours then , lunch was served .

We were introduced to L.Joe's siblings , Lee Chun Ji , one of TeenFinite member , and Lee Sohyun who is 1 year elder than Yu Jin . They both had a fun time in Sohyun's play room while we played seriousness in the hall . Mr and Mrs Lee were very humorous and fun to talk to but the thing that's blocking you to laugh and talk more , is L.Joe . He kept staring you at a very unpleasant way which made you felt unsafe to marry him . He doesn't seems to like you . Neither do you .

But Chunji did the opposite , he was looking at you , smiling and smiling and smiling then he whispered something to L.Joe and smiled at you again . It's weird but cute though . If only L.Joe's like him ...

 

As we sat down for lunch , you noticed the food they had , were amazing . I hardly have those food at home . They had abalone , shark fin soup , oyster , a big plate of fish ... wow ... if you had those everyday , you would definitely grow side ways ... Moreover , L.Joe's sitting in front of you . You couldn't help but to avoid eye contact with him . So what if he's handsome ?

"Here , Yu Min , treat yourself at home . Eat all you want . We still have more ." Mrs Lee said as she placed an abalone into your bowl . 

"Unnie , you are very pretty . I want you to be my sister-in-law ." Sohyun smiled and said .

"Oh ? Thank you . You're not an exception too . Your eyes are wonderful ." You told her and made her smiled .

"So , the wedding will be on next Sunday . As quick as possible so that they can go for honeymoon on this coming school holiday ." Mr Lee announced . 

You choked and quickly drank the glass of orange juice which is in front of you , to avoid embarrassment .

*Babo . How can I marry such girl ?!* L.Joe thought and ate his rice quickly .

 

"Yah , Park Yu Min , come out ." You were eating when L.Joe suddenly called you out .

You looked up at L.Joe as he signalled you to the balcony .

"Looks like he would like to have your own time , go , Yu Min ." Mrs Lee chuckled and your parents agreed to it too .

 

You followed L.Joe and made your way to the balcony . You were about to speak when he started hasty .

"Listen up , you better not to take advantage because i'm wealthy . This marriage will end after 2 years . 2 years , and we'll divorce and we'll go our ways . Arasseo ? Don't try to fall for me too . You know why ?" He said . 

You were about to answer but he continued again , "Because , you're not my type and i won't fall for you ." He snapped .

You were insulted by his words and rolled your eyes , "So what if you're wealthy ? So what you're famous ? So what if you're handsome ? I don't fall for you easily because you don't have the ideal character which i hope for . And if you think that i'm those kind of cheap girl who aims for money , i'm sorry but you have to take more time to understand me ." 

He glared at you , "Cool speech you have . Deal , 4 years and we'll go out own way . Let's see who breaks it first . I did this for my parents . Oh , and no lovey dovey mushy mashy things between us . Just act ." 

Then he walked off . You faked a punch and followed him back to the dining hall to and made sure that you smiled and act like nothing had happened .

 

Soon , it's time for you and your family to go home . 

"Okay , so i'll be picking Yu Min and Yu Jin up at 10am next Monday ." Mrs Lee said . 

You agreed and they sent you off .

"Bye , Mr and Mrs Lee . I had a wonderful here ." You bowed and hugged them .

"Ey ... still Mr and Mrs ? Call us Mum and Dad , Daughter ." Mrs Lee laughed .

"N-ne .. Mum , Dad , good night . The weather's cold , make sure you get more blankets for the night . Don't catch a cold ." You hugged them .

"Ne ne , good girl . You too . I love you so much . You're the most decent one out of L.Joe's ex ." Mr and Mrs Lee said .

You were quite shocked when you heard that .

"Mum , they must be tired ..." L.Joe looked at you , signalling the deal that you've made . You blinked several times to agree .

"Aww , yeah , come , let's go now . Don't get too tired or else you won't have enough energy tomorrow , for school ." Mr Lee patted your head and opened the gate as you and your family went out .

"Bye mum and dad ." L.Joe bid goodbye to your parents .

"Bye Chun Ji and Sohyun !" You hugged them too .

"Bye , Yu Jin ." L.Joe smiled at Yu Jin . You knew that was an act too .

 

You entered the car and your dad drove off .

 

-RING RING RING-

An alarmed startled you as you sprung up of your bed . You looked at the clock . 

09:30AM 

You cursed and get off the bed quickly . Mr and Mrs Lee will be here in 30 more minutes !!

*WHY THE HELL DID I DREAMT ABOUT THAT AGAIN ?!* You quickly washed up .

It's the 4th time that you dreamt about the day you met L.Joe and his family !!! 


=== How's it ?! Interesting enough ? :)

Hope you guys like it !!

Please subscribe and comment more !

Love you guys <3<3<3 *THROWS NAMHEART* you guy must catch it k !

- amazingirl (: ===