Chapter VIII: Leave me alone… I mean it, leave me alone…

He’s going be my…What?!

 

CN Blue- Lie // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaG_1jeAPZQ&feature=channel_video_title


The next day, Young Mi walks this time to school.
A date with L.Joe? I don’t want to… She pouts and opens her locker, she sees Hyun Ki.
“Oppa,”
he walks to her, “Annyeong~” he ruffles her hair, “Oppa…Still mianhae of the cake,” she bowes. 
“Gwenchana, I get it from other girls, hehehe,” he cheekily says.
“So you don’t mine self-baked cakes? Fine, I’ll never cook for you again,” she jokes and closedsher locker and walked away, but Hyun Ki holds her waist.
“Ani…I like yours, they are  jjang!” he swings her around, “Oppa, put me down, I get dizzy, stop,” she half laughs, soon Hyun Ki get a punch on his head.
“Yah…That hurts Shin Hye-yah,” he rubs of his hit head, “She said put her down, why didn’t you do that?” Shin Hye raises an eyebrow.
“I just was joking around,” Hyun Ki merong, “I need to leave, music teacher wants to talk to me, annyong,” he ruffles both the girls hair and left.
“Aish…Why are all the boys so immature,” sighes  Shin Hye, Young Mi chuckles.
“Well Hyun Ki isn’t that immature, beside, not every boy is immature, right?”
Shin Hye looks at her with are-kidding-me face, “Mwo? Sure boys can be…”
Sddenly Young Mi got a surprised hug behind her, “Annyeong Young Mi-yah~” says Chunji childish.
 Shin Hye raises her eyebrow, “Annyeong Chunji-sshi,” she greets.
“What’s going on here?” asks Shin Hye.
“I met Chunji-sshi yesterday, he forced me to go with him and his friends, they’re kind of funny people, Shin Hye-yah and nothing has happened, jeongmal,” Young Mi gives her purest smile.
“Arasso and now Chunji put your arms away from Young Mi or you fangirls will kill her,” Shin Hye gies her warned eyes, “Ara…Ara…I’ll see you later Young Mi-yah~” he waves her goodbye and left.

“So what’s going on with you and Chunji?” asks Shin Hye her out, “Mhm…Chunji and I are just seat buddies, Shin Hye-yah nothing will happens, chinchaaaa~” Young Mi pouts.
“Ara..Ara…I believe on your words and I keep an eye on him, arasso?” says Shin Hye protect fully.
Young Mi nods, “Ara, I’m glad you’re my best friend, Shin Hye-yah,” she hugs her, “Neh, you’re mine, Young Mi-yah,” both chuckles and walks together to their classes.

Young Mi pays only attention to the lesson, while Chunji was paying attention to her, L.Joe sees Chunji gaze to Young Mi, he shakes his head.
Suddenly “Chunji, read page 176, please,” Chunji snaps out his mind.
“Ah…Neh seongsang-nim,” everyone chuckles, because he didn’t know where the person for him stopped with reading.
Young Mi points the sentence where he stopped, he mouthed kamsahmnida, she smiled, L.Joe realize she got an angelic smile, she turns her head, she sees L.Joe gaze, he quickly look in his book.
Young Mi looks confused and went to her book again.

By the canteen, Young Mi and Shin Hye sits on their usually place, they’re talking and laughing, Mi Cha and her friends are walking through them.
Mi Cha didn’t like she go out with L.Joe, even it’s just a small date.
“Young Mi-yah…” she said coldly.
Young Mi turns her head and rice and soup comes over her head, Young Mi shocked…
 Mi Cha says, “It’s just a warning for the weekend…”
Her eyes shows coldness, Young Mi nodded.
“Arasso…” she tries to hold her tears, Shin Hye slams on the table and stands up.
“YAH! What are you doing?” she faces her face to Mi Cha.
Mi Cha chuckles, “Nothing…Just a little warning for the weekend, she needs to stay away from TeenTop and my boyfriend.”
“What do you mean?”

Shin Hye raises her eyebrow, “Owh…She hasn’t told you, well…Everyone listen!” Mi Cha yells through the canteen.
 Everyone look at her, “This girl…Is a total men stealer or better to say…A total , she is suddenly so close with Chunji of TeenTop and is now trying to steal my baby boo,” Everyone looked at Young Mi with a disgusted face.
 Young Mi sees everyone cold face, she looked at Shin Hye, tears are dripping down of over her cheek.
She runs away, Mi Cha smirkes, “I told you, a little warning.”
Her friends are chuckling, suddenly get Mi Cha a hit, “you're so pathetic, aren’t you?” she walks away.
TeenTop was impressed and shocked, then C.A.P said, “Have anyone seen L.Joe?”
 The shakes their head, “Where is he then?” says Changjo, “Molla~”
Chunji says, "I'll find him, be right back, guys."

Young Mi goes to her locker, she feels on her knees, she cried…
 Suddenly she hears for footsteps, she wipes quickly her tears away.
She looks up, it’s L.Joe…
“Why are you here…” she still wipes her tears, “I just followed the rice…” his eyes were still coldly.
Young Mi sees the dropped rice, “Ah…Still why are you here…Aren’t you suppose with your girlfriend?” she didn’t look at him.
“I just wanted to see if you alright…Or I get the blames of this trouble,” Young Mi chuckles lightly.
“You just here, so you don’t get trouble of me? Well you might made it bigger, you shouldn’t follow me…Haven’t you see what you sweet girlfriend did? I got the oh so delicious soup smell in my hair…”
Young Mi walks to the trashcan and tries to get some rice out her hair, L.Joe sees watches her with a pity face, she doesn’t deserve that rice from Mi Cha…

He walks to her and touches her hair.
Young Mi froze, “You missed some spots,” he says.
“Just don’t touch me…Your girlfriend doesn’t like me…” she pushes softly L.Joe away.
“I mean it…Leave me alone…You’ll cause more problems for me…It’s already hard to deal that I’m your half fiancé…Just leave me alone..” L.Joe sees she got teary eyes.
 He swallows, “You can’t make this any better…You can it make it worser…Just leave me alone…”
She wants to leave, but L.Joe grabs her wrist and pushed to the wall.
“Yah! I told you, leave me alone!” she yells, L.Joe holds both her wrists and places above her head.
“Yah…Let me go…Byunghun…You make it worser…” she cries, L.Joe refuses to release her and said, “Listen to me first what I wanted to say.”
Young Mi looks at him, “I don’t want this anymore…If you really going be my fiancé, we pretend that we happy, I keep dating Mi Cha and I leave you mostly alone to live with that life of you.”
 Young Mi just stares blankly, “You want me lying to my parents…”
 L.Joe nods, “Because I think my parents and my grandmother choose you.”
 Young Mi swallows, just faking our happy marriage…But he will leave me alone if I do it… “And I’ll tell Mi Cha that we just faking our marriage and she’ll leave you alone, deal?”
He raises his eyebrow, he sees Young Mi thinking.
“Deal…” she bitter says.
 L.Joe releases her and left soon, Young Mi falls on her knees, faking…Lying… Leave me alone Lee Byunghun…
She hugs her knees and cried and the ground, she feels miserable…

Shin Hye stands by a distance away, Young Mi, is this what get through…Lee Byunghun, you went really far…
She walks to Young Mi, “Young Mi-yah…Are getting married with L.Joe?” she crotches by her best friend,  Young Mi says with a shaking voice, “Mightly…Mianhae for not telling you…”
 She covers her face, Shin Hye hugs her best friend.
“Gwenchana…Cry on me, I never let you down…I will fight with you together.”
“Kamsahmnida Shin Hye.”

Chunji was stunned for a moment, he heard everything, L.Joe’s half fiancé is Young Mi…And he wanted to faking the marriage?
He shook his head sees Young Mi half crying with Shin Hye, he bite his lip and walked to the canteen, he sees L.Joe’s arm around Mi Cha, “Is something wrong Chunji?” he asks like nothing has happened.
“Mhm…Nothing happens…” he sits next to Niel and Changjo.
Chunji looks outside…He keeps seeing Young Mi’s tears and L.Joe words…He can’t believe it…