Chapter XLXIX: Please tell me it is a lie…

He’s going be my…What?!

This How I will do, If I found some time during by studying I will update ^^" Wahhh...Anwways I'm so sorry for the all the drama I caused ^^"
Btw...Shall I make a sequel yes or no?
Vote after the the chapter ended please ^^"
Kamsahmnida~ And wish me good luck for my testweek too~ I need that...

 K.Will - Dropping The Tears


Yong-Soo and Mi Sun came into the garden and Mi Sun hears a ringtone keeps playing, she turned her head her eyes went in horror.
Blood was covering some place in the pool, she ran on her heels to the pool, she sees Young Mi’s phone that keeps ringing and the necklace that has been dropped.
She screamed like it was the worst nightmare that an older sister could imagine.
Yong-Soo ran after her, he sees Mi Sun was panicking and screaming falls on her knees, she was totally panicking.
Then Yong-Soo slowly  sees the blood above the water, without thinking he said quickly, “Call the ambulance now,” he jumped into the water, he searches under water for Young Mi, he sees her there lifeless, under the water, blood came out her head that floats slowly up… He swims to her holds by her waist and drags her carefully but fast out the water, the first thing that he heard, were sirens of the ambulance coming in their way…

When they arrived they put Young Mi on the brand car and goes straight to the Seoul hospital.
Young Mi’s family was in deeply shocked, when they were at the hospital…
Her mom and sister couldn’t stop with crying, Yong-Soo talks with some doctors about Young Mi’s condition, and her dad calls Mr Lee and tells about Young Mi’s state.

-L.Joe point of view-

He sits there lifeless, he tried to call Young Mi, but she doesn’t answer it, why he did he called her?
He wanted to hear her voice, it sounds weird for some people, but she and he hadn’t talked since he said the choice lies in her hands again…
but at least he wanted to hear her voice…

Suddenly his mom came in, he canceled the call and his mom says, “Young Mi-yah lies in the hospital…”
His eyes went wide, “Mwo? You must be kidding, right?”
But his mother’s eyes were showing, it wasn’t a lie at all…
He stands up, “Where is she?” he said.
“At the Seoul hospital,” when his mom said that he started to run, run to the hospital…

When he arrived there, he went to the reception, “Lee…Young Mi…Where does she lies?” he puffed while he talked.
“She is under surgery, in room ~~~~ is her operation room,” L.Joe nodded and walks quickly through the halls, searching for her operation room…

When he sees her family, Seo Chan came also arrived, her eyes went wide when she saw her aunty and cousin crying, she feels her knees weakened, but Chunji supports her, he glared to L.Joe his eyes was concerned…
More than concerned, he was worried to the death…
“Seo Chan-ah…Let’s sit there and calm down,” he gentle said, Seo Chan nodded, but her face was still shocked…

L.Joe stands there lifeless…
A surgeon came out, “We aren’t done with the surgery, but we want to inform you as her family, after the surgery, we are afraid and expect that she mightily fall in coma…Because the blood she lost was way too much than usually and because she had amnesia already, is the chance bigger, I just say bigger that she forever will lost it…So I’m deeply sorry about the person she forgot.”
L.Joe didn’t care that she forget him forever, he wants her alive, not in coma…Or the saddest thing that could happens, that she died.
He grabbed the surgeon’s collar, for the first time, his parents see him begging, “Please…Let her survive this…I want to see her smile and living…Not sleeping…”
His mom felt so bad for her own son, he truly loves her…She never imagines that her own son would deeply fall in love with her, that hurt her motherly heart for her son.
“I will try my best sir…” the surgeon release his grip and goes back to the surgery room.

L.Joe drops down on his knees, his head hangs over…
Mi Sun walks to him and kneeled down, he sees his sister-in-law’s teary eyes, she patted his back and tried to smile, “She will be fine…She’s a strong girl…”
He nodded but for the first time he cried after many years ago, he hugs her…
“I want to see her…Once again…Smiling…Living…Even she forgets me…I don’t care…I want her seeing living…Living happily…Even its without me…”
These words touch everyone…She changed the used cold L.Joe to the real L.Joe he should be…
Mi Sun patted his back, “Everything will be fine…”
A tear drops slowly down of her cheek…

Everything will be fine…Was the only word that comforts everyone a bit…

Many hours passed, it was half past eight, Seo Chan rests her head to Chunji shoulder, holding his hand tightly, but she didn’t want to fall asleep…
Even Chunji said she needs some sleep, finally she did, he will say when Young Mi comes out.
Her parents were anxious, her mom holds her older daughter’s hand, but still her hands were shaking, praying that Young Mi will be fine…
Her dad was short paces back and forth, biting his finger nails…
L.Joe’s face was covered under his hand palms, he keeps praying and hoping that she will be fine, even the chance that she will forget him forever…He didn’t care, he wanted to see her healthy…And be happy and smile once again and stay forever happy for her own life…

The surgery room opens; the bed where she lies came out and placed in a room…
“As we expected, she is in a coma ... we have to wait when she is awake.
 You may see her or stay,”
the surgeon walks away.

When they come in her room, L.Joe thinks, she looks peacefully even she is a deep sleep…A deep one…
He sits next to her, he carefully holds her hand, it was cold, but a bit warm, that means she was still alive…But still his warm hand, didn’t warmed up her hand, it was like she was gone…
The heart-monitor beeping at a calm pace, her mom says to her husband, “I think we should leave them alone, yeobo…”
Her parents walked away, Seo Chan sees her cousin, she swallowed hard, Chunji softly squeezed her hand, and “I think you need some fresh air…” he said.
Seo Chan nodded, and soon they left…But tears were rolling over her cheeks.
His parents see their son was only focusing on his wife…The girl that he loved and always will do.
So they left soon, Mi Sun crossed her arms, it was painful that her younger sister was in coma, but mostly her love one is suffer also…
She turned her back and left, she doesn’t want to cry in front of her and walks quickly away to the waiting room, she sat down.
Covers her face, she cried, soon she feels two safe arms around her, she looked aside, it was her husband, “Don’t cry by yourself, I’m with you,” he comforts her.
Mi Sun cries on his shoulder, Yong-Soo caress nicely on her back, even he was worried about Young Mi’s state…

L.Joe was still at Young Mi’s side…
Keeps staring at her and the heart-monitor…
Even if you forget me, please be happy for me then…That was he now thought…