Chapter LI: Miracles

He’s going be my…What?!

 Keep voting please ^^, I look so curious about who wants sequel who don't, btw this doesn't mean this story will ends soon, this story will mightily continuous to 10 - 20 chapters ^^
Btw about more than the half wants a sequel, but the final ending of the this poll will be on 31th March, I forgot to put a date, but I will ended that poll and will see after my Chinese school what the readers choose ^^

B2ST - Thanks To


It was November; Young Mi lies about a month in coma, still sleeping.
Soon it was L.Joe birthday, it was one day before 23th November, his birthday, but he doesn’t seem that happy, he keep visits Young Mi every day.
TeenTop tried to cheer him up, but he was turned in concerned machine, Chunji sighed and sometimes goes with him when he visits Young Mi.
When he goes with L.Joe, he keeps staring at her and the heart-monitor…
It felt heartbroken, when Chunji sees his best friend suffering, because his love one is in deep sleep…

-22th November -
Seo Chan was at her room, Chunji was with her, she was reading calmly a book, while Chunji plays with her hair.
Suddenly she felt deep pain in her belly, she writhing in pain, “it hurts…” she barely could saying.
“When is your final date?” asks Chunji worried and supports her, “tomorrow…23th…” she puffed, the pain was so much that she writhing more.
“I think you having birth now… Let’s go to the hospital…” Chunji carefully let her down and called the ambulance.

When they were at the hospital, Seo Chan was in deep pain, tears were rolling over her cheek, she holds tightly Chunji’s hand, Chunji smiled and encouraged her, he sometimes wipes her tears away.
Kissing her hand, saying she will be fine and Seo Chan feels more comfortable, Chunji was at least for her…Better than Seongmin…
She must endure the pain for 12 hours before they can presses.
 Because they need to make closure, Seo Chan took deep breaths sometimes…It hurts her badly, but she was for some reason happy, finally she can see her own daughter Ae Cha.
Soon there was new life born, her own daughter…She promised herself for being a good mother to Ae Cha, Chunji said he will take care of her as his own daughter, even it wasn’t his own child, he still would take care of it.

When it was nine o’clock at night, Seo Chan can starts to push…
After two hours in labor…She finally managed and hears Ae Cha voice for the first time, she cried out happiness when she holds her precious daughter for the first time in her arms, she looked so tiny and so cute…Her eyes were curiously around the new world that she was seeing.
Chunji took a picture of them, and smiled…
She made it…He thought.
Ae Cha looks calmly and looks at Chunji, she blinked cutely and slowly giggles cutely, that made Chunji smiled, he reached his forefinger to her, and she slowly holds it with her tiny hands.
A tear drops down of Seo Chan, it felt like Ae Cha likes Chunji.

(Sorry I’m such bad writer in medical things ><” Mianhae if it wasn’t the birth that you hoped for…)

-At the same time –

Where am I? Why is it so cold and dark…
She looked around her, no one was with her, she felt lost and alone…
She was crouching her knees, tears were falling down, Hello…Anyone who can help me? I’m lost…
She keeps saying…But no sounds were able to hear…
Everywhere where she looked was cold and dark…
No sound or light was showing, just plainly nothing… Everything where she looked was so sad to see.
Her face was covering under her arms to her knees, she was crying on her own.
Until she feels a soft warm light falling down on her skin, she looked slowly up, it was pure white light, and she stretched her hand out, as if she wanted to touch it…

Young Mi’s eyes slowly opens, she looked around her carefully…
Where am I? She thought.
Ouch…My head…When she touches her head carefully, bandages were over her head, she looked around.
Nobody was around, she slowly took the blanket of her, when she sits on the bedside, and she feels that she was still weak… Still she puts one foot down to the cold ground, so cold…
Then the other foot, when she stood up, she falls down on the ground…
She looked so weak, but she doesn’t know what to do, nobody was around.

Suddenly her door room opens, Chunji come in and sees Young MI was sitting on the ground, and she looked confused and weak…
Wait…Did I just see good? Is she…Is she…Awake? “Y-Young Mi-yah?” he stuttered said.
“Where am I?” she asked, Chunji says, “At the hospital…”
“Ah…”
she shortly replied.
“Let me help you,” he lifts her gently up and place her on her bed and says, “Young Mi-yah, do you know why you are here?”
She shook her head, “You were in coma…Coma for two months…” Young Mi’s eyes grow wide, “C-Coma? I just fall into the pool, right?” her eyes was still in shock.
“Well…Yea, you did except you hit you head that badly…Also the doctor said…” Chunji didn’t finished his sentence…
“They said what? Tell me…” she suddenly holds his arm, “They said what?” she looked completely lost…
“I can’t tell you now…But rest now…” she nodded small, “Arasso…Good night Chunji oppa, I hope TeenTop or Byunghun oppa are alright…” she closed her eyes and soon she falls asleep.
Chunji walked outside, and thinks…Wait did she just called me oppa? B-but she got amnesia, she doesn’t know me or TeenTop or L.Joe, she doesn’t call us oppa…Unless…

He looks through the window, she was sleeping, but he thinks, don’t tell me…She remember us again how?
Nevertheless, the doctors said she got a bigger chance to forget everything about L.Joe and us…
He shook his head, he must be dreaming…

he walked to Seo Chan’s room, she looked at him, “Oppa…is something wrong?” she asked concerned.
Chunji says, “I thought I Young Mi was awake and called me oppa like she used do…”
Seo Chan’s eyes grew wide, “Is she awake? Omo…Are you sure?”
“Well I thought from yes, maybe tomorrow we know it better, since it’s already late here…”
Chunji rubs his nape, Seo Chan nodded, “Ara…You should sleep now, it was a busy day.”

Chunji chuckles and kissed her cheek, “But you did the hardest work, sweety.”
Seo Chan pouts, “Aigoo…Go to sleep,” Chunji chuckles and puts the blanket carefully, but Seo Chan says, “Where are you going to sleep?”
“On the couch,”
she shook her head, “This bed is anyways too huge for one person, sleep next to me,” she smiled.
Chunji chuckles, “Aigoo, arasso, shove a bit,” when he lies next to her, he cuddles by her waist carefully, and rest peacefully on the pillow and falls quickly asleep.
Seo Chan smiled and falls soon asleep too.

But the next morning it was really early, Chunji walked to Young Mi, she was awake, when she looked at him, she said, “I remember everything, the doctors checked me, nothing was weird about me, they were even relieved that I don’t have amnesia anymore…
But why didn’t you finished your sentence…I keep worried about it…Is something bad happens while I was sleeping?”

Chunji couldn’t believe his ears, he swallowed…”Everyone thought you would forgot L.Joe forever…That was why the doctors were relieved…”
Young Mi eyes jumped a bit, “Today isn’t his birthday? I wished I could go now…But I don’t know where he celebrates it…I want to tell I remember him…”

“Don’t worry, I will help you,” Chunji smiled.

Also A new story I am writing L.Joe fiction ^^ Whoohoo ^^
Want to read it, here is the link and title

Regrets turn in second chances
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162883

Also thanks for supporting, I'm so happy to have readers like you~