Chapter XXXIX: plan “Forget it”

He’s going be my…What?!

Don't know which song fits here, so enjoy the chapter ^^"
Sorry, I get slowly a writer block...Sorry, but I can't help it, I got three very important and busy weeks T_T
I got a freaking whole week test week with only tests and I got a week before only studying T_T
So I got many things to do, and because of that I got a slowly a writer block...
Hopefully you can understand it? T_T
I am truly sorry -bows-
Also I am sorry if the this chapter is lacking...But well I am still a student with a huge busy weeks now T_T
Please don't unscribe or hate me T-T
xPpyong MiyaChan


 

Mi Cha walks through ~~~~~ Park, she looked around, where is that guy…
Mi Cha sees Jae Hyuk was sitting on the bench with his hands in his pockets, but he looked bored.
“Yah…You…What’s the plan,” she coldly said.
Jae Hyuk sees her face, “Yah…Never heard of kindly greeting?”
 Mi Cha rolled her eyes, “Just tell me the damn plan,” she crossed her arms.
“Ara…Sit…”

Jae Hyuk says:” What if we make Young Mi forget about L.Joe.”
Mi Cha raised curious her eyebrow, “Make her what?”
“Forget L.Joe,”
says Jae Hyuk.
Mi Cha stared at him, as he was an idiot, “Let me explain first.”
 “We make Young Mi so-called having an accident, but before the accident, something bad happens between them, I read once, if something happens bad before your memory lost, it’ll come really slowly back or it’ll never come back.”
Mi Cha stared at him, “do you really believe that bull ?”
Jae Hyuk chuckles slightly, “You know…I have experienced with this kind of situation,” Mi Cha raised her eyebrow, “You are kidding me?”
Jae Hyuk nodded no, “You don’t probably remember it, but that happens two years ago, since I left Young Mi, I was with someone else, but soon she got an accident, she lost her memories about me, because it was too painful to remember, about a year she remembered me.
 But still…She told me she falls for someone else, my best friend, I thought I could trust him, but no…He betrayed me.”

Mi Cha looked speechless, “Whoa…”
“I tried everything to remember me, but she avoided me, because she thought she hurted me, but in fact, she cheated to me and got that accident and she fell for my best friend in that couple time…
But since our break up, I kept thinking about Young Mi, how much I hurted her, but also I still love her…But after a year of thinking.
I thought I should go back and ask for a second chance, but couldn’t…
she was married with that bastard…
” he clenched his fist to white, showed hatred in his eyes to L.Joe.
Mi Cha was silence, she know that kind of feeling, hatred, hatred that someone stole her boy from her, it wasn’t her own choice, but that night was an accident that she almost made love with someone else, but she gave her ity to him.
He didn’t care, even if she was pregnant, he didn’t care, unless Young Mi said to take care of it, still he will never love her again, like they used do.
She saw L.Joe is doing more things that are romantic for that girl and not for her like, they used date, she felt a weird feeling, now it was mixed with hatred and…Jealousy.

She was silence, not because of hatred, but no of jealousy…
He was hers not to that girl, she didn’t deserve to be his wife, she was the right one for her.
Jae Hyuk glared to Mi Cha side, it wasn’t actually to sit save next to her, when he want to touch her, she slapped hardly away, and yelled, “I want her death!”
She was angry as you never saw her; it was the first time that someone stole her boy.
Jae Hyuk rubs his sore hand, “Yah…Calm down, you don’t have to freak out now,” he stared at her.
She turned her head, “So…She stole something of me, my fated love, I want it back, I don’t like to lose from that hopeless girl, beside she is yours if she forget about L.Joe oppa.”
Jae Hyuk sighed, “Aish…You really want him? Fine, but how do we make him look bad or do something that will she forget about him.”
Mi Cha smirks quickly, “I know something, leave that to me and you about that accident thing.”
Jae Hyuk nodded, “Operation Forget it will start now, but text me when you did,” he said.
“Owh you will notice it,” she smirks; I know something that she doesn’t like, cheating and lies, thinks Mi Cha.

When Mi Cha came home, she went her balcony holds the edge of the balcony, L.Joe and her used be her standing, he hugs her waist and saying she is pretty.
She missed it, she wanted it used state, that Young Mi and he never married and that he loves her and no one else, she want him back…
If he don’t want to go back…Then she has no other choice, make that girl’s life horrible…
A tear drops down, I want him back…she thought.
She looked at her phone, a picture of him and her, but slowly she sees Young Mi in the place of her, she screamed and threw her phone hard to the ground.
The screen crashed in piece, well the phone was in fact broken in thousand pieces.
She falls on her knees, she cried…
She still loves him, she can’t let him go, he was hers and she was his…

 

Jae Hyuk’s head hangs over the edge of his couch, he sighed deeply, accident…Accident, he keeps thinking and he looked at photo frame.
He and Young Mi together, she was smiling shyly, he was holding her tightly also smiling.
I was happy with her, why didn’t I realize it sooner, this would never happened…
He shook his head, she will be mine soon…