Chapter LXI: Graduation

He’s going be my…What?!

SHINee - Hello (Instrumental)

 I think I see soon the ending of this story :( But there is coming a sequel~ Yay (got already some ideas whoehoe, who is looking forward it?) 
Boehoe...But enjoy ^^ Anyways testweek is finally over T_T HAPPY~

 

It’s February.
Everything was going fine. L.Joefully recovered of his injuries in his chest.
Eunmi didn’t put in jail, neither does Mi Cha. Only Jae Hyuk was. Because in fact Eunmi or Mi Cha didn’t harmed the couple physical, but the two of them got a community service for twee weeks.

However, L.Joe gets something in his mind, something big, because soon is their graduation. Young Mi, L.Joe, and Seo Chan managed to get well on school. Since they were mostly, absent for some days or weeks.

It´s was Friday morning.
Young Mi sleeps peacefully, her last time wearing a schoolunifrom today.
She is disappointed that she isn’t soon a high school student anymore.
However, she finally survived school.

Soon she feels someone pops on her bed staring at her with curious eyes.
She opens her eyes, she sees her bright smile of her husband.
“Good morning Ms Lee,” he gently says and smiles and puts her bangs away of her eyes.
She yawns cutely, “Good morning, yeobo.”
L.Joe chuckles, “No kiss?”
She chuckles, “Aigoo…” she pecks soon his lips, “I need to fresh me up, wait for me.”
L.Joe nods and lies on her bed still.

While Young Mi was changing her clothes and fresh her up in the bathroom, L.Joe falls soon asleep.
He went to her quite early; he always did good morning call for her.
He loves to see her sleeping face that he only can see.

Young Mi comes out; she comes with a hairpin to him.
She sees him sleeping.
She giggles at his cute sleeping face, always getting early for me, she pokes softly in his cheek, he cringes his nose cutely.
“Oppa…Can you help me with this?” she softly asks through his ear.
L.Joe opens his eyes, seeing her in front of him, “With what?”
“With this,”
she shows her the hairpin, “You know I’m bad in putting this thing,” she chuckles.
“I know, but I like it when you trying your best for putting it, pali pali, do it for me,” she uses her puppy eyes.
L.Joe chuckles and pecks her cheek, “Arasso.”

While L.Joe is trying to put in, he puffs his cheeks.
“Aish…It’s so hard,” he pouts, Young Mi chuckles, “Let me help.”
“Aniyo, I want to do it, I’m your amazing husband,”
Young Mi giggles, “Yeah right…”
L.Joe finally managed to put in and looks pretty well.
“Yes! I made it!” he puts proudly his arms up; Young Mi hugs him, “Good job, oppa.”

When they come down, Young Mi sees Mi Sun, “Unnie!” she hugs her.
“Omo, you scared me, how is it…Your last day as a senior high school student?” she smiles gently.
“Nervously, but I’ll be fine, how is with Yong-Sun-ah,” she sister.
“Yah…I don’t know it’ll be a boy,” Mi Sun chuckles, and rubs over her tummy.
“Aigoo…I want a baby boy, because he will be like Yong-Soo oppa~” she jokes.
“And what about a baby girl name?” tilts her sister’s head.
“MiYoung sounds a good name for it, it represent actually a bit your name with Yong-Soo oppa,” she chuckles.
“Aigoo…Pali pali, eat your breakfast, soon we are going to your school for your graduation,” says Mi Sun with a smile.
“Nae unnie,” Young Mi quickly goes to the dining room; she sees L.Joe was waiting for her.

L.Joe holds proudly Young Mi’s hand through the school hall, they were a bit early, but doesn’t care about it.
The family of them are talking with the directress.

Soon they see hide behind a wall, Young Mi peeks out, she sees Mi Cha gets a kiss of someone and button and both of them smiled. Like this was a new beginning of Mi Cha's new life, this time without revenge, but searching for her own happiness.
That means a lot around school, end of the school year, senior girls ask for senior boys for their school buttons.
That is so-called a tradition around this school, it means as you confess your feelings for him or showing your love.

L.Joe covers her eyes, “Yah…Oppa…” she pouts.
“You’re too innocent to see this,” he says.
“Yah…You kiss me all time…Babo,” she jokes.
“Aish…” he turns her around, with her back hitting the wall.
He rests his forehead to hers, “Aren’t you asking something for me,” he smiles, he wants her to ask his button.
“What asking?” she knows what he wanted, but wanted to .
“You know, what I mean,” he smirks.
“Aniyo, what is it? You need to pee?” she jokes.
“Yah…Are you teasing me,” he pouts.
“Aniyo,” she quickly pecks his lip and runs away.

Yah…Why is she keeps tricking me.
 He chuckles and starts to chase after her.

Soon Young Mi bumps to someone, she looks up, it is Chunji.
“Oh, mianhae Chunji oppa,” she apologises.
“Gwenchana,” he smiles and ruffles her hair.
Soon she sees TeenTop behind him, only Changjo and Ricky are soon being seniors.

They hugs her, “We will miss you, noona.”
“Aigoo…We will see a lot, remember I’m your friend always,”
both laugh.
C.A.P jokes, “we sure need to protect you in college maybe.”
Young Mi chuckles, “Aigoo…I’m not that weak, oppa.”
C.A.P chuckles, “Maybe you’re right.”

“Young Mi-ah!” Shin Hye hugs her.
“Shin Hye-yah!” Young Mi hugs her tightly, “I can’t believe it, what a year was this year,” says Shin Hye.
“Yeah, I know, however, I survived, I’m now strong and got many new GUY-friends, hahah,” both laughed.
“That’s true,” Shin Hye laughs.
“Can’t believe it…We are going to be college students, new adventure,” says Shin Hye.
“Nae, but will going through this,” Young Mi links her best friends arm.
“Don’t forget me,” says Hyun Ki behind them.
“Hyun Ki oppa!” Young Mi hugs him, “Annyeong,” he smiles.

Every senior student is waiting in the big school hall.
Sitting and waiting for their diplomas.

Young Mi sits next to L.Joe, he is holding her hand.
“I can’t believe it,” she softly whispers, “Just believe it,” he smiles and pecks her cheeks.
She smiles.

Soon C.A.P, Niel and Chunji’s name named, Ricky and Changjo were shouting loudly.
They got already their diplomas, they smiled happily, and soon Shin Hye, Hyun Ki and Seo Chan got their diplomas.
Soon L.Joe’s name called, he walks there proudly.
 When he sees Young Mi proud smile, he smiled brightly, his biggest and only love is smiling for him that brightly and proud.

After the graduation, many girls were asking for TeenTop’s button.
Chunji gave it to Seo Chan, Ricky and Changjo got C.A.P and Niel’s school button, they were completely confused.
Soon they girls were chasing after the two youngest, they were so afraid that they threw it someone where.

 

“Aigoo…Our high school time is over,” Young Mi holds L.Joe’s hand.
“Nae,” L.Joe feels disappointed that she hasn’t asked for his school button.
Young Mi sees his gloomy face, she turns to him.
“What are you…” before he could finish his sentence.
She says, “L.Joe can I have your button, I had a long time feelings for you…Please give me your button?”
She smiles, when L.Joe smiles, he gives her his school button, before he gives it to her.
“You know what; this is a better thing you can get to close your high school time.”
Young Mi tilts her head, “What?”
“This,”
he crashes softly on her lips, giving her softly the button in her hand.

His mom sneaks and takes quickly a photo of them, "Yah, Sung Ah, give them privacy, omo...CUTE," her mom squalling softly.
The husbands chuckles, Seo Chan smiles holding Ae Cha with Chunji.
Mi Sun feels Yong-Soo is hugging her behind, placing his hand at her tummy.
"I like to call it Yong-Sun when it a boy or the girl called MiYoung," Mi Sun smiles, "Nae."

"Yah, do it a room, please," Jokes C.A.P.
"Yah, Hyung that is mean," pouts L.Joe, "Room? What does he mean, oppa?" says Young Mi confused.
"N-nothing," he stutters.