Chapter XXV: Remember that

He’s going be my…What?!

Beast / B2ST - I'm Sorry  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQCdwnuQjs&feature=channel_video_title


 

It was Friday, three days has passed, nothing happens.
Young Mi was still worried and by her room, she sits by her window couch, she hugs her legs; stared blankly outside.
Then she remembers the words of Mi Cha, ‘I just wanted to say…I don’t give up, because I still love you and I know you still love me, you’re just using Young Mi’s heart to make you feel better’ she shook her head.
He loves me, he will never do that to me, beside it was stupid plan of Jae Hyuk and Mi Cha probably…
Suddenly her door knocks, the person came in, and Young Mi still doesn’t react it, “Well well… How are you?” says a familiar voice.
Young Mi’s eyes went wide and turned around, “Why are you here,” she coldly said, Jae Hyuk smirks, “I just want to visit you.”
His hands are in hand pockets, “I don’t want to see you…” she looks again outside of her window, Jae Hyuk’s patience is going began slowly lesser, he walks to her and grabs rudely her wrist, “But I want to talk with you,” his voice sounded harsh.
“But I don’t,” she didn’t dare to look into his eyes, he lifts with his free hand her chin up, so they looked into their eyes.
 “Listen…If you don’t decline this crap, maybe bad things will happens or should I say heartbroken things…For you and that guy,” his gaze were serious, that scared Young Mi.
“S-since when did you changed,” she wanted to cry now, but she still holding it.
“You made me turn this way, you were the biggest mistake that I let go…I want you back…” his gaze turned in regret…
Young Mi slapped his hands away, “I cried enough for you, I love Byunghun oppa, and you can’t change it now, what happened in the past, just happened, you broken me down and stand up again and lived on, not waiting for you anymore…”
Her tears are slowly drops down, Jae Hyuk shook his head, “You’re lying…I’ll get you back, remember that for sure…He doesn’t deserve you.”
Young Mi stands up and looks fierce, “He does deserve me way more than you did…Leaving me for another girl and went to America for her!” she almost yelled.
Jae Hyuk grabbed both her wrists, “Yah! Let me go,” tears were flowing faster like a waterfall, he pulled to her bed and goes on top of her.
“YAH! Get of me!” she struggles, Jae Hyuk kissed her on her lips roughly, she turned her head, “I will get you back…Remember that.”
He got of her and walked away, when he came in Nam’s hall, her sister looked at him, he smirks evilly for some reason, when he faced her, her eyes were dark, “I will stop this marriage,” he said and left.

Mi Sun asks to one of the maids, who let that thing in, they didn’t know it was Young Mi’s ex, they apologized and will never let it happening again.

Mi Sun knocked at Young Mi’s bedroom, she puts her ear to her door, soft sobs were hear able, she opens quietly her door open.
“Young Mi-yah…Gwenchana?” she sits on her bedside, soon Young Mi hugs her, “I’m scared…He wants me back…He might hurt Byunghun…” she sobs.
“Yah…Don’t cry, be strong, Jae Hyuk is past, Byunghun will protect you,” she patted softly on her sister back.
“But what if something really bad happens and then?” her breath was for more a part restless.
Mi Sun didn’t know how to answer that, then L.Joe came in, “Young Mi-yah~ How ar-“ he stopped and looked at her puffed red eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he went quickly to her and knees for her and stared with warm eyes to hers.
“I will leave you too, Byunghun-ah, please take her well,” L.Joe nodded and she walks away and closed the door, but before the closing, she sees L.Joe caring side, she smiled, I hope nothing bad will happens between them, she thought.

L.Joe hugs Young Mi closely and caresses her cheek, “What happens, tell me,” he asks nicely.
Young Mi took a deep breath, “Jae Hyuk came here, he said he want me back, he’ll do everything to get me, mightily bad things will happens…Maybe to you or to me…I’m too scared that something happens to you…”
Tears are rolling again of her cheeks, L.Joe lets her head resting his shoulder, “Don’t cry, I’ll protect you no matter what, even it’s bad, I will love you always, don’t waste your tears for that guy,” he looks at her.
Young Mi stared at him, his honest eyes, made a small smile, “Neh…I love you too, no matter what happens, maybe I’m a little bit too sensitive…Mianhae…”
L.Joe rests his forehead to her, “Gwenchana…I get more used about it, I promise you, I will give my all to protect you and love you forever.”
Young Mi smiled small, “And I promise the same,” L.Joe kissed her.
He holds her waist tightly and she kissed him back.

An hour passed, Young Mi’s head rested on his shoulder, while they looked together outside.
L.Joe played softly with her fingers, they feel calmly…
The raindrops ticking softly on the window, “Young Mi-yah…” says L.Joe.
“Mhm…” she looks to him, “we are going fight over the obstacles that will come,” he kissed her forehead, “I hope so…”
L.Joe looks outside, I hope the same, for what I know is that I love you and that is what important now…

 


Three weeks for the wedding

- 16 days to go –


// Sorry I made a stupid mistake, chapter 25 was actually this and the other chapter 26~ Sorry for the mistaking ><" //
So I'll repost chapter 25 now and chapter 26, most of you read it~ ><" Sorry Sorry~ Was kind of confused T^T