Chapter XXI: I love you, can you say that?

He’s going be my…What?!

Hyorin (Sistar) - I Choose to Love You // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAtAUWvW6U


Friday, still girls are jealous of Young Mi, bad talking wasn’t anymore, because she was the Kingka’s TeenTop’s fiancé of the coldly L.Joe.
Changjo and Ricky were so shocked; especially she was the kind-hearted girl, while L.Joe the heartless person is.
 Sometimes they call Young Mi for the fun sister-in-law, because TeenTop are brothers.
Shin Hye made up with Chunji, but still dislike his childishness.
Hyun Ki was being himself, soon her friends and his are close friends.

-Flashback between Young Mi & Chunji –

L.Joe gave Young Mi Chunji’s address.
L.Joe walked with her to him, when they arrived there, the house maid said he was in his room.
“Oppa, I’ll talk Chunji alone, arasso?” L.Joe nodded and went to the living room.

Young Mi knocked softly his bedroom door, “Yes?” Young Mi twisted the doorknob and opens and walks in.
“Young Mi-yah?” Chunji putted his book down and sat up right out his bed.
“L.Joe told me…That you gave up on me, for that kamsahmnida and why?” she walked to him and sat on his bedside.
 Chunji scratched his head, “Oh…I thought he wouldn’t tell, because I thought he would hate me or sees me a rival.”
Young Mi chuckled softly, “Aigoo…”
Chunji chuckled.
“But thanks…If you didn’t, I don’t know what happens to me, mightily be depressed or broken…Never thought I fall someone like L.Joe…” said Young Mi and her head diagonally; and stared at Chunji.
“Maybe you find something better than that Mi Cha did, you did something what Mi Cha didn’t have, and the reason I gave up on you, was… Because I thought I didn’t want to force to fall for me and I know you like L.Joe more…Your feelings won’t change if I fight back,” Chunji awkwardly scratched his head.
“Woah…I’m impressed, if you find a girl that better is than me, I know she would be the luckiest girl to have you, because you’re such a kind-hearted guy beside the childish part,” smiled Young Mi.
 Chunji chuckled, “You’re the best girl what a boy get, there will be never a girl be so great as you and yah… I’m not that childish,” he ruffled her hair.
“Keke…Weirdo, you would think something else if you found her,” she merong.
“But can be your best dude friend then?” he asked.
“Mhm…I’ll think about it,” she joked.
Chunji pouted, “Pretty please! I want too!”
“Kekeke, of course you can, you’ll be second best DUDE friend ha-ha,”
Chunji hugged her, “YAY!”

“Young Mi, is everything going fine?” L.Joe came in and saw Chunji was hugging his girl, Chunji quickly putted arms up, like he was the corps.
“I did nothing! Just hugging!” he said quickly, like he was afraid of L.Joe rage.
“I believe you, beside you’re my best friend, I trust you, especially I own you,” chuckled L.Joe.
“So…I can be her best DUDE friend,” chuckled Chunji, “Mwo? Aish…”
“Yah…You’re going be her husband,”
Young Mi chuckled at their childish behaviour, because they're a having a small fight about it.

-End Flashback-

Young Mi walks with L.Joe home, then Young Mi sees a playground.
“Can we go there, I want to go on the swings,” she smiles childish.
“And you call me childish,” teases L.Joe, Young Mi playfully hit his chest and gives him her schoolbag and ran to the swings and starts to swing.

L.Joe chuckles and walks to her and puts their schoolbag by the swings, “Yah…Don’t go up to high,” he says.
“But I like to go up higher,” she looks into the sky, L.Joe starts to swing small, but mostly he peeks to her side.

After five minutes, Young Mi jumps off and sees L.Joe still small swinging.
She stands for him, “Why are so low swinging,” she crosses her arms.
“So I can do this,” he places his arms around her waist and placed on his lap, her back was leaning to his, he rests his head on hier shoulder.
“Yah…Since when do you want to close to someone,” says Young Mi half-blushing.
L.Joe sees her blushing, he chuckles, “Because I can see your cute blushing face and I like to cuddle someone close.”
“You’re so cheesy…”
teases Young Mi.
“Only for you, I never can’t said that to Mi Cha, she didn’t liked my childish part,” says L.Joe.
“That’s why I liked you, you’re adorable side,” jokes Young MI.
“Yah…Not my looks?” pouts L.Joe childish.
Young Mi turns her head to face him, “Well…I like your mystery eyes, so dark but so…”
“Kekeke…I know it, my looks works always,”
says L.Joe victorious.
Young Mi hits his arm softly, “Yah…too-much-confidence boy,” she merong.
“Well…I like your eyes too and your cute innocent look,” chuckles L.Joe and merong back.

Both chuckles and L.Joe hugs her waist tightly, “I love you Young Mi-yah…Can you say that too?” asks L.Joe to Young Mi.
 She blushes madly by these words.
“Omo…Don’t tell me…You sensitive of these words,” he grins evilly, “Come on, say I love you to your oppa,” he starts to tease.
 Young Mi breaks free of his grip and starts to run, “Yah! You can’t walk away of me!” says L.Joe and starts to chase after her.
Young Mi was so embarrassed of these words, which were really a long time ago, that she has heard.
Soon she feels to hands around her waist again, “Gotcha,” whispers L.Joe in her ear, butterflies came in her stomach.
“Yah…I feel too embarrassed to say it,” she turns around and covers her face to his shoulder.
“There are just three magical words, just say it one to me, then you’ll make me the happiest guy,” says L.Joe cheesy.
“Ara…Just listen carefully,” she softly says.
 L.Joe nods, her face was still covered by his shoulder, but he heard her cute stuttering, “I-I l-love you Byun-byunhun oppa.”
He chuckles, he pulls of her a bit away, he sees her red blushed cheeks and he smiles, “I love you too,” he bends down and kisses on her lips.

It was a long kiss, after that he sees her redder face, he chuckles, “Yah…Don’t laugh,” she pouts.
“Mianhae, but you’re so cute if you blush and on your kissing, I'll help you~” he teased and kissed her red cheeks.