Chapter XV: Kiss? Now?

He’s going be my…What?!

Kahi/Gahee - One Love // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKholaJdX0&feature=related


After the Lotte world day, it was Sunday, Young Mi was in the garden, listen to music, then she remembers the kiss that she gave L.Joe, aigoo…She blushes, then she also remembers his eyes, so mysterious…
 She shakes her head, stop thinking of that, it’ll end in one-side love, if you keep thinking about him, beside he loves his girl…
 She pouts; she hears only her music and feels the sunlight on her skin.
Suddenly a shadow over her, “Ehhh…Where is the sun?” Young Mi looks up.
It was L.Joe, “Oh…Annyeong,” he sits next to her.
“Your mom is worried about you skin, she said I must this give parasol…” he coldly says.
“Mhm…Kamsahmnida…” she lies on the blanket and closes her eyes.
“Is something else you wanted to say?” she mumbles and puts on earpiece off.
“Mhm…There is something I wanted to ask…Can you stand up, it’s kind of rude if you don’t really listen,” he pokes rudely her nose.
“Ara…” she stands up and looks accidently in his eyes.
She blushes, “Yah! Since when is it nice too look in my eyes?” L.Joe raises his eyebrow.
“What is wrong with you…Are 24/7 period?” she raises her eyebrow back.
 “Yah…” he looks into the sky, “But what is the question…” she sighes and hugs her knees closely and stares at him.
“How are we going doing the kiss by the wedding, how are we going to do?”

Young Mi froze it…”K-ki-kiss?” she stutters.
“Yes, the kiss…I don’t want to touch your lips…It must later under the filthy lip things…” Young Mi thinks first, and remember the how to fake it.
“What if you pulled your face closer to mine…” L.Joe interrupts.
“Yah…I don’t even do that…”
 Young MI sighes, “Let me explain me first… But you caress sneaky my cheek, when our noses touching, you put quickly on your hands, but too much just three fingers that comes between our lips and turned a bit our body view and looks like we kissing, but we aren’t.”
 L.Joe raises his eyebrow, “Not bad idea, but we don’t feel comfortable if we don’t practice that close thing, you inexperience with the close with someone face, aren’t you?”
 Young Mi nods, “Well it is…But by the wedding it’ll be lesser awkward…Because I know the kiss means nothing, we’re divorcing soon after the marriage, you know…”
She looks into the sky, “Kiss, well for my first kiss I want something special…With feelings…So are we going use that fake kiss plan?” L.Joe sees her eyes, a bit unsure.
“Yeah…We are going use it, but we need at least look comfortable by face close to each other, so we practice now, look at me…,” he coldly commands.
 Young Mi slowly looks in his eyes, she blushes and looks quickly away.
“Mianhae…It’s so weird so you close,” L.Joe scratches his head, well for him was it scared too.
“Let me help you then,” he cups her cheeks and looks straight in her eyes.
He sees her light hazel eyes were staring his, so different gaze than Mi Cha’s…Much pure, innocent…
 His face comes closer, he caress her cheek and slowly their noses touches and his fingers went to her pink lips and Young Mi blinks clueless.
his lips were dangerously closer to hers, well but it was covered…
“Kyaaaaaa!” they hear and they turn their heads, it was her umma and his.
“Sung Ah…You just ruined their kiss scene,” says Young Mi’s mom.
“Aigoo…But I’m his mom…I can ruin it,”
both chuckles.
 Young Mi sighs out relief and says, “Wahh…You such a pro…Can’t wait to perform it for the wedding.”
L.Joe nods, but his mind was more, what did I? It moved out his own…Her lips were soft, so were her cheeks…
 Young Mi waves for his eyes, “Yoohoo, earth to L.Joe,” she holds her head diagonally and looks at him.
“Yah…Don’t look at me,” he covers her eyes, so she couldn’t see his red cheeks,.
“Yah…Why do you cover my eyes,” she tries to pinch his cheek.
“Because you…I feel really embarrassed to face you now…” he childish says.
“Since when are you so childish, is our L.Joe a baby child?” she puffs her cheeks, her eyes were still covered.
“Aniyo…But that stupid kiss practice made me really embarrassed to see your eyes,” he blurts.
“Yah…Pabo,” she puts his hands down and burst soon in laughter.
“Omo…You’re so cute now~” she goes on her knees and pinched his cheeks, “So cute~”
L.Joe pouts childish, “Kya~” she giggles.
“Yah…I’m out,” he stands up and walks away.
Young Mi stands up and teasing, “L.Joe is so cute when he blush out embarrassment and pouts like a child,” L.Joe says.
“YAH! You sure want to die now! Come here!”
“Ani!”
he starts to chase after her, “YAH! Come here! I’ll pinch you!” he yells.
“Aniyooo!” she starts to run away, L.Joe starts to laugh and tackles her.
“Yah! Don’t!” L.Joe smirks evilly.
“No, here is my famous tickle death!” he starts to tickle her, he laughs, by Mi Cha, he has never felt so much joy and embarrassments.
“S-stop…I can’t hahahhahaha…” he pecks her forehead suddenly.
“What was that for?” asks Young Mi.
For this fun, I actually never felt this fun…Even not with Mi Cha, Kamsahmnida… “He shyly rubs his nape.
“Hmmm…So are going be friends?” she asks.
L.Joe says, “Since I can’t off you, we can at least try nice to each other, so yeah…Sure.”
“Yay! Can I call you then oppa?”
she asks.
“No…Only in front of our parents only,” Young Mi pouts, “Still the mean L.Joe,” she ticks his head, he slightly chuckles, “And you’re still the weird girl.”


His mom smiles, “Min Sung…Your daughter slowly change my Byunghun step by step in a positive way, I’m grateful of that,”
Her mother smiles, “Neh, and your son isn’t the rude boy, like what other people said, just like you said, Young Mi could see his real self by step by step.”
 The moms smile at the playing kids.

However, Mi Sun, Young Mi’s sister is more worried how L.Joe is going break her sister’s heart.
 She bites her under lip.
Yong-Soo hugs behind her, “Mi Sun-ah, maybe that boy falls for her,” he says.
“Still…I got bad feelings, but maybe I’m too worried…” she takes a deep breath.
“I don’t want to see Young Mi broken and only keep sad, remember her last boyfriend, he broken her heart badly, she recovered after a six months crying and depressed, she loved that guy…”
Mi Sun eyes were sad, Yong-Soo pecks her cheek, “Jagiya, this time is mightly different…”
Mi Sun holds her hand to the window, “I hope so…”


A/N: Yesh!~ I made an extra twist ^^, who is the person that has broken Young Mi heart? You might find out soon!~
Btw another note is, the reason why I updated the whole week, was I got actually whole week free of school, but after this day, I can't updated really daily anymore, but I'll try to update every day, just one chap, I'll try!
Kamsahmnida for subscribing, because I never thought I get so many subs in such subs in couple days, I was really happy~
Comments are welcome, that gives me more inspiration~ Heheee~
Please look forward to the new updates that will come ^^
xxxPpyong MiyaChan<3