Chapter XLVIII: Memories and memories and…

He’s going be my…What?!

I know, I know, I should be studying for my testweek...Sigh, (Is going halfly well...><" Since I got quite busy week too)
But I found quickly time for update the last update for the week (Yeah, the last one) and then I will complete focusing on my study.
Because of this chapter made me wanted to update it! Gawd...Bad me...Hopefully it isn't the biggest cliffhanger that I left, because this will be really the last update, until my testweek days are over ^^"

Anyways Enjoy~<3
xPpyong MiyaChan<3

p.s Sorry for English grammar mistakes, (English isn't my first language and also I think I got Mir Engrish took over my brain about English ^^" hahaha.
Please support my other fictions too~

You and I together? Are you crazy? // love like love stories I read?

MBLAQ - One
 


Two weeks has passed, and it was already October…
Young Mi felt hurt and lost, the pas couple weeks she didn’t get any new blurry visions, so it wasn’t helpful, but still she acted she was fine.
When Seo Chan said she got something with Chunji, she was happy for her, even Seo Chan was happy and was eight-months pregnant, she sees Young Mi wasn’t fine at all, when she asked how she was, she said, “I’m fine…”
However, the way she looked, mean she wasn’t fine at all, but still Young Mi keeps denying that she wasn’t sad…

Young Mi walked home, a day passed again, once again L.Joe didn’t looked at me, Byunghun…That was the name I used to call him…And oppa…Suddenly she bumped to someone.
“Cheongsaenghmnida,” she bowed.
The person turned around, he was wearing glasses, and said, “Lee Young Mi?”
Young Mi tilted her head, “Do I know you?”
“It me, Shin Wan Young (Remember the person in the Honeymoon chapters ^^) ,”
Young Mi tilted her head.
“I’m so sorry, I got amnesia,” she said.
“Owh…Jeongmal? How is it between you and L.Joe then?” he asked nicely.
“Bad…” Wan Young nodded, “Want to have a small talk?” he suggested.
“Mhm…Neh…” she said.

They sit by a small café, Wan Young says, “We have have met each other by honeymoon trip.”
“H-honeymoon?”
she stutters.
“Neh, It was in July or in August, we both went to Hawaii, you have met my wife also you helped me with my own marriage, and since our company works with you appa’s company, we will work soon together since you will be the next heir of Nam’s industry,” explain Wan Young shortly.
Young Mi nodded, “I’m still sorry, that I forget you, omo…”
Wan Young chuckles slightly, “It okay, beside is there anything you want to know? Like help for remember it?” he asked helpfully.
“Mhm…How was I with L…Byunghun oppa,” she asked.
“You was fully in love with him, the same for Byunghun, you two were deeply in love,” he smiled.
“Jeongmal?” says Young Mi.
 Soon Wan Young got a phone call, then he said, “Mianhae, I need to go, business, here my number, call me if something happens or if you want something know what happens around the honeymoon,” he smiled and waved her goodbye.

Young Mi arrived home, gave Seo Chan her homework and she walked to her room, changed her clothes quickly, and went to the pool.

She sits by the poolside, sighed deeply, at least someone helped her, her phone lies next to her, and then she looked in to water of the pool…She closed her eyes…She thought deeply…Honeymoon…
Memories came up…


(Review chapter XXIX p.s Again some parts are cut it out)
“Kyaaaa~ I’m so excited,” she watched outside of the window.
L.Joe chuckles about his wife’s cute behaviour, “I can’t believe, we’re going to Hawaii~” she clapped her hands and smiled excited.
“And don’t forget your handsome husband with you,” he pokes her arm, “Tsk…Handsome?” she joked and raised an eyebrow.
L.Joe pouts, “So…You don’t like me?” he said with a childish voice, “No…I don’t like you,” she said with a serious voice.
L.Joe crossed his arms and pouts sadly, then she chuckled lightly, “Mwo?” he said it without looking at her.
“You didn’t let me finish my sentence, oppa~” she poked his cheek, he turned around, “I said, no, I don’t like you, I love you forever~” she kissed his nose and sat down.
L.Joe saw her lightly pink cheeks, he smiled, “I love you forever too,” he turned her face and kissed her lips, she blushed more.
“Yah…Pabo…” she hit softly his arm, she covered her cheeks, L.Joe cupped her hands, while they were holding her cheeks, “You such a kissing monster,” she pouted.
“Only for you, my sweetheart,” he smiled and kissed quickly her nose.

“I think I’m jealous…” he sighed and pouted once again.
“Jeongmal? Waeyo?” she kept drying her hair.
“On that Wan Young person…” he stood up and stared at her, “Aigoo…Wan Young-sshi is nice, believe me, beside he’s the next heir of Shin industry, like I do, so we will work a lot together in the future, do you become more jealous of that?”
“Mwo? Aish…” he crossed his arms childish, “But…”
“But what?” he said with a childish voice, “But I don’t fall for him, because I love you, I can’t love any guys except you and you’re my husband~ Beside it’s just for business work and my dad works with you dad so…It won’t be that problem right?”
She looked at him, he stood up, “And I was jealous for a bit too, Sung Chan was keep talking to you and I felt bored and kind of annoyed…”
Soon L.Joe hugged her and pecked her, “You were jealous?” he said happy.
She rolled her eyes, “And now you’re suddenly happy?” she putted her towel on his head, that covers his face.
“Yes, of course, fine…So we don’t have to be jealous and I’ll understand your work relationship with that guy…” he pouted, but Young Mi couldn’t see it.
“Jeongmal? Aigoo…You’re the best~” she putted a bit the towel high and he surprised with a kiss, “I know and also you’re the best thing that ever happens to me,” he smiled.
She blushed lightly, “Pabo…You still loves to make me blush, aren’t you?”
L.Joe nodded childish, “Let’s sleep now.”
He puts the lights out, hugs her tightly, and says, “Good night.”
He pretend to asleep, Young Mi says, “Yah…Give me some space to move or at least to breath.”
 She pouted, he chuckles, “Ani,” he childish answers.
“Are you going be a ert until Saturday? Aigoo…So I need four days be with a ert kissing monster?” she joked.
L.Joe opens his eyes, “Yah…Since when am I ert?” Young Mi release of his hug, “Because you keep hugging me and kissing.”
She saw his eyes are sparkling, “Because I like you, your lips are irresistible…I like everything of you, ever part of you,” he cheesy said.
She hit softly his chest, “Pabo…You’re sure a ert, hahaha, I like everything about you.”
Both chuckled and she nestled to his chest; she could hear his heartbeat.
Soon she fell asleep.
She could he her hair; he smiled…
He’s happy, he kissed her forehead and soon he fell asleep too.

Young Mi opens her eyes, was she that close with Byunghun? She sighed deeply and closed her eyes; listen the silence air around her, the other memories came…

(Review of chapter XXX)
She linked L.Joe arm and stared at the beautiful view, “Today, we’re going to swim with dolphins,” she smiled shyly.
“Neh, I want to see you in your bikini,” he teased and poked in her side.
She slapped his chest, “Tsk…Still a ert?”
L.Joe hugged her waist and pulled her closer, “But in the morning I wasn’t a ert at all…So that doesn’t mean I’m a ert at all~”
He pecked her nose, her cheek and when he wanted to peck her lips.

“Yah…Are you done?” L.Joe waited outside of the dressing room, “Yes, but don’t say I look too immature,” she yelled back.
“I won’t laugh promise, just hurry up,” when he turned his head, his mouth literally dropped, “Do I look that bad?” she pouted (that bikini).
He rubbed his eyes once, like he wasn’t dreaming, “Shall I change?” L.Joe shook his head and she crossed her arms, “Then why are you so shocked…”
“You look…So y…” he almost drooled, she blushed madly, and she crossed her arms.
“Pali pali, we’re almost too late,” he lifted her in bridal style and she blushed more, he chuckles and walked to the pool with the dolphins.

“Kyaaaa…So cute~” she played with the dolphins; she petted them and receive kisses of them.
Soon they came after L.Joe, he ran away and they chased after him and got him and give him a lot of kisses.
His face was cute, she laughed until her tummy hurts.
Soon she got a hug behind her, she knew who it was, L.Joe, he was smirking, “Can we finish what we wanted to do before the interruption?” he winked at her.
She hit softly his chest, “Kissing monster,” she pouted.
“You ask for it,” he bent down and kissed her deeply, she kissed him back; she putted her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist.
When he wanted more, he gets poked in his legs, he looks annoyed, and it was the dolphins, who were asking their attention.
She laughed at his sad cute face, “Too bad oppa~ maybe next time,” L.Joe said, “So you want take a step further?”
She gave him are-you-kidding face, “No, not that way…I still want my ity to my thirtieth,” L.Joe hugged her back again.
“Aish…I can’t wait that long,” he pouted, “Just wait for me when I’m ready.”


“Ara…But are you still mad that…I slept with Mi Cha?” he looks at her curious.
Her gaze turned in dark…As if she was hurt to hear that again, “Aniyo…At least you used a protection, then it is alright…Beside didn’t I told you, I forgave you this time, you was drugged,” she weakly smiled, L.Joe saw her weak smile.
“I know…,” "You two did use a , right?"
Nevertheless, he thought, I did use a protection, right? Aish…Why can’t I remember that night…He looks at her curious eyes.

“Yes, we used,” Young Mi sighed out relief, “Thanks for being honest.”

Young Mi opens her eyes, why did she ask that question back then, the video!
Did he mean that…Mi Cha wasn’t pregnant? But they still slept with each, but she drugged…
This memory was helpful, then she puts her necklace out, she carefully looked at it for the first time, when did she have that necklace…

Again a memory plopped, (Review of chapter Chapter XXXVI)

 “Owh yeah, this is for you,” he puts something out his pocket, he held a gorgeous necklace and says, “Here, for you, my last surprise.”

He smiled shyly, she looked at the necklace,
She came up, “Omo, so pretty,” her eyes were amazed.
“It’s really beautiful oppa,” she smiled and held the necklace.
“Let help you to put it on,” she nodded and L.Joe putted it around her neck and she turned around, “It’s really pretty, kamsahmnida,” she kissed his cheek.
L.Joe smiled, “I hoped that you liked,” he rubbed embarrassed his nape.
“You know…I made my decision,” she finally said.
“Chincha? Is it good news or bad news?” he asks concerned.
“Hmmm…Molla,” she teased and poked in his tummy.
“Aish tell me,” he pouted, “Don’t want to,” she merong and stood up.
“Yah, please tell me,” he stood up and hugged her waist, she swiftly turned around, “Please tell me,” he begged.
Young Mi bent to him, touching his nose, “Want to hear the bad news first or good news?”
L.Joe said, “Good news first please,” he childish said.
“I got an amazing necklace,” she chuckles.
L.Joe pouted, “Yah…Are you teasing me?” he pouts so cutely that made her giggles.

“Fine, you like the necklace that I gave you, tell me the bad news,” he pouted still.
“The bad news is…I have still stuck with you, my kissing monster,” she chuckled.
“Mwo? Chincha? No lies?” he raised happy his eyebrows, she says, “Do you want me to leave you then?” she pouted.
L.Joe shook his head, “Aniyo, I’m just too happy!” he swung her around.
“I’m so happy, I promise you, I will do better, chincha!” he said happy, putted her down, “You don’t have to do better, you already doing great, “ she smiled, he smiled back and kissed her deeply.
She puts her arms around his neck, he holds her tightly by her waist, L.Joe felt happy, she felt the same way.

Young Mi opens her eyes, she has been made that same decision back then and she forgave him.
He did his best to change her mind, she was happy with him, her arms falls lose next to her, she looked into the grey sky…
Why now…Why now again…I hate this…
Suddenly her phone rings, the ringtone plays, it was ‘I like you the best – B2ST’.

Again a memory came up, (Review Chapter XXX)

L.Joe chuckles slightly, “Do you know why I choose this song?” she shook her head, “But the song is really nice to hear,” she smiled.
“Because this is what I feel for you,” he cheesy said.
She hit softly his chest, “So cheesy, but really sweet jeongmal oppa,” she pecked his nose.

“Yeah, see what I’m trying to say baby, is your love?
Plus my love, supa luv
you know you want it, how that sound?”

He said in English, well perfectly English, “Yah, since when are you cheesy,” she chuckled.
 “Since you came into my life.”

Tears were flowing over her cheeks, she loved him, she always loved him, these misunderstanding that she made…He keeps fighting, trying to say it wasn’t, like she was wrong…
Her phone still rings, but she still ignored…
I don’t want to divorce him…I believe him…Not these stupid lies…

She stands up, but when she stands up and wanted to turn around, she slipped she lose the necklace in her hand next to the pool….
When she falls she hit badly her head to the poolside and landed into the water…
She lost her self-consciousness, she closed her eyes…Everything was slowly turning a big and bigger blur…
Blood came above her head into the pool water…

The ringtone still plays on…While Young Mi sank to the bottom of the water…
She was already out of her breath…There she was lifeless under the cold water…