Chapter XX: I’ll fight back for now on…

He’s going be my…What?!

Infinite- Wings // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ74THKklc4&feature=channel_video_title

A/N: Before I start Homework a quick update, but the next update will mightly come later~
And Omg I already got 50+ subs, woah, I never thought I got that many subs~ ^^ I'm so happy~ And the comments make me smile and want to update faster~ hehe~  Kamsahmnida~ <3 xPpyong MiyaChan<3


“Young Mi-yah, what do you want to talk to us?”
Young Mi sat by her dad office at the company, her mom just comes there too.
“I want to talk the Lee family and you, so can we go to their home?” asks Young Mi politely.
“Arasso.”
They takes a car and drive to Lee’s mansion.
Young Mi stared blankly at the window, her mom looks worried at her, she was usually not that quiet.
I hope this good idea…Young Mi sighed and keeps staring outside.

L.Joe lies on his bed, soon his phone rings.
“Yebseyo?” he answers without looking who it is…
“It’s Chunji…” L.Joe ruffles his hair and get up, “Mwo?”
“You should fight back,”
says Chunji with a serious voice.
“Mhm…Didn’t I told you, you’re more…”
Chunji interrupts him.
“Stop, I said I like her, doesn’t mean I should take care of her, beside she said she is falling for you not me.”
“Why should I fight back…”
L.Joe sounds discouraged/
“Yah…Stand up, I know you make her more happier than I do, cause I know she’ll much happier with you, so I’m telling fight back, since I let her go, because of you.”
L.Joe bites his under lip, “How will make her happier… Didn’t heard Mi Cha’s words, she might be doing something wrong with Young Mi if I become closer with her…”
“I know, but that why you need to protect her, you’ll more closer if you don’t lose your eyes on her, maybe she’ll vanish away, with or not with you.”
“T-that true…Wait, I heard someone is coming our house, I need to go, bye,”
L.Joe hung up and holds his phone to his mouth and thinks, Chunji…Why? However, thanks, I’ll fight back…I will promise that.

He went downstairs, he sees Ms and Mr Nam and Young Mi, “Byunghun-ah, you actually came on time,” says his mother.

-Meanwhile-

Mi Cha was at the coffee shop, “That …Oppa was mine…” she mumbles; angrily she throws her coffee on the ground.
“Yah! It’s freaking cold! Waitress!” she yells loudly.
“What’s wrong miss?” asks the waitress.
“Why is my coffee damn cold?!” Mi Cha glares coldly.
The waitress is even older, but she is scared of her, “Do you want get fired? My dad owns this damn shop,” Mi Cha raises her eyebrow arrogant.
“A-ani…I’ll get you a new one,” the waitress quickly went to get fast a new coffee.

When the waitress want to serve MI Cha’s coffee, someone says.
“Let me do that,” he smiled gently.
The waitress blushes lightly, the guy took the coffee over and winked at her, “Keep the good working,” the waitress giggles and nods.

“Here is your coffee, miss,” says the guy.
“That was about time…” Mi Cha turns around.
“You? Park Jae Hyuk?” she raises her eyebrow.
Jae Hyuk grins, “Annyeong Mi Cha,” he places her coffee for her table and sit at the opposite of her.
“Mwo? What do you want?” Mi Cha crosses her arms and looks fixedly at him.
“Work with me together,” he rest on his hand palms and stared at her.
“Mwo?” Mi Cha, she looks curious at him.
“Work with me, you want L.Joe back, isn’t it? I want my girl back, do you or you don’t?” Jae Hyuk grins and looks at Mi Cha, first her face changes in no emotion to a smirk.
“Sure, I will,” she smirks.
Jae Hyuk says, “Great, we talk this later, for now it’s a secret for everyone, arasso?”
Mi Cha nodded; Jae Hyuk waved her goodbye and left.
Mi Cha crossed her legs and sips her coffee, this time it was a good coffee and she smirks.
I’ll get him back, prepare Young Mi, you’re going down, no matter what.

I feel nervous, take a deep breath and just say what you just said to L.Joe…
“Sweetie, what do you want to talk about?” her mom looks with curious on her daughter.
Young Mi sees L.Joe is gazing at her, as if he wanted to say something to her.
“I want decline the marriage between me and L.Joe,” she says with a serious tone.
“Mwo? I thought you like Byunghun-ah? Wait wait…I’m now confused,” says Ms Lee.
Young Mi bites first on her under lip, “It’s complicated to explain it now, but for I know…This won’t be healthy…It’s true, I like him, but still…”
The parents were silence, “So…You really want to decline the marriage, do you not him give him another chance?” says her dad.
 Young Mi was silence, I want to give another chance, but I’m too scared to give my heart away, cause of Jae Hyuk…
She bites her under lip; she is hesitating…Now it’s my chance to talk…

Soon she stands up, “I need some fresh air…” she quickly went to Lee’s garden…
L.Joe stands up and chased after her, the parents were shocked and curious…
“We should wait, before we make a decision,” says Ms Nam.
“I agree, anyone some tea?” says Ms Lee, the husbands nod.

Young Mi takes a deep breath, she doesn’t want to cry…She crosses arms above her chest.
“Young Mi?” says a voice behind her, she turns around.
“L.Joe…” she weakly said.
 “G-give me another chance…” he stutters slightly.
“Mwo, why?” she looks at him.
“Please…Didn’t say started to like you more, at the school canteen….Please, I don’t accept the damn declining of our marriage,” he holds her shoulders and looks straight in her eyes.
 Young Mi stays quiet for a while, the silence is killing for both of them, then she says softly.
“L.Joe…Do you really love?” she looks at him; a tear drops down.
“Yes, even without thinking, yes,” he said serious.
“So…Are you giving me another chance? I’ll fight for your love, even you scared to give you heart now, but I’ll try with my all.”
Young Mi stares at him, he was serious, “Your answer is…”
“My answer is…”
L.Joe looks at her, “Yes,” she covers her face to his shoulder.
L.Joe was shocked, but happy, she’s giving him another chance…
He puts his arms around her, “Kamsahmnida for giving me a chance…”
“Well I didn’t give you a first chance…So this is your first chance; don’t waste it…L.Joe…”
“Don’t call me L.Joe, call me Byunghun or oppa…” he rests his head on her shoulder…
“Arasso…Oppa,” her face was still covered by his shoulder; she was blushing.

“So…Our decision is…” L.Joe interrupts her dad.
Mr Nam, before you say the decision, I want to say, I love your daughter, I’ll protect her no matter happens, my feelings of her are still growing of her, please don’t take her away for me, please Mr Nam.”
Mr and Ms Nam was impressed, L.Joe shows more mature side of him and he wasn’t rudely, his parents were surprised of him.
“So…Young Mi-yah, are you still want to decline the marriage or are giving another shot, a new start,” says her dad to her.
“I give it another shot, so a new start?” Young Mi turns to L.Joe.
“Annyeong haseyo, Je iruemeum Nam Young Mi-imnida, you must be Lee Byunghun, nice to meet you,” she bows politely.
L.Joe chuckles, “Annyeong Byunghun-imnda, but you must be fiancé, whoa…. you’re so beautiful.”
Both burst in laughter, L.Joe puts an arm around her shoulder and she smiles.

“Aigoo…That’s too great, omo…I can’t wait for the wedding,” Ms Lee clapped excited her hands and holds Ms Nam’s hands, “Me either~”
Both the moms are excited.

“Umma, when is actually the wedding?” asks Young Mi now curious.
“Next month,” says the mom’s unison, “Woah…So fast,” says L.Joe.
“Mhm…Next weekend, so this weekend actually you two are picking a wedding suit and dress, but separate it, because it must be surprise by the wedding,” says Ms Nam strict.

The kids nod, L.Joe feels somewhat happy, Young Mi is sure more suitable to be my wife, yes, I’m proud to be her ‘soon’ husband.
Young Mi smiled again more brightly, so I’m going be Byunghun oppa’s wife, whoa…I feel so nervous, like am I good wife?