Chapter XXXVII: Meet Seo Chan, my cousin

He’s going be my…What?!

 

Ailee - Heaven (Instrumental) // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovhpSEN1J4

Yesh, I decide to give more interesting twist, and also the problem Jae Hyuk and Mi Cha aren't over, nonononono...More drama is coming! But this twist is about Chunji and Seo Chan and also the family bond with Young Mi and Seo Chan <3 Yesh, Do you like more twists in a story? Well I do! And you?
xPpyong MiyaChan<3


L.Joe brought her home, together with Chunji.
“Kamsahmnida for bringing me home both of you guys,ehh… why two?”  She asked.
“Because I’m afraid that he will kissing you till you can’t,” chuckles Chunji, “Pabo, but thanks,” when Young Mi opens her door.
Her sister looked serious, “Unnie something wrong?”
“Seo Chan-ah is here, she doesn’t want to talk to anybody except you,”
she asks with pity voice.
“Omo…Where is she?” Young Mi looked quickly worried.
“Living room, you two boys get your here, Young Mi mightily cries and she needs comfort for her husband,” the boys nodded.

Young Mi came into living room, “Seo Chan unnie,” Seo Chan hugs her and cries on her shoulder.
“Seo Chan unnie, what’s wrong? Don’t cry or you will make me cry,” Young Mi patted her back.
“Shin Seongmin oppa…We…Did it…six months…four months ago…I went to do a test…I’m positive…He broke up with me…Umma and appa….Threw me out…I don’t know what to do…” she cried.
“Omo…Don’t tell me…You’re pregnant?” Young Mi shocked.
“I don’t know what to do…I’m afraid…” she cried.
Young Mi’s parents were speechless, Young Mi’s niece is just throwed out and she’s pregnant…
“Seo Chan unnie…Don’t cry…Everything will be fine…” Seo Chan shook her head lost, “Aniyo…I don’t know where I should go…Umma blocked my money…I don’t have money or roof above me…I just came to you…I need some comforts…”

“Seo Chan-ah, you can stay here, we will take care of you, money you shouldn’t have to be worried about it, we gladly open our arms for you, you are family of us, we’ll support you,” Young Mi’s mother smiled kindly.
“Jeongmal aunty?” she gasped.
“Come here, you need a hug,” Seo Chan walks to her, “Kamsahmnida aunty, uncle is it really okay?” she asked.
“Of course it’s okay, but I will talk to my brother about this, this is ridiculous,” he sounded mad.
“You will stay in guest room, slowly it’ll be your own room,” says Ms Nam.
“Kamsahmnida…Jeongmal…”

Seo Chan and Young Mi walked to her new room and Chunji and L.Joe carried her luggage, “Seo Chan…What happens really?” asks Young Mi, while she sits on her bed.
“Mhm…I’ll tell later about it…But who are these boys,” she points at Chunji and L.Joe.
“Owh…You wasn’t at the wedding,” Seo Chan looked shocked.
“Wedding?”
“Neh, arranged marriage, don’t worry, I love him with my full heart, beside his is better than Jae Hyuk unnie,”
she smiled sincerely.
“I’m glad you found him, I think that is your husband,” she points to L.Joe.
“Neh, how did you know,” asks Young Mi.
“I don’t know, but for some reason he showed love out his aura,” Seo Chan chuckles slightly.
“Well introduce you,” says Young Mi to Chunji and L.Joe.
“Ah…Neh, Je iruemeum Lee Byunghun-imnida, I’m her husband and call me L.Joe ," smiled L.Joe.
 “Je iruemeum Lee ChanHee-imnida, but call me Chunji," he smiled sincerely, for some reason he blushed lightly.
Seo Chan blushed lightly when Chunji introduced himself, Young Mi looked curious, “Well isn’t time to introduce you?” poked Young Mi to her.
“Ahhh…Neh, Je iruemeum Nam Seo Chan-imnida," she bowed slightly, “Also…I’m six months pregnant with my ex-baby….That you can see by my belly…” she bites her underlip.
“Unnie, don’t cry again…Aigoo that’s isn’t good for your baby, beside you want him or her healthy right?”
Seo Chan rubs over her belly, “Ae Cha…My daughter…Of course I will take care of her…But I’m…I don’t know…”
Young Mi holds her hand, “I will support your pregnancy, let’s say I’m her godmother and soon her aunty,” Young Mi smiled.
“Kamsahmnida Young Mi, you’re the greatest niece ever,” she hugs her.

Soon she burst into tears, “Mianhae…” she apologized.
“Gwenchana….Omo…Now you make me cry,” tears are rolling over both of them.

The boys were silence, but L.Joe looks at Chunji, like you found you new love, he patted to his shoulder, Chunji looked at him.
“We should leave them, beside I need to ask you something,” he whispers.
Chunji nodded.

“Do you like Seo Chan?” asks L.Joe.
“Well…I think by her look and personality, she looks nice and caring person, she even didn’t abortion the baby girl, yes, I think I start to like her by first sight…Is it bad?”
L.Joe shook his head, “No, it isn’t, you support her, and maybe she will see you more as a lover.”
Chunji scratches his nape, L.Joe chuckles, “Looks like you the one who needs help in girls?”
Chunji shook his head, “Aniyo…But I don’t know what to do, of course I will help her…”
“Why don’t you help her with school, beside your mom owns our school, maybe she wants graduated from High school, like every girl wants to.”
Chunji nodded, “Maybe that’s a good idea, thanks bro.”
L.Joe chuckles, “Looks like the helping helping is switched.”
Both of them chuckles.