Chapter XXII: Wedding dress time

He’s going be my…What?!

infinite- Amazing // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg&feature=channel_video_title


It is Saturday, Young Mi goest to the wedding dress boutique, L.Joe’s mom, her mom, Shin Hye and Chunji went with her.
While L.Joe went to the suits shop, TeenTop and Hyun Ki went with him.

-L.Joe P.O.V-

“Man…I can’t still believe it, hyung is really getting married with a pure girl,” snorts Changjo, while he was sitting on the couch of the shop.
“Mhm…But at least, she let us see more hyung,” says Ricky to Changjo.
“I still can you hear you two!” yells L.Joe out the dressing room.
The two youngest chuckles, “Yah…C.A.P hyung, when do you get a girl?” says Ricky jokily.
“Soon, but faster than you two,” chuckles C.A.P.

While the youngest complaining to their hyung, Niel is talking to Hyun Ki, “You’re so lucky just like L.Joe, you two got already a girl,” says Niel.
 Hyun Ki smiles, “Shin Hye is great girl, I know you find a girl that likes you,” he pats his shoulder.
“I know, but hopefully so great like your two friends,” chuckles Niel.

L.Joe comes out and wears:

.
“You look handsome, hyung,” says Changjo.
“Mhm…I know, I take this one,” chuckles L.Joe.
“Only you looks fat that’s all,” says Chanjo joking.
 L.Joe gives him a death glare, “Just kidding~” merong Changjo.
“Why is Chunji not here?” asks Niel.
“He’s with Young Mi to seeing and fitting dresses, but I want to see it, but I can’t,” says L.Joe.
“Kekeke, you must be very jealous,” teases Changjo.
“Yes…I am…Just shut up…” snorts L.Joe and went to dressing room again.
The boys chuckles.

-Young Mi’s P.O.V-

“Woah…So many pretty dresses, I don’t know if I’m pretty enough for these dresses here,” Young Mi was amazed by the wedding dresses.
 Shin Hye links her best friend’s arm, “Yah…You’re getting married and now talking about not pretty enough? Are you crazy?” she raises her eyebrow up.
“Kekeke…You’re right…But I don’t know if I found a perfect dress…” she pouts.
“Pali pali, some dresses are placed for you in the dressing room,” her mom pushes her to the dressing room and claps her hands out exciting.

“Okay, here is dress number one!” Young Mi, she walks out,

“My my…Your daughter is sure beautiful…” complimented Ms Lee.
“Kamsahmnida…But Young Mi, do you feel comfortable?” asks her mom.
Young Mi turned around by the mirrors, “Mhm…It’s pretty but it’s not the dress I love…” she pouts.
“Try to dress number two, maybe it’s pretty dress?” courages Shin Hye.
“Mhm…”

After changing, Young Mi goes out again,

“No…No…No…You look really old woman now,” says Shin Hye, the moms nodded agreed.
Chunji stared at her stressed face; man…Women are picky by choosing dresses…So this is what a girl will through by fitting wedding dresses or clothes… But she looks in every clothes pretty.
 Young Mi sighs and changes again…

After 3 other dresses,


Young Mi comes finally with a bright smile out.


“I really love this dress, so beautiful and elegant at the same time,”
she smiles.
“This is the best dress I ever have seen! You look total amazing!” says Shin Hye.
“It fit you well and it’s sure elegant,” says Ms Lee.
“So…This mean, you found it?” her mom smiles.
 Young Mi nods, “Chunji, will L.Joe like it? I haven’t heard you opinion today,” she turns to Chunji.
“I think every guy would dying too able see you like this now, of course L.Joe would love it,” he smiles and holds a thumb up.
 She smiles and changed again.

While the moms are talking about the wedding, Shin Hye texted to Hyun Ki how is it with him.
Chunji texts:
Yo, she’ll look really beautiful at the wedding, you’re so lucky.
Make sure you look handsome too.
Chunji.

Soon he receive,
Of course I’ll look great I’m her husband.
Moreover, I’m jealous, you could at least see her in her dress…
L.Joe.

Chunji chuckles, you’re sure lucky to have her…
Young Mi waved for his eyes, “Yoohoo…Earth to you, we’re going to leave, are you coming too?” she smiles.
“Ah…Neh,” he stands up and all of them walk out the boutique.

-At dinner by Lee’s mansion-

Young Mi sees L.Joe trying to eat politely, but he looks clueless, sometimes he peeks by her side, she chuckles and then he mouthed ‘feed me.’
 Young Mi takes his fork over and says, “Ah…Baby Byunghunnie~” she jokes.
L.Joe gave her are-you-kidding look.
“Aigoo…So cute, Byunghun-ah, you’ll look happier when you see her in her wedding dress,” cooed Ms Nam.
“I can’t wait too, about a month and we’re married,” he holds Young Mi’s hand.
The parents are chuckling and L.Joe kissed her hand and smiled gently to her, while she was blushing lightly.