Chapter L: Time is ticking

He’s going be my…What?!

Big Bang - Haru haru (Instrumental) (Yeah...I like kind of instrumentals for some reasons ^^")

 


A day passed, L.Joe skipped school, Chunji understands it and told his mom about Young Mi’s condition and she understands how L.Joe feels, every married or lover persons would did the same thing as L.Joe.
She said L.Joe must do missed homework have to catch up later, L.Joe didn’t have closed his eyes for sleeping…
it was noon, he keeps holding her hand, then he release it and opens the window, the October air, blows softly in his face…
when he looked in the reflection of at the window, he looks tired with slightly dark circles under his eyes, he ruffled through his hair…

Once again he sits next to her bed side, he swallowed, “I don’t know if this sounds stupid or you can hear it…
But I will tell like this way…Please listen carefully as you can…
My beloved wife Young Mi, I’m sorry for making you suffering like this…
I think you deserve a better life and maybe a better life…Maybe better without me…
Since we fall in love with each other,
Good things come and also bad times, but you…You keep loving me and so do I.
I want to cherish you, but the doctor said you might forget me forever…
Even still you might forget me, I don’t forget you, even you live on without me, I will stand by your side, I want to see happy and having a children…I know you love children…I remember how we met Bon-Hwa by my grandmother (Chapter IV), Sangmin by our date (Chapter IX) and Eunmi by the Lotte world, remember that she called me handsome, that made me happy, since I don’t get easily good with kids, but you always loving them, like they were your little brother or sister…
I wonder how your or maybe ours children will looks…Probably cute, just like you…
When we grow older…I…I…
I want to see every day, smiling and living carefree with no worries…
Lee Young Mi, even you forget me or don’t love me anymore…Remember I will always love you, no matter what happens…
I will always…Always love you with my whole heart; you changed my cold heart for love…”

Yes, when he was dating Mi Cha, his heart was still cold, even he loved once Mi Cha before, his heart felt it was never melted away of love…
But when he met Young Mi and knows her better by step by step, his heart melted away for her, it always beat for her and only for her…
He kissed gently her hand; tears were slowly dripping down softly on the bed and her hand…The hands that touch him innocently or poking him to get him annoyed…

Her parents and sister visit her; they said that he need to fresh up, so he did, while they looked at Young Mi.

L.Joe walked to the restroom, he splashed some water over his face, he looked into mirror, and he sighed deeply…
Even his heart can’t rest in normal pace, he walked back, her mom sees his tired face, and “I think you sleep, Byunghun-ah.”
He shook his head, “I can’t…”
“You shouldn’t staying all nights, isn’t healthy for you, we will wake you up, when we are going to leave or she wake up,”
L.Joe nodded and closed slowly his eyes.

When it was night, her dad wakes him up, L.Joe opens his eyes, “We’re leaving…Are you sure you don’t want to go home now?”
L.Joe looked down, “Son…You should not stay here all days, they will call us when she is awake, but staying her, isn’t good for you and your study, you know that she wanted you live on…”
“I know…But…”
Her mother helps him get up, “You can stay with us…Because they would call us faster, beside…We have talked this to your parents, they understand it that you live for while by us,” they walked out the hospital, L.Joe still feels concerned, even her family is worried about him and her…
It felt the time is going too slowly with ticking…
Ticking to slow to make Young Mi awake…To see her…