Chapter XLV: Don’t leave me…

He’s going be my…What?!

MBLAQ - You're my...

 


 

Young Mi took a deep breath, she walked to Jae Hyuk, but before she reached to Jae Hyuk she doubts…
She turned around to L.Joe, once again, she stops…
She stands again in the middle, she swallowed, Jae Hyuk holds her hand, “Young Mi-yah…” he looked at her with his sweetest smile, she stared at him, for some reason it was strange about it…
Like it doesn’t feels right, like her heart doesn’t belong to him, she turned her face, when she sees L.Joe’s face, the eyes…The eyes that reminds her of something…
These eyes she fall for it for him…The boy from the first memory was him? She don’t know…But her heart beats faster than usually now…
It feels like she was falling for L.Joe again.
Nevertheless, why, she thought.
She release Jae Hyuk’s grip and walked to L.Joe, “I don’t know, but…for you I got a strange feeling…A good feeling, why?” she said and walked away.

L.Joe was speechless, feelings? Good one? What does it mean? Does she mean…She remember me?

After school, Young Mi was soon home, she changed her clothes to comfortable clothes, even it was slowly autumn she didn´t care, she walked to the garden, she liked the garden the most of her house, she looked around, the place…Feels weird she thought.
Like I was here for many time with someone else…
She looked at the picture of him, it was still her wallpaper, she couldn´t change it for some reason.
She sees it was in her garden; also, she thinks…Kiss…

She remembers something;
(Review of chapter XV: p.s it the same only mostly her name is in “She” written ^^” )

She pouts; she hears only her music and feels the sunlight on her skin, suddenly a shadow over her, “Ehhh…Where is the sun?” she was looking up, it was L.Joe, “Oh…Annyeong,” he sat next to her.
“Your mom is worried about you skin, she said I must this give parasol…” he coldly said.
“Mhm…Kamsahmnida…” she lied on the blanket and closed her eyes, “Is something else you wanted to say?” she mumbled and puts on earpiece off.
“Mhm…There is something I wanted to ask…Can you stand up, it’s kind of rude if you don’t really listen,” he poked rudely her nose.
“Ara…” she stood up and looks accidently in his eyes, she blushed, “Yah! Since when is it nice too look in my eyes?” L.Joe raised his eyebrow.
“What is wrong with you…Are 24/7 period?” she raised her eyebrow back.
“Yah…” he looked into the sky, “But what is the question…” she sighed and hugged her knees closely and stared at him.
“How are we going doing the kiss by the wedding, how are we going to do?” Young Mi frozen it…”K-ki-kiss?” she stuttered.
“Yes, the kiss…I don’t want to touch your lips…It must later under the filthy lip things…” Young Mi thought first, and remembered the how to fake it.
“What if you pulled your face closer to mine…” L.Joe interrupted, “Yah…I don’t even do that…”
Young Mi sighed, “Let me explain me first… But you caress sneaky my cheek, when our noses touching, you put quickly on your hands, but too much just three fingers that comes between our lips and turned a bit our body view and looks like we kissing, but we aren’t.”
L.Joe raised his eyebrow, “Not bad idea, but we don’t feel comfortable if we don’t practice that close thing, you inexperience with the close with someone face, aren’t you?”
 Young Mi nodded, “Well it is…But by the wedding it’ll be lesser awkward…Because I know the kiss means nothing, we’re divorcing soon after the marriage, you know…”
She looked into the sky, “Kiss, well for my first kiss I want something special…With feelings…So are we going use that fake kiss plan?” L.Joe saw her eyes, a bit unsure.
“Yeah…We are going use it, but we need at least look comfortable by face close to each other, so we practice now, look at me…,” he coldly commanded.
Young Mi slowly looked in his eyes, she blushed and looked quickly away, “Mianhae…It’s so weird so you close,” L.Joe scratched his head, well for him was it scared too.
“Let me help you then,” he cupped her cheeks and looked straight in her eyes, he sees her light hazel eyes were staring his, so different gaze than Mi Cha’s…Much pure, innocent…
His face came closer, he caress her cheek and slowly their noses touched and his fingers went to her pink lips and Young Mi blinked clueless, his lips were dangerously closer to hers, well but it was covered…
“Kyaaaaaa!” they heard and they turned their heads, it was her umma and his.

She sighed out relief, “Wahh…You such a pro…Can’t wait to perform it for the wedding,” L.Joe nodded, but his mind was more, what did I? It moved out his own…Her lips were soft, so were her cheeks…
Young Mi waved for his eyes, “Yoohoo, earth to L.Joe,” she held her head diagonally and looks at him, “Yah…Don’t look at me,” he covered her eyes, so she couldn’t see his red cheeks,.
“Yah…Why do you cover my eyes,” she tried to pinch his cheek, “Because you…I feel really embarrassed to face you now…” he childish said.
“Since when are you so childish, is our L.Joe a baby child?” she puffed her cheeks, her eyes were still covered.
“Aniyo…But that stupid kiss practice made me really embarrassed to see your eyes,” he blurted.
“Yah…Pabo,” she putted his hands down and burst soon in laughter.
“Omo…You’re so cute now~” she went on her knees and pinched his cheeks, “So cute~”
 L.Joe pouted childish, “Kya~” she giggles, “Yah…I’m out,” he stands up and walks away.
Young Mi stood up and teased, “L.Joe is so cute when he blush out embarrassment and pouted like a child,” L.Joe said, “YAH! You sure want to die now! Come here!”
“Ani!” he started to chase after her, “YAH! Come here! I’ll pinch you!” he yelled, “Aniyooo!” she started to run away, L.Joe starts to laughed and tackled her.
“Yah! Don’t!” L.Joe smirked evilly, “No, here is my famous tickle death!” he started to tickle her, he laughed, by Mi Cha, he has never felt so much joy and embarrassments, “S-stop…I can’t hahahhahaha…” he pecked her forehead suddenly.
“What was that for?” she asked, “For this fun, I actually never felt this fun…Even not with Mi Cha, Kamsahmnida… “He shyly rubbed his nape.
“Hmmm…So are going be friends?” she asked, L.Joe says, “Since I can’t off you, we can at least try nice to each other, so yeah…Sure.”
“Yay! Can I call you then oppa?” she asked, “No…Only in front of our parents only,” she pouts, “Still the mean L.Joe,” she ticks his head, he slightly chuckles, “And you’re still the weird girl.”

Young Mi blinked, she looked around, and she could feel a nice soft wind through her hair, L.Joe…
Why…He…Her mind was like now a mess, she didn’t know, for Jae Hyuk she got a bad feeling and for L.Joe a good feeling, a warm feeling, like she used be felt for Jae Hyuk for two years ago…

Suddenly it started to rain, the clouds were dark, of course, it would rain…
Young Mi stands there still, didn’t care about getting cold or raindrops that would fall on her.
Only she cared was her memories of L.Joe, why did these memories came back of him?
Like she fell in love in him in the time, that she forgot because of the amnesia.
The rain that flows over her through her body she could feel…
Suddenly she feels something comes over her, she was dry for some reason.
She turned around, sees L.Joe’s concerned eyes that only focusing her, “L…” he was only looking at her, just looking...
Young Mi was quiet,the same staring under the rain... she thinks…Rain…

(Review of chapter XVII: p.s some parts are cut it out, because it was L.Joe thought, bad me ><”)

Suddenly someone grabbed her waist and turned her around to face her, she stared in someone dark brown eyes, these eyes were from…L.Joe…
“Why did you ran away, do you know how many times your mom called my mom and she me,” he scolded her.
“Mianhae…I thought…” L.Joe interrupted her, “Are you crazy a girl like you walking all alone home, you sure a pabo, was that you your ex, man…Aish…”
She hugged him, “Choengsaenghmnida…L.Joe…” she sobbed on his shoulders, L.Joe froze, he has never been putted this situation, he patted awkwardly her back, “Yah…Yah…Don’t cry…Chincha…” he said so awkwardly.
Soon he slowly realized her soft sobs were softly away, but she didn’t release of his embrace, the raindrops were all of them.
 Slowly L.Joe stared her eyes, so did she; silently they keep staring at each other.
 L.Joe thought, she looks much beautiful in under rain, for some reason I want to protect her of the negative, especially of that jae Hyuk-dude.
Young Mi blinked couple of times, his gaze wasn’t cold neither scary, but caring…Since when did he cared me…
“L.Joe…Can you…release me?” L.Joe nodded and said, “I should walk you home…I promised my mom to walk with you.”
Together they walked through the rain, L.Joe saw she was shivering by the rain, he sighed, he will scolded by his mom if she get sick…
 He took his school blazer off, puts over her shoulder, and pulled her closer to him.
She looked clueless at him, “I’ll get scolded if you get sick,” he looked straight to the streets.
“Gomawoyo…” she smiled shyly, she didn’t shiver anymore of the cold.

She sees L.Joe glare “Is something wrong? Are you cold, shall I give your jacket back?” she wants to putted it off, but L.Joe held her shoulder.
“No you should wear it,” he looked again straight in her eyes.

“I don’t know…But I can’t…Hold this anymore…” she looked confused, “Holding what?”
“I don’t know, I feel I’m going crazy…I feel a much strange feelings…For you, so different that from Mi Cha…You…” he scratched his nape, she said, “What do you mean…I understand half…Strange feelings…”
 He held her shoulders, “What wrong with me?” Young Mi looks shocked, “I don’t know…”
 Her heart was racing, the raining wasn’t helpful to, because of that, they stick close, slowly his face came closer to her face, he couldn’t resist her lips, he kissed her lips, he even closed his eyes.
She was shocked; her eyes were big, m-my first kiss…Under the rain with him…But it feels good... Slowly she closed her eyes.
She kissed him back.
The raindrops falls over them, electricity waves came through their bodies.

Young Mi shook her head, “My first kiss…Was…Under the rain…With you?” she mumbles.
L.Joe tilted his head, “Yes…” he shortly replied.
“Was it true what you did say under the rain?” she asked, didn’t looked at him.
L.Joe shortly thinks and remembered, the strange feelings…That turned in love for her, “Yes, even now…The strange feeling turned in love, the love that I gave and still give to you, Young Mi-yah,” he sees she looks to him.
“I’m so sorry,” she said.
“Why are you apologizing? I am the causer…Once again…” he gives her the umbrella when he wanted to leave…
Young Mi felt her heart aching in pain, she dropped the umbrella, she felt like he walked away from her away, the same situation, but she can’t remember it when…But she didn’t wanted him leave her…Again (?)

“Don’t leave…” she hugged without hesitation or thinking about it his waist, she felt she needed to keep hold on him; “Please…” she almost sobbed.
L.Joe was froze it for a moment, “I don’t know…But don’t leave me…It felt a situation before…But I can’t remember it…But don’t leave…me again...”
L.Joe puts her hands away from his waist, Young Mi felt hurt for some reason, but he turned around and hugs her.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way…” he said.
Young Mi felt like she wanted never let him go…Her heart was racing like an idiot, she rested her head on his chest, “I will try to remember you…” she softly said.
L.Joe caress her back of her hair, “Don’t rush it too much, I don’t want to give you stress,” he gently said.
She nodded small, “Neh…”

The rain pours on the couple, but they didn’t care about the rain, they only cared for each other, held each other warm…
Young Mi thinks, I was deeply in love with him…But why can’t I remember it clearly…What happens after the accident?
 So many questions but zero answers, but for sure I will try to remember by husband…She thought.

-In the other view -
(Don't forget her cousin's situation and Chunji, anyways do you like twisted dramatical things?)

Seo Chan stared the couple, she smiled, at least she got the person that cherish her the most, she rubs over her tummy, over three month, in November you will born Ae Cha-yah, I can’t wait to see you and search a good appa for you…
Mi Sun sees Seo Chan staring outside and rubbing over her tummy, Mi Sun says,”Seo Chan-ah, you will find a good boy, beside Ae Cha will be happy with or not appa, she got at least a loveable mother that cares for her.”
Seo Chan smiled, “I know…Beside…Soon I need to confess my feelings to Chunji-sshi, he helped me in many ways, but I know he doesn’t feel the same for me, he only help me, because he is Young Mi and L.Joe friend.”
Mi Sun thinks, sometimes Chunji visit them, but still the way he looked at her, wasn’t  a friend way, but more in lovers way.
She chuckles, these cousins are quite similar to each other; never know how the boy’s feelings are for them.
Soon Mi Sun got hugged behind by Yong-Soo, “By the way Seo Chan, I think you will be surprised by Chunji’s words,” says Mi Sun.
Seo Chan tilted her head, “What do you mean?”
“I say nothing, but one thing I can say, life got many ways to live, but it will always turn it good way, no matter what happens, you will end in good side,” she smiled warmly.
Seo Chan slowly smiled, “I get it, life is always good, no matter how bad it looks like, it will always turning in good,” Seo Chansmiled.