Chapter XIV: Step by step close to someone’s feelings? Part II

He’s going be my…What?!

SiStar - Shady girl // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpLniRbPI8&feature=relmfu


“S-sure?” he says a bit unsure, Young Mi gives Eunmi to L.Joe.
She smiles childish.
“Oppa is handsome,” she says.
“Kamsahmnida Eunmi,” he says.
he feels a bit happy, because, mostly kids were scared of him.
“Kaja, we need to find Eunmi’s oppa!” they start to walk.
 Eunmi talks to Young Mi, while they’re finding her oppa in Lotte world.
“Unnie, what is love?” she asks.
“Love? Ah…Unnie self doesn’t experience love actually, even liking someone I never did,” she honest answer.
“Hmmm…Unnie, is this your boyfriend then?” she point to L.Joe, who still holding her.
Young Mi hesitated to answer it, then Chunji jumps in for her, “Yes, they are!”
“Mwo?”
say Mi Cha confused, L.Joe looks at Chunji are-you-crazy face, Young Mi was clueless.
Eunmi claps in her hands, “Omo, unnie you liar, you like this oppa~”
“Ah…Neh…I was just kidding around, mianhae~”
Young Mi smiles awkwardly.
“Oppa, do you like her?” asks Eunmi to L.Joe.
“Ah…N-neh,” his gives Chunji, you-so-death face.
Chunji did that only because he wanted see how they showed as couple to other persons, since they lied about the happy being.
 Mi Cha wasn’t happy at all, she looks whole time pissed off.
 EunMi asks to L.Joe and Young Mi why they liked about each other, L.Joe did sometimes an awkard cough.
That means Young Mi must be closer to him and smiled naturally as she can.
Eunmi says, “Unnie, you are so lucky to have him.”
Because she is young, she doesn’t know what awkward is between them.

“Ahh…There is oppa! With that girl by the bench!” Eunmi pointing at a couple who was kissing.
 Mi Cha was so piss off, she yells.
“Yah! Ji Kyo!” she slaps his face, “Yah! What’s your problem girl!” he yells.
“Do you know him oppa?” says the girl.
“Aniyo, why should I know a crazy girl like her,” says Ji Kyo.
However, Mi Cha grabs rudely his sleeve and pulls to Eunmi, “Oppa~” she smiles.
“Eunmi, didn’t I tell to stand there where I let you?” he says.
“But oppa…” Ji Kyo interrupt her.
“You sometimes to clingy, oppa needs sometimes rest,” Eunmi wanted to cry.
“Yah…Aren’t you harsh to you sister? She even cried, just she was scared, aren’t you suppose take care of her, then going to your girlfriend and then kissing all around,” Young Mi raises her eyebrow.
“Yah…Who are you miss?” he looks dangerously close to her.
“Nam Young Mi and you must be Ji Kyo, here is your sister and take care of her or I’ll kick your .”
She looks warned at him.
“Haha…A girl like you? Kick my ?” he chuckles.
Young Mi rolls her eyes and grabs his arm and flips him over her shoulder to the ground.
 “Oppa…Omo who is this little girl?” his girlfriend came to them.
“This boy wasn’t taking his sister well, he left alone just for you,” says Young Mi with a pity face.
“Omo…Oppa is that true?” Ji Kyo sees troublish.
“You must be Eunmi-yah? Oppa talked a lot about you, woah so cute, mianhae,” she smiles.
 But Eunmi was sad, only because of her brother’s words she walks to Young Mi and holds her trousers.
“Unnie…Does oppa hate me,” Young Mi sees that Eunmi’s eyes were teary.
“Aniyo…Don’t cry Eunmi,” Young Mi lift her up and shot a deathly glare to Ji Kyo.
That even L.Joe and Chunji were scared of her.
Mi Cha looks surprised of her acting now.
 Ji Kyo goes to Young Mi and Eunmi, “Eunmi-yah, mianhae…I was a bad oppa, right? Mianhae, please forgive me, I’ll take better care of you now, please Eunmi,” he even showed an aegyo.
“Oppa, I’ll forgive you,” Eunmi hugs her oppa.
Ji Kyo says, “Mianhae for the rudeness,” he bows and left with his girlfriend and Eunmi, but Eunmi yells as last.
“Unnie be happy  with oppa,” she waves and smiles.
Ji Kyo chuckles and his girlfriend lift her nicely up, “Eunmi, you so cute, no wonder oppa thinks you always love you,” Eunmi smiled.

“Young Mi-yah….You so strong…” says Chunji.
“Aniyo…Shin Hye showed some moves to protect myself, hehe, I did a bit too much?”  she ruffles goofy through her hair.

“Young Mi~” Shin Hye tackles her friend.
“Mwo?” she goofy smiles, “Hyun Ki and I are together~”
“Are you kidding?! KYAAAA! I’m so happy for you!”
she hugs Shin Hye and jumped childish/
Soon she sees Hyun Ki goofing walking, Young Mi jumps literally on him, “Kyaa! I’m so happy for you!” she pecked his cheek.
“Yah, my boyfriend,” Shin Hye chuckles lightly, “Aigoo…Neh, mianhae~” both laugh.

Soon they found TeenTop, Chunji sees L.Joe suddenly keeps staring at Young Mi, while she is teasing Hyun Ki and Shin Hye, suddenly Shin Hye yells loudly, “I can’t wait to meet your boyfriend if you ever get it!”
“I’ll sure get one!”
Young Mi smiles childish.
“Eh…I thought you already got one, L-“ Shin Hye covers her boyfriend’s mouth, Young Mi’s quickly went to TeenTop.
“Does noona has a boyfriend?” asks Ricky curious.
“Hyun Ki oppa made a joke, right oppa?” Shin Hye playfully hitted his arm, “Ahhh…Neh~” he smiled goofy.
“But I heard clearly L…Something wih a L!” Ricky didn’t give up, he wanted to know the answer.
“Ricky-sshi, it’s true, I got a boyfriend, but it mine secret,” Young Mi says kind of mysterious.
L.Joe sighed out relief, luckily she said boyfriend…Hopefully it keeps like this…But why do I feel happy, when she mean him as boyfriend?

“Come on tell the name of the boyfriend,” whines Changjo with Ricky now.
“His last name is Lee,” says Young Mi and merong at them
 And walks quickly away to the haunted house.
“Lee? How many Lee’s are in Korea Changjo?” asks Ricky clueless to Changjo.
"Molla, a lot?” answers Changjo.
“Yah…That was really mean…L.Joe hyung can’t be, because he got Mi Cha, Hyun Ki hyung can’t be, because he got Shin Hye-noona,” the two maknae’s are keep talking and walks to the haunted house.
 L.Joe sighs out relieve, C.A.P looks now suspicious.
Niel did the same, “She is your fiancé? Nam Young Mi, isn’t it?” says C.A.P.
“Ah…No…” L.Joe denies it, “Yes it is, you keeps sighing out relief when she puts you out the danger…Is it true?” Niel crosses his arms.
“Yes, she is mine fiancé, but she doesn’t like me, neither do I, we made a deal, we’re faking are happy fiancé things and marriage and soon get a divorce,” says L.Joe.
“Yah…Aren’t you a bit hard to her? I mean she keeps helping you? Did you ever thanked her?” says Niel and C.A.P nods agree.
“Of course I did,” says L.Joe, the piano play was a bit the thank you, she loved his play.
“Why don’t you walk with her in the haunted house, another thank you?” says C.A.P.
“I don’t know if Mi Cha likes it when I’m with Young Mi,” he says.
Shin Hye butts in, “Yah…Can we go first to the haunted house, before the two youngest are asking more questions about the L. person?”
 Everyone nod and walk to the haunted house.

By the line, L.Joe stands next to Young Mi.
“Yah…Sorry for giving you more problems, by the way, C.A.P and Niel know about you know…” he whispers.
 Young Mi nods, “Gwenchana…”
“Next two persons, please,”
the person pushes L.Joe and Young Mi in.
“Ah…Sir, you are making a mistake, he should be with her,” Young Mi tried to changes, but the person shakes his head and closed the door.
It was dark…”Aigoo…” sighs Young Mi.
“You not the only one who doesn’t like it,” sighed L.Joe.
“We should get out here or your girlfriend will do the revenge thing again,” Young Mi starts to walk.
L.Joe walks behind her.
 Isn’t she afraid of the haunted house? He thinks.
 Suddenly he sees something left of her coming closer to her, L.Joe holds his head diagonally.
The person patted her shoulder, she shocked a bit, “Yah…L.Joe-sshi…Don’t do that randomly, you scared me to the death,” she couldn’t see anything in the dark.
“Uhm…That wasn’t me…” he says from a bit of a distance.
“If it’s not you…Who is it then…” her voice were shaking.
“I think…It’s some stranger…” Young Mi screams.
“Ewww…” she starts to run, her heels you could it her she was walking faster.
“Sorry, sir,” L.Joe runs after her, it’ll be his fault his she cried.
He doesn’t want hear his friends, why did you let her scared or cry, especially her best friend metal fist he didn’t want to feel.

When L.Joe sees her middle of the way crouching he carefully walks to her.
He didn’t hear any sobs, slowly he touches her shoulder, she froze, but he could feel her shaking.
“Yah…Are you some stranger?” her voice were shaking.
“Aniyo…It’s L.Joe,” he said calmly, “Can you walk?” he crotches next to her.
“I’m too scared to move along…This place creeps me too much…” L.Joe chuckles lightly.
”Yah…It’s not funny,” she pouts, “You’re weird, first an innocent girl, tough girl and now scared girl, what’s next?” he chuckles more, Young Mi blushed, not only he makes fun of her.
He’s chuckling of her, her heartbeat beats slowly more.
“Come, you weird girl,” he holds her hand and walked away.
She feels her cheeks were burning up, while they walked in silently.
L.Joe peeks sometimes at her side, aish…I feel I’m going get crazy…But his hand fits more perfectly in my hand than Mi Cha…Also she got a soft hand..Wahhh since when did I become a ert?

Suddenly someone grabbed Young Mi ankle, she screamed, “Let her go…” L.Joe coldly said, the person was more scared than Young Mi and walked quickly away, then Young Mi burst in laughter.
“Omo…You even more scarier than that person…Hahaha,” L.Joe pouts.
Luckily it was dark, that she couldn’t see, “Yah…Don’t laugh, aish…I want really go out of this stupid haunted house…”
“We are almost at the end, but before we walk to the end,”
she kissed his cheek, “Kamsahmnida for making me secure,” she walks to the end and opens the door.
The light went through L.Joe’s face.
 He was surprised, he touches unconscious his cheek and stared at the door, he sees a light with Young Mi’s smile.
“Yah! You said you want get out of this, come on the door is open!” she yells, he sees she got light pink cheeks, well she was embarrassed that she kissed his cheek.
 L.Joe walks to the lighted door, he sees his girlfriend, Young Mi pushes him to her, “Oppa~” she hugs L.Joe.
“What happens hyung, you two were the first and ended as last,” says C.A.P.
“Mhm…Nothing happens, mianhae Mi Cha,” he pecks her lips.
Shin Hye walks to Young Mi, “He didn’t do something stupid?”
 Young Mi shakes her head, “Nothing happens.”

At the end of the day, Young Mi sees that Chunji holds her teddy, “Omo…I thought I lost it…Mianhae~”
 Chunji shakes his head, “You so forgettable girl, you gave it to me, while you was holding Eunmi, remember and look,” he shows his phone wallpaper.
“Aish…” Chunji chuckles and gives her teddy and pecks her forehead.
“What was that for?” she asks clueless.
“For the picture,” cheekily says, Young MI playfully hit his chest.
“There is my oppa, annyong guys, I see at school,” she waves goodbye.
“Annyong noona!” waved Changjo and Ricky her goodbye, "I wonder who the L-boy it is..." says Ricky, Changjo nods agreed.
 Chunji smiles, but felt disappointed that he didn’t confess her, but at least he got a picture of her.
L.Joe feels strange inside, it’s just kiss…But wait…By the wedding I…I have to kiss her and wait…Didn’t said Chunji she hasn’t got her first kiss? Aish…
Chunji sees L.Joe suddenly worried face, what is he worried about it?