Chapter XLVI: Confessions and speechless

He’s going be my…What?!

B2ST / BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Piano Instrumental

 

Also please support a good writer that I know ^^

 Sucheon  and her story Blink Twice <3
If you like to read about L.Joe and the drama that appears there, please support her, that would make her really happy~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/126820/blink-twice-romance-ljoexsica


A week passed, Young Mi got the flue, because of the rain from the week before, L.Joe didn’t get sick, well he got better health state than she does.
However, he said, he will visit her more and more and take care of her like a real husband should do, he helps with her homework, give her on time her medicine, watching her sleeping peacefully while she was lying on his lap.
She always feels that he caress her hair gently and before he left her to go home, he whispers in her ear, “I love you, remember me soon, jagiya.”
That made her heart fluttering, when he said I love you and jagiya…


Young Mi lies on her bed, sleeping peacefully, school should be out, but she was tired of being sick so she falls asleep.
Sometimes she keeps thinking, well not thinking but remember some memories of L.Joe, but nothing has come, she was disappointed, even has been like three weeks that she was discharged from the hospital, she wanted her memories back…
While she was sleeping, she dreams…Well for some reason it wasn’t a dream that she dreamed…It turned slowly in a memory…

(Review chapter XXX:)

She was sleeping, dreaming, her dream turned slowly in a painful nightmare…Nightmare over Jae Hyuk…

“Oppa…Don’t leave me…I love you…Please don’t do this to me…” the girl slumped on the ground.
Covering her face…No one was caring about the girl was crying by the airport of Seoul.
“I’m sorry, but I need to leave, especially I love now someone else, goodbye Young Mi….” Jae Hyuk  turned around and left her more all alone.
 Her heart was in pain, pain that she couldn’t take it anymore…
Like someone stabbed, kicked and ripped in pieces her fragile heart…
As if she couldn’t fall in love again, she was scared of explanations, the truth, break her heart…
People walked over the girl who was girl all alone…

She woke up and shivered in fear…She closed her eyes, even the sun was up, it felt for her the darkness…
She was afraid again, for some reasons…
Soon she feels two warm arms around her, she calmed down slowly, tears are dripping down on the arms who hugged her.
“Cry if you need too, don’t hold it for yourself,” says L.Joe with his warm voice.
She turned her head and stares in his eyes, the eyes she fall in love again, she covers her face into his shoulder and starts to cry…
The pain that used be gone came back…She cried it again…This time hopefully away.
 L.Joe didn’t asked why she acted like this, but he wanted to comfortable her, her breath was restless, his shoulder was wet of her tears, he patted slowly on her back.

Young Mi opens quickly her eyes open, she goes up, her heart was racing…
She ruffled through her hair, which was too much painful to remember, not the one that L.Joe comforts her, that was nice and gently…
Nevertheless, that she remember the memory of Jae Hyuk…The day that he left her…
How…Why…I don’t want to remember that back again…She covers her face, puts her legs close to her stomach, she slowly shivers, the pain of Jae Hyuk came back…
She wanted to cry, but she doesn’t want to…
Suddenly something ticked her window; she stands up and walks there.
She opens the window, she sees Jae Hyuk…Her eyes went wide.
Why is he here? She thought.

-Meanwhile-
Beast / B2ST - Because of You

Seo Chan walks through the shopping mall, she was caring some shopping bags, she stops and puts the shopping bags down, and it was tiredly for her.
She can’t asks Young Mi to go with her, still she sighed deeply.
Suddenly someone holds her shoulder, she puts slightly her shoulder up of the shock, and then she hears a small chuckle.
She turned around, it was Chunji, and she bowed, “Omo…Cheongsaenghmnida, ”Chunji says,“ Gwenchana, need some help?”
Moreover, he points to the shopping bags, “Aniyo…I can carry it by myself,” when she wanted to pick it up, Chunji grabbed the shopping bags.
“Ahh…” she said, Chunji says, “Let’s go,” he smiled gently.
Seo Chan blushed lightly, for the first time she was alone with him.

When they were in the park, Chunji puts the shopping bags, Chunji sits down, “Let’s rest some, sit,” Seo Chan awkwardly sits next to him.
“So…How have you been? I mean the school schedule?” he asked normally.
“Hm…Well good…Thank you again,” Chunji says, “You don’t have to say always thank you to me,” he smiled.

A minute passed none words came out of both of them.
Seo Chan thinks, I should confess it now…At least that is over, for now prepare for the rejection…
She took a deep breath, Chunji looked at her, as she was preparing on something, he thought, I should confess it now…But she can reject me…I should prepare for the rejection too.

They turned at the same to each other, face to face, they blushed and looked away, then when they wanted to say, they unison say, “I want…No you go first…”
Chunji says, ”I’m the boy,so you go first,” Seo Chan blushed madly, “Uhm…I want to tell you…Ehhh…”
She took a deep breath, “I…” she looks at Chunji; she quickly covers her face.
Chunji says, “Yah…Yah…Seo Chan-ah…” he tries to see her face, “Don’t do that…” she mumbles, while she still covers her face.
Chunji pouts, “If you don’t want to say what you wanted to say, I’ll say.”
“Fine…I’m anyways embarrassed already,”
she mumbles cutely.
Chunji blushed at her cute behaviour, “I think you will be more embarrassedly than you are now.”
“What do you mean?”
she mumbles.
“Nam Seo Chan…” he goes on one of his knee and looked to her, she peeks through her fingers and sees Chunji kneeled for her nose.
She took her hands away, “What is this…Yah…Get up, your pants will get dirty,” she tried to get him up but he refuse her.
“Will you please listen what I want to say?” he asked.
However, he sees her cheeks were already light red, “I listen,” she said.
Chunji took a deep breath, “Nam Seo Chan, please accept my heart,” he said.
Seo Chan looked confused, “Please accept your heart? Huh?”
Chunji blushed madly now, “I mean…Aigoo…Nam Seo Chan, I like you, I liked you since I see you, when I met you…I will try to take care of you and of your soon daughter Ae Cha,” he sincerely said.
Seo Chan was quiet, did…Did he confessed his love to me…Ottekeo?
She covers her face again, Chunji scratches his nape, “Is this a rejection?” he sadly answered.
Her heart was beating fast; she puts her hand away and quickly pecked his lips and covers her face again.
Chunji touches his lips, did she…Does she mean…
He feels the happiest person in the world, he hugs her tightly, “Omo…I’m so happy!” he said so loudly that people looked at them.
Seo Chan feels so embarrassed, “Yah…Chunji-sshi…”
Chunji says, “For now on, I will take care of you and call me oppa~ Or Yeobo~” he smiled childish.
Seo Chan chuckles slightly, she hits softly his chest, “Aigoo…Oppa is enough for now,” Chunji pecks softly her cheek, “Arasso, Seo Chan-ah.”

-Back to Young Mi-

 

Young Mi stared at Jae Hyuk…She was quiet, Jae Hyuk says, “Young Mi-ah…I want to talk with you,” he said.
Young Mi says, “But I don’t want too.”
She remembered what L.Joe told to her; don’t talk to Jae Hyuk, she promised him to stay away from him.
Jae Hyuk says, “Why?”
“Because I don’t want too,”
she replied.
 “Then I will say it this way, I will get you back! Let you divorce from your husband and I know a secret about him."
Young Mi looked confused, “Mwo?”
“He has been cheating on you!”
Young Mi’s eyes went wide, what did he said…
Cheat…She shook her head, Jae Hyuk sees that, “I mean you don’t remember the big scene the pregnancy with Mi Cha and L.Joe or that he easily get kissed by her, maybe he still got feelings for her and you are just a replacement of her.”
Young Mi looked at Jae Hyuk, “You’re lying, aren’t you?”
He shook his head, “Just ask you beloved husband about this.”
In addition, he walked away, leaving Young Mi with confusions…