Chapter XXXI: You are freaking kidding, aren’t you?

He’s going be my…What?!

(Don't remember the song anymore ><" Sorry~ So for some chapters that I lost none songs, because I forgotten which song I used...)

Young Mi was at her home, school was like usually bored, but she giggles and stared at her ring.
It was not too big or the fancy, it was beautiful and classic.

She was sitting outside this time at the terrace at the chair, she sips slowly her tea and stared into the sky, she’s smiling.
Suddenly a maid said, “My young lady, you got some visiting,” Young Mi turned around and sees her maid and…Mi Cha.
“Ah…Neh, you can leave,” Mi Cha took the other chair and looks serious at her, Young Mi puts her teacup down and there were deathly silence…

Young Mi hopes for not bad news…L.Joe said they did it safe…She bites her under lip softly, she hears Mi Cha took a deep breath, “The reason that I came is because…”
Young Mi looks at her, was she crying?
“I’m pregnant,” she burst in tears out, Young Mi was shocked… “Pre-pregnant? With…” words couldn’t come probably out…
“With L.Joe oppa…” she sobs, she was covering her face, but in fact she was smirking, but Young Mi couldn’t see it.
Young Mi was shocked, h-he lied? She shook her head, “Are you sure about the pregnancy,” she asks.
Mi Cha nodded, “H-here are the test results,” she showed her the results, Young Mi look carefully, she even looked twice…
She bites her lip, she didn’t want to cry, but these results showed positive that she was pregnant…Even L.Joe’s DNA was showed for some reason, of course the hospital got most people DNA, tears are slowly going down…

“I can’t believe it…Why do show this to my,” Young Mi’s voice was a bit shaking, Mi Cha says, “I don’t want my child live without a dad, how am I going to my child, when he asks where is appa…Appa…I don’t…”
She burst again in tears again, Young Mi felt powerless, of course a child should have a mom and a dad, she bites her under lip again, “So…You want Byunghun be supportive with you family,” her voice was shaking more…
“Mianhae…I…” Young Mi shook her head, “G-gwenchana, I understand it, does Byunghun oppa knows about this?”
Mi Cha nodded, “But he doesn’t believe me…”

Soon L.Joe came in, “Young Mi…I just-“he sees Mi Cha, with red eyes, tests results on the table and sees Young Mi’s gaze was dark…
This isn’t good…He thought.

“You lied…” she coldly said and didn’t looked at him anymore, “Lied?” he looks confused.
“You said you used protection, and now she’s pregnant,” she crossed her arms, she doesn’t know, but she felt more betrayed, she forgave that he slept with her, but pregnancy and lying she hates that more than more cheating, that was more serious, especially it’s about talking life.
L.Joe just stands there powerless, “Do you have something to say? Well I do,” her voice was this time more harsh.

Mi Cha just stared at the couple, deep in herself, she was enjoying more.
“I…I just wanted to say…This is a big a scene and that you believe her instead of me, is just a bad joke,” he said.
Young Mi raised her eyebrow, “Are you kidding? This is life that we’re talking about, pabo! Haven’t you sees these tests? This is saying it’s positive with your DNA!”
Her voice almost turned in yelling; L.Joe was pissed off, “Yah! Are you believing her intead of your husband?!”
Young Mi slammed on the table, “Yah! You lied to me, and I should believe you, aish…” she crossed her arms and glared her coldly.
L.Joe says, “I lied because I can’t remember that night what happens!”
Young Mi eyes went wide, “Can’t remember it? So…You lied to me, because you couldn’t remember it? Pabo! You could at least say it! So this situation should have come,” her voice sounded now more angry than yelling.
“Well you put this scene!” he yelled.
“Mwo? Well you gave me the fake truth!” she yelled back, L.Joe was furious, “I lied because I didn’t want to say you sad again!”
“The truth is more important than lying to make me feel good! I could at least understand it more!” she screamed back, she was suddenly feels more rage inside of her.
“So you believe this girl instead of me? She’s trying to rip us apart!” he walked to closer to her, but she pushed him away and smacked the paper through his face.
“Don’t touch me…You got a child…With her, you should support her,” her gaze was turned fast in sad, “Yah! What’s wrong with you, first you angry and now sad,” he said this time more calmly.

Young Mi looks the other side, “I don’t know…We didn’t do it there, so…I can’t be pregnant, beside I…I’m concerned about your baby, she’s pregnant with your baby, that makes me angry, a child should have a mom and a dad…” she crossed her arms again and looked at him with painful eyes.
L.Joe stared only at Young Mi, “But that child isn’t mine…”
Young Mi says, “Will you say that the same thing when we having a child? You will leave me alone with the child?”
She raised her eyebrow up, but her eyes were teary, L.Joe was quiet for a while, “No, I’ll never do that…”
Young Mi said then, “So…This means…You will take care of her child, well your child as well?”
L.Joe was shocked, “Are you kidding?”
Young Mi’s face wasn’t showing she was kidding, “No, I’m serious,” L.Joe wanted to touch her, but she slapped it away, “I don’t want interrupt the family business between you two…You should take care of it…Or will lost me, this proves that you’re not ready to be ready to be mature…”

She walks away; her heart was racing in pain, L.Joe ruffled through his hair, “What were you doing! You just ruined me!” he said to Mi Cha.
Mi Cha shook her head, “I’m really pregnant with your baby, if you don’t believe me, just look at the tests, I’ll see you later…”
She walks away.

L.Joe went to Young Mi’s bedroom, but her door was locked, he knocks at her door, “Open the door,” he could hear clearly her sobs by the door.
“I don’t want to…” in fact she was leaning at the door, hugging her legs.

“Please…Open it, I just want to talk to you probably, without a door between us,” he said.
“No, just go away; give me time to think…” her voice broken, he felt bad, “Please…” he begged.

The door opens, their eyes met each other, silence came between them…
Only gaze to each other, Young Mi took a deep breath and closed her eyes, “Please…Give me some time to think about it…For now, please take care of that baby, but I need to think about it, about us and your baby,” she brokenly said.
L.Joe nodded quietly, “But…Can you please listen to me? Just once,” She opens her eyes, he saw her eyes were already red.
He swallowed and said, “If that baby is mine, doesn’t mean I don’t love you or leave you, but at least trust me, I will never put you down, I don’t love Mi Cha anymore, I only love you, I won’t make the same mistake like Jae Hyuk, to leave you, you’re the best thing that happens to me, I can’t let you go, even someone else is pregnant with my baby…”
Young Mi bites her under lip, “But I can leave you…Because I don’t want to interrupts someone’s family live, even its mean I need to let you go…How will the child react when his dad got another wife, than his birth mom, he will despise me, his dad is token away from his mom, he will hate me…The best thing is…Mightily to let you go…”
L.Joe says, “Ara…But think about it…You got the last word…But as last what am I going to ask…Can I hug you…”
He looks with sad eyes, Young MI spread slowly her arms, he hugs her tightly, her embrace is the only thing he wanted for now…
He swallowed slowly, he felt that her head was leaning to his chest, he don’t want that she decide to let him go…
He loves her too much to see her away from him, the baby of Mi Cha is just a lie, he knows that, but for Young Mi is that a serious business, she doesn’t know that it’s a lie, but he don’t mind her…
This herself her choice, if she lets him go for that reason, he will fight back for her, he doesn’t mind of her decision…

Soon he felt she’s releasing him, he hugs her tightly and whispers, “Please make the wise choice, if not, I’ll fight back for you…I only love you…Lee Young Mi…”
He release her and walked away, with heart pain and nerves, he ce to her, a tear glops slowly of his cheek, she bites her under lip, but tears are rolling over her cheeks.

Young Mi went to her room, locked the door and lies on her bed and hugs her pillow, she’s too confused to choose now probably, but she loves L.Joe too, but interrupts someone family’s business, makes her sick, of course she doesn’t want to interrupt it…
Family should stick together…She hugs the pillow tightly, she feels so horrible, confused, awful…Like she could scream her lungs are exploding of too much screaming…