Chapter VI: Cake baking

He’s going be my…What?!

 

Say Yes- SNSD  // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeYEhOT7Cys&feature=channel_video_title


The Monday Young Mi steps out her car, Shin Hye walks to her, “Young Mi-yah, annyeong,” she greets.
“Annyeong Shin Hye-yah,” together they walk to the locker, “Today by home economic, we’re going bake cake, so exciting for your cake~”
“Yah…I just bake it, Shin Hye-yah,” Shin Hye give her are-kidding-me look, “Just baking? You can bake like a pro.”
“Aniyo…I just like cooking, like I always do… I bake it and give it to…” Shin Hye interrupts, “No, you should this time give to someone else besides Hyun Ki,” she grins evilly.
“Waeyo, Hyun Ki likes to eat mine, and I don’t know other boys,” pouts Young Mi.
 “Just give it to someone else, arasso? Every boys know your cooking skills, they're dying for something that mad it from you,” Young Mi nods.

While the girls are baking a cake, the boys got P.E, the warming up running, TeenTop ran in a normal jog tempo, well the seniors, since Ricky and Changjo are juniors, they got different school schedules.
“Who hope you guys get, by the cakes from the girls,” says Niel.
“Of course Chunji and L.Joe will get the most cakes,” chuckles C.A.P.
“Aniyo…I hope I get it from that quiet girl, I heard from Hyun Ki-sshi, her cakes are jjang,” says Niel.
“Waah Niel, she always give it to Hyun Ki, because he’s only her guy friend,” says C.A.P, Niel chuckles, “I know, who knows, people can change their feelings,” says Chunji.
 L.Joe didn’t pay any attention to the conversation… He jogs end through.

Young Mi stirs the the cream, she smiling, she loves cooking, while the other girls are trying so much to make the dough, yeah…Most of the baking caking is Young Mi all done.
“Shin Hye-yah, need help? I’m done with everything, I need only decorate it, but the cake is not done,” Shin Hye pouts, “Please,” Young Mi chuckles and helps Shin Hye.

The boys are in the classroom, waiting for the cakes of the girls.
“It’s cake time!” when the door opens, the boys cheered loudly.
 Every boy got a piece of cake from a girl, since it was a full cake, most girls went quickly to TeenTop seniors.
Young Mi sits on her place, she sees L.Joe doesn’t accept any cake, except his girl cake, but the cake was…Uhmm…How to say not well cooked, L.Joe forces himself to smile, Mi Cha was so happy and pecks his lips, most girls were sad.
Chunji accept all the cakes, he loves sweets, he sees Young Mi pouting, Hyun Ki says, “Jeongmal? Shin Hye, you’re so mean…” he playful ruffles Shin Hye’s hair, “Yah…She need more boys the give than you, pabo-yah.”
Suddenly boys heard that, they ran to her, begging of her cake, Young Mi says:”Uhmm…Here…”
She gave six pieces away, one is saved for Yong-Soo oppa, he loves her cooking and the last one she doesn’t know who she’ll give.
 The six lucky boys were so happy, well Niel got one, he was happy, C.A.P tastes a bit of her cake, “Niel, you’re so right, is so delicious,” Niel says: “I told ya!”
 Chunji wgoes to his seat buddy, Young Mi says: “Got enough sweet cakes?” she smiles.
Chunji rubs his tummy, “Yup,” he smiles, “Awh…Too bad, I don’t know who I should give this one,” she puts the last cake up, “Can’t you give to Hyun Ki?”
 She shakes her head, “Shin Hye said that I should give it this time to someone else, six  other boys got the cake pieces under Niel hehe, do you want this?”
 Young Mi holds the cake for him, Chunji was full, but a cake from Young Mi he couldn’t say no, “Yes…But can you feed me…I’m kind of full to move,” he chuckles.
“Eh…Sure…” Young Mi holds a fork for his mouth, “Say ahh…” she blushes.
Chunji chuckles, “I’m not a baby,” Young Mi pouts, “Just eat it, before you fan girls will be jealous and killing me.”
 Chunji takes the bite, “Hmmmm…So delicous~” he smiles like an angel.
“Chincha? Haha, you look so cute now like a baby,” she jokes and pinches his cheek, Chunji blushes lightly, only his aunts, mother and granny pinched his cheeks, and her smiles make him so happy, even she feeding him, he doesn't mind how she do, he starts to like her more.
“I told you, I’m not a baby, feed me more,” he whines childish.
“But you act now like a baby now,” she feeds him more, Chunji says after finished the cake, “Ahh…Gomawo~”
“You still a baby…Can’t believe girls like baby type like you,” she teases him.
“Aniyo…They like because I’m handsome,” he winkes at her,Young Mi laughs at his weird behaviour.
While his fan girls are dying to able close to him, “Haha…Why are you winking at me, I’m just your classmate, pabo-yah,” she ticks softly his forehead and stands up and leaves.

L.Joe sees Young Mi feeding Chunji, nothing wrong, Chunji is always childish… he sees that Young Mi left, Mi Cha waves for his eyes, “Yoohoo…Oppaaaa~”
L.Joe looks at Mi Cha, “Shall go on a date today?”
“Sure, meet me at my house at 4pm,”
Mi Cha nods and kisses his lips.

“Yong-Soo oppa~” Young Mi walks in the Park industry, well it’s one of the biggest company, like Young Mi’s dad company.
“Annyeong haseyo Young Mi-yah~” Yong-Soo’s dad welcomes her with a hug.
“Annyeong ajusshi~” she hugs him back, “Where is oppa?”
“In his office, visit me sometimes too, ajusshi loves his daughter-in-law sister too,”
he chuckles.
“Arasso, I will, annyong,” she takes the lift.

She knocks on his office door, “Come in,” she hears a serious tone.
“Sorry for the interruption oppa,” she comes in, Yong-Soo runs quickly to her, “Young Mi-yah, I smell cake,” he jokes.
“Neh, here,” she gives his cake, “Yay!” he jumps all around, Young Mi giggles, “Oppa, can I ask you something?”
“Neh, sit there, I’ll finish quickly some paperwork and talk with you then,
” Young Mi nods.

“Oppa, how is being married,” asks Young Mi curious.
“What do you mean…are you marry to that guy!” his volume rise up, Young Mi shakes her head.
“Not really, because I met his grandmother, she’s the one that decide about the marriage, but her decision is now tie, I don’t know why, so he can still dating his current girlfriend, but I just wanted to know, since you married unnie.”
 Yong-Soo nods, “Well…Marriages can be different for each persons, some of them are forced, some loves each very much, I don’t know how the explain much…But what I know, marriage should be a happy neither sad, it just different.”
 Young Mi nods, “Kamsahmnida for honest answer it, oppa, it helped me more about to know about marriage, oppa, do you want babies?”
“Of course I want babies, but I’ll wait when Mi Sun-ah is ready,”
Young Mi eyes goes wide, “Jeongmal? Just like this picture?” she shows his baby photo.
“Yah! From who did you get it?” he blushes and tries to take the phone, “Unnie sent it to me, aigoo…You was so cute oppa~” teases Young Mi.
“Aniyo…” Yong-Soo tries to hides his embarrassed face, “Kekeke, oppa, I should go, bye bye~” she kisses his cheek as goodbye.
“Please take good care of unnie,” she bows and left.
“Wait!” he kisses her forehead, “Remember you kiss my cheek and I kiss your forehead as goodbye, sis,” Young Mi laughs, “I forgot it, pabo me, annyong~”

Young Mi walks through the mall, she looks outside of some shops, suddenly she sees TeenTop with Mi Cha, well only Mi Cha and L.Joe are having fun…
 Chunji sees Young Mi, he runs to her, wait…I need to run…Shin Hye-ah will never be happy if Chunji go close to me.
She walks away, “Young Mi!” he speeds his pace, she walks faster, soon he grabs her waist, “Yah…What’s wrong with you,” says Chunji.
 “Shin Hye won’t be happy if you close to me, you know how she is with uhm…Self-defence,” says Young Mi, but she was more froze it, that some guy grabbed her waist out nowhere.
“But can at least come with me, nobody is talking, except Mi Cha and it’s annoys me, please, pretty please,” he even use his puppy eyes.
“Ara…Ara…But I’m not type talking person…” she pouts, “Yay!” he holds her hand and walked back to TeenTop, they were half dying, Mi Cha was only talking about girls things…

Chunji moves as a gentleman a chair for Young Mi, “Kamsahmnida,” she sits next to Chunji and L.Joe.
“Do you want something to drink?” Young Mi shakes her head, “Chunji, why is she here?” asks Niel.
“Young Mi is my seat buddy, so I have to treat her as a good seat buddy,” C.A.P shakes his head, “Chincha? But she’s the quiet girl,” Young Mi just blankly looking at view at the street.

“So what are we going to do…” says Ricky bored.
“We should go to a museum,” says Mi Cha.
“Why there…It’s so boring there…” whines Changjo.
“Aniyo, I heard from my dad, there is an amazing music museum here, shall we go?”
  TeenTop nod, Chunji holds Young Mi's hand, “You should go with us.”
“Ehh…”
Chunji chuckles, “That means a yes for me, I make the trip for you an amazing day,” he pulls with her and walked to the music museum.
 He smiles, Young Mi looks looks at him, but she feels kind of comfortable with him, she smiled too.