Chapter XVII: Want her back – L.Joe surprise

He’s going be my…What?!

B1A4 - Only One // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIpHJq7VZq4&feature=channel_video_title


“Young Mi, is that true?” Jae Hyuk looks to Young Mi.
Her eyes were wide, but she nodded, “Are you kidding? This boy? He isn’t a man, but a child, I thought your taste in boys was not bad, but now…It disappointed,” he shakes his head.
“Yah…You have no right to talk her like trash,” Chunji looks warned to him.
“And who are you, her boyfriend? Since when did you become a player?”

-Pets- “Don’t ever talk trash about me nor my friend or my fiancé, they treat me much better than you did,” Young Mi turns around and walks away.

Since when changed you so much Jae Hyuk…I thought you never would change…Young Mi looks into the sky, it’s cloudly.
I should go home quickly, it’s quiet late, she walks with heavy footsteps to her home, but it was already dark.
She is scared, while she was walking some old guys are glaring at her, she crossed her arms and walks with quickly steps.

By a street, she hears footsteps; she also feels raindrops are falling down, that’s great, a mightily stalker and it starts to rain.
 She makes her pace faster, but the footsteps are pacing faster.
She starts to run, the rain slowly turned in heavy rain, “YAH!” she hears.
She didn’t looked back, she was kind of scared now.
 Soon the person grabs her waist and turns her around to face her.
Young Mi stared in someone dark brown eyes, these eyes were from…L.Joe…
“Why did you ran away, do you know how many times your mom called my mom and she me,” he scolded her.
“Mianhae…I thought…” L.Joe interrupts her.
“Are you crazy a girl like you walking all alone home, you sure a pabo, was that you your ex, man…Aish…”
Young Mi hugs him, “Choengsaenghmnida…L.Joe…” she sobs on his shoulders.
L.Joe froze, he has never been putted this situation, he pats awkwardly her back.
“Yah…Yah…Don’t cry…Chincha…” he says so awkwardly.
 Soon he slowly realizes her soft sobs were softly away, but she didn’t release of his embrace.
The raindrops were all of them.
 Slowly L.Joe stares her eyes, so did she; silently they keep staring at each other.
L.Joe thought, she looks much beautiful in under rain, for some reason I want to protect her of the negative, especially of that jae Hyuk-dude.
Young Mi blinked couple of times, his gaze wasn’t cold neither scary, but caring…Since when did he cared me…

 “L.Joe…Can you…release me?” L.Joe nods and says.
I should walk you home…I promised my mom to walk with you.”
 Together they walk through the rain, L.Joe sees Young Mi is shivering by the rain, he sighs.
He will scolded by his mom if she get sick…
 He takes his school blazer off, puts over her shoulder, and pulls her closer to him.
Young Mi looks clueless at him, “I’ll get scolded if you get sick,”
He looks straight to the streets.
“Gomawoyo…” she smiles shyly, she didn’t shiver anymore of the cold.
 L.Joe didn’t feel cold, more warm.
He didn’t feel this kind of warmness like by Mi Cha, he suddenly glared at Young Mi.
She looks at the street view, she thinks, L.Joe got a nice caring side, more different, I love it…Am I falling for him?
Her eyes were lightly red, but for some reason sparkling again, he never felt this, is this calling falling in love with the person you…Love…
Nevertheless, I love Mi Cha, but why do I feel warmer by her, she isn’t even my wife or my girlfriend.

Young Mi sees L.Joe glare “Is something wrong? Are you cold, shall I give your jacket back?”
She wants to puts it off, but L.Joe holds her shoulder.
“No you should wear it,” he looks again straight in her eyes.
“But…Why are you acting weird?” she looks straight in his eyes.
Her lips are so pink and kissable…I can’t hold it anymore…Keeping think of that make me such a ert…

“I don’t know…But I can’t…Hold this anymore…” Young Mi looks confused, “Holding what?”
“I don’t know, I feel I’m going crazy…I feel a much strange feelings…For you, so different that from Mi Cha…You…”
he scratches his nape.
Young Mi says, “What do you mean…I understand half…Strange feelings…”
 He holds her shoulders, “What wrong with me?” Young Mi looks shocked, “I don’t know…”
Her heart was racing, the raining wasn’t helpful to, because of that, they stick close, slowly his face came closer to her face, he couldn’t resist her lips, he kissed her lips, he even closed his eyes.

Young Mi was shocked; her eyes were big, m-my first kiss…Under the rain with him…But it feels good... Slowly she closed her eyes.
She kissed him back.
The raindrops falls over them, electricity waves came through their bodies.
Suddenly L.Joe get a punch in his face.
“Yah! Don’t kiss the girl I love!” yelled Jae Hyuk, he turned his face to Young Mi, “Young Mi, I came back for you, I want you back in my life, I still love you,” Jae Hyuk holds her arms, Young Mi pushed his arms away, “I gave you my heart, but you gave it away…I can’t trust you anymore…” Young Mi turned around and went to L.Joe, “Are you alright?” she helps him get up.
“Yeah…I’m fine, come I need to bring you home,” Young Mi supports him by linking his arm.

“I get you back, Nam Young Mi, remember that, I made the biggest mistake to break your heart, but I’ll take you back,” he grins and walks away through the rain.

“Thanks for bring me home, L.Joe-sshi,” Young Mi bowed and when she want to give his blazer back, L.Joe says, “Sorry…For stealing your first kiss, I-I didn’t know why I did, but please…Uhm…Can you keep it a secret?” he scratches his head.
“G-wenchana, of course I’ll keep it a secret, are sure you don’t want dry first?”
Before L.Joe could answer, her mom opens the door, “Omo…Poor babies, pali pali or both get a cold,” she pulled the two in the house.

Chunji leaned to the wall of the street, he didn’t care if he get sick, but he feel kind of heartbroken, I should confess faster…Or she’ll fall for L.Joe, but that Jae Hyuk…I’ll make sure you don’t get her back, her heart belongs to someone who deserve her heart much better…
He walks through the rain, thinking about his confessing…

“L.Joe, I called you parents, you’re going sleep here for the night, isn’t fun, Young Mi?” says her mom, “Mwo?”