Chapter XII: Closer…?

He’s going be my…What?!

Beast / B2ST - Bad Girl MV (Japanese Ver.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNdC_1OJlM


Young Mi was visiting Lee’s mansion, his grandmother was there, they  were drinking calmly tea, “Young Mi-yah, you are not disappointed or hurt?” asks his grandmother.
“Aniyo halmeoni, I’m fine, L.Joe is my fiancé, I should be happy that I meet a guy like him.” 
She forced to smile, “Jeongmal? That’s strange, most people would think he’s rude or something in that way, “ says Ms Lee.
“Aniyo…I got used about that…” Young Mi sips her tea nicely.
His mother and grandmother nod, suddenly L.Joe comes in.
“Umma…Have seen my…” he sees Young Mi.
“Annyeong... oppa,” she smiles, man that girl can act, “Hey,” he simply replies.
“Byunghun-ah, come here, drink together with us tea, pali pali,” says Ms Lee.
L.Joe sits next to Young Mi, “So…Since when did you liked Byunghun-ah Young Mi, that makes me curious, a girl like you like our Byunghun-ah?” asks his mom curious.
 Young Mi chokes a bit in her drink, L.Joe didn’t thought about this question.

“Umma…Why do you want to know?” he’s trying to make Young Mi denied this question, she probably says he’s cold or rude or impolite.
“Well…” Young Mi puts her cup down.
“I like his childish part, by the –kuch- date he got really sweet childish smile I like and how he treated Mi Cha, so gentle and cared, parts of that made me like him,” she smiles, a part of that wasn’t a lie.
“His childish part?” asks his grandmother curious.
“Neh, if we two ever and I mean ever get children, a dad must be serious and sometimes childish and playful, I saw by his smile, he can be just like a child, behind his cold attitude,” smiled Young Mi, L.Joe looks at her, he saw she wasn’t lying, he always can see when a person is lying, Young Mi looks at him, “That’s important right? Oppa?”
L.Joe says, “Neh…”

Then his mom asks, “Byunghun-ah, what do you like about Young Mi?”
L.Joe just blankly watching at the teacups on the table, “Byunghun-ah…” he actually never thought about what he thinks about her…
Young Mi looks L.Joe difficult face, “Ah…L.Joe oppa, didn’t you wanted to show me something?” she grabs his hand and walks away.
“Choengsaenghmnida halmeoni, Ms Lee,” she bows quickly and walks with l.Joe to his room.

“Yah…Why did you that?” he says.
Young Mi shrugs her shoulders, “Because you looked hard when you thought about the question, so I thought without answer that question, I took you away, be happy…” she sits on his sofa.
“Neh…Ara…Did you mean it what you said to them?” he keeps standing.
“Of course I do, beside you wanted look like a couple right? For you family and mine, mianhae that I blurted sometimes,” she looks at her hands, “Ani…You pretty good, better than I except actually.”
“Chincha? Kamsahmnida L.Joe-sshi,”
she bows small, “But why do you keep doing this lies for me?” he asks this time curious, since he asked, she did it.
“Molla…But I saw your grandmother and mother smile, even my parents are happy that I’m marrying a Lee of your family…I don’t blame on them, I only wanted to make happy, even I have to marry you, beside you said you’ll leave me alone and we getting after the marriage a divorce right?” she bitterly smiles.
 L.Joe nods, “Kamsahmnida…” he blurts.
Young Mi looks him, “For what?”
“For doing this…”
he rubs his nape out awkwardness.
“Gwenchana…Still I don’t like lying…But we both are fated to be like this, right?”
L.Joe sees her bitterly smiles, “Yea…” he feels kind of guilty.
“You don’t have to be guilty, you should be happy, hehe, you got at least the person you love,” she smiled warmly and cupped his cheeks, “Arasso?”
L.Joe sees her nice smile, ans feels his ears are turning red a bit, “Arasso…But…”
Young Mi didn’t want his words, she turned around and sees a white piano.
“Omo … A piano,”
she walks the piano, “Woah…It’s pretty,” she pushed carefully a piano piece, she smiled, she loved to hear a piano sound, then she sits down, “I wished I could play…” she mumbles.
“Then I’ll play for you…At least that I can pay you back, right?” L.Joe sits next to her, “Can you play?” asks Young Mi with disbelief.
“Mwo?” he coldly says, “Mhm…Nothing, never thought that the cold L.Joe of TeenTop can play piano,” she mumbles.
L.Joe ticked her head, “Do you want hear piano or not?”
Young Mi sees his annoyed face, but so a slightly childness in his eyes, “Arasso, pali pali play,” she smiles.
 L.Joe starts to play, Young Mi looks impressed.
L.Joe smirks and continues playing, when he ended, Young Mi claps, “Woaaaah…You’re so good, does Mi Cha knows about this?”
 L.Joe shakes his head, “She doesn’t like classic music,” Young Mi gives him are-you-kidding face.
“Classic can’t be boring, if you puts more beats, like up tempo beats in the piano, it can be so good like the music now,” Young Mi’s eyes were sparkling.
 L.Joe was amazed of Young Mi’s thinking, he was thinking about that the same, well actually she was the first girl, well except his mom and grandmother, she was the first who liked to hear his piano play, he smiles.
“Omo…You smiled!” she points at him.
“No, I didn’t it,” he quickly looks coldly, “Aniyoo…I mean it, it was more like this.”
“Yah! Don’t touch me,”
he starts to run away.
“Yah! Come on smile one more time, it’s looks way better than your cold glares,” she chases after him in his room.
“No!”
“Awwwh…Come on, don’t be such a baby!”
then Young Mi trips over his pants that were lying on the ground and fell on the ground, the she sees something coloured package under his bed, “Ehh…What is this?”
 She takes it out, L.Joe came to her, omg…Is she holding the…
“L.Joe, what is this?” she asks it clueless.
L.Joe takes it quickly out her hands and puts quickly in his night cabinet.
“N-nothing that you have to know,” he stutters.
His ears were red, “But your ears are red! Come on, tell me what it is or I’ll open it myself,” she walks to his night cabinet, “No!” he accidently trips of his shoes were lying there and fell on Young Mi on bed.

Their noses touching each other and stared in each other face, Young Mi sees, he got actually pretty eyes…So dark and so mystery in somewhere, his lips are almost touching mine…
 L.Joe stares in deep in her eyes, she got lightly hazel eyes, her cheeks were pink and her lips were close to his, they could feel each other breath.
A minute to only keep staring at each other eyes, suddenly the door opens, “Yo L.Joe…I thought, I sho-….” Chunji mouth falls wide open.
 Young Mi pushes L.Joe softly away, “Annyeong haseyo Chunji oppa,” her cheeks were pinkish.
“Did you two…Kissed?” he blurted out.
“Aniyooo…He’s still with Mi Cha, he never will cheat on her,” Young Mi explains, “So you first kiss hasn’t taken?” Young Mi shakes her head.
Chunji sighs out relief, but something he feels bad, because Young Mi is still L.Joe’s fiancé and she accept that he still dating Mi Cha.
“I can’t believe you…You his fiancé and you say it okay he can still go out with some else?” asks Chunji curious, L.Joe looks surprised, “Chunji…You know about the marriage?” Chunji nodded.
“Please keep it secret for the other guys, I don’t want more people know about this…” he scratches his neck, “Neh, arasso.”
Young Mi stands up, “Chunji oppa, why are you here by the way?” she asks.
“I thought, I should visiting l.Joe, but now I see you, annyeong~” he smiled.
“Annyeong Chunji oppa~” she smiled back.

L.Joe, Chunji and Young Mi sat on L.Joe sofa, watching dear John, Young Mi was so into the movie, while L.Joe almost fall asleep, his head hangs over the sofa and Chunji wasn’t paying any attention to movie but to Young Mi.
But while L.Joe falls almost asleep, he thinks, her eyes…Lips…So different than from Mi Cha’s, why do I feel strange since she called Chunji oppa, she called me oppa too, but not so honestly like by Chunji..., he shook his head and goes up, he sees Young Mi is staring at the movie and Chunji slowly too.
Then she asks, “Chunji oppa, what that packed coloured thing that L.Joe has? Do you have that too? And what is it?”
Chunji says, “Coloured packages? What do you mean?”
“L.Joe putted in his night cabinet, do you know what it is?”
Suddenly Chunji knows what she means, “Young Mi-yaaaah~ You don’t have to know it, it’s something personal, really personally.”
“Ehh…You too, fine I’ll look at thenif you two don’t telling me…”
she stands up, L.Joe and Chunji look at each other, “NOOOOO!” the tackled in unison Young Mi on bed, then the door opens, “Young Mi-yah~” says a familiar voice, Yong-Soo came in and his mouth drops, two boys lied on his sweet sister-in-law.
“OOOOH MY GOOOOD!” he said and ran to her and pushed quickly to her and pushed the two boys of her and said, “Young Mi-yah ,are you alright? They didn’t do anything right?” his face was so shocked.
“Oppa, I’m fine, they only tackled me, because they don’t want to tell me what that coloured package is,” she pouts.
Slowly Yong-Soo’s ears were red, “Oppa, do you know what it is?” she pouts, “Don’t ask it, neither to your sister or oppa will get trouble, “ Young Mi nodded, “Arasso, if you said so.”

Soon they left, Yong-Soo still got red ears, “Oppa,don´t worry, I won’t tell unnie, promise,” says Young Mi, Yong-Soo nodded and drived her home.

“That was close,” says Chunji.
“I know… Or I get trouble for making Young Mi’s innocent mind getting dirty,” sighed L.Joe, “That’s your own fault for putting there,” chuckles Chunji.
“Yah…Not funny, Mi Cha teased me with that and threw somewhere,” explains L.Joe.
“Well…You got the blame if they asks who dirtied Young Mi’s mind,” Chunji walks quickly away.
L.Joe ruffled his hair, aish…He keeps thinking her face, well close-up of her face, he lied on his bed and tried to calm himself down.