Chapter XIII: Step by step close to someone’s feelings? Part I

He’s going be my…What?!

MBLAQ-G.O.O.D Luv // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev5RMRbvIeE&feature=channel_video_title


Young Mi opens her locker, she yawned, I’m so tired.
I couldn’t sleep, stupid L.Joe’s face, she blushes when she think about his eyes and lips.
“Booh!” Young Mi hit her head to her locker of her the shock.
“Ouch…That hurts…” Shin Hye chuckles, “Mianhae, what’s wrong? Were you thinking?”
She looks curious at Young Mi.
“Mhm…Nothing,” says Young Mi, “Chincha?” she raises her eyebrow.
“Chincha,” Young Mi pouts.

“Young Mi-yah~” they turns their head, “Hmm…Annyeong Chunji oppa,” Chunji holds three tickets out.
“Is something wrong?” asks Young Mi.
“Want to go out with me?” asks Chunji.
 Shin Hye raises warned her eyebrow, Chunji got the chills.
“Aniyo…I didn’t mean it that way, TeenTop and Mi Cha are going to Lotte world this weekend, but Mi Cha’s friends can’t go, so I thought you and your friends can go with us?” he scratches cutely his nape.
 Young Mi thinks, will that bring Hyun Ki and Shin Hye closer?
“Sure, love too,” she takes the tickets, “Jeongmal? We meet my the entrance of Lotte world at 10 o’clock, make sure go on time,” Chunji smiles and left.
“Yah…Why did you accept it?” asks Shin Hye.
“Come on, you need some fun too and has been really a while that three of us went out somewhere,” says Young Mi.
“But with TeenTop?” she raises her eyebrow.
“They aren’t that bad, trust me, will please go?” she begs, she even use her puppy eyes.
“What’s going on?” asks Hyun Ki.
Shin Hye-yah doesn’t want come with me to the Lotte world, oppa you will come, right?” says Young Mi.
“Sure, I’ll come, who come too?” says Hyun Ki with a smile.
“TeenTop and Mi Cha,” says Young Mi.
“So you say there will be seven boys and two girls?” Hyun Ki raises his eyebrow to Shin Hye.
“And you call yourself a good friend, leaving her with six beastly boys,” Hyun Ki looks in Shin Hye eyes.
She pouts, “Ara…I will go and correctly the sixth boy is probably you, because L.Joe is already taken.”
Shin Hye merong to Hyun Ki.

The Saturday, Young Mi and Shin Hye walk to the entrance, they see TeenTop, Mi Cha and Hun Ki, “Hyun Ki oppa, mianhae for making you wait,” Young Mi bows.
“Gwenchana, you two look great,” says Hyun Ki.
Young Mi outfit;shoes.
Shin Hye outfit;shoes.

“Chunji, where the people you invited,” says C.A.P.
“They just arrived, Young Mi-yah,” Chunji bear hugs Young Mi.
“Mwo? He invited a girl? Not fair,” says Ricky stomps his foot, soon they come to TeenTop.

Young Mi bows politely, “Annyeong haseyo,” Changjo and Ricky bows suddenly.
“Ah, neh, annyeong,” they say.
 Shin Hye raises her eyebrow, “Yah…Young Mi did you brainwashed them, well at least the two of them?”
“Aniyo…Since she’s our noona, we should be polite too her,”
says Changjo.
Shin Hye nods, “Ah…Neh…I’m Yoon Shin Hye, her best friend, nice too meet you,” she bows.
 Lee Hyun Ki, her other best friend,” also he bows.
“Woahh…Why do we feel rude?” C.A.P scratches his neck awkwardly.
Young Mi covers , “Omo…Aniyo, mianhae, I’m kind of used to be polite to person, mianhae,” she bows.
C.A.P says, “Ah…Aniyo…I’m Bang Min Soo,” he bows awkwardly, “You don’t have to that, I know you, since you’re a Kingka C.A.P-sshi,” Young Mi smiles.

They walk in the Lotte world, Young Mi got quickly amazed of the Lotte world.
She spins one round and smiled to Shin Hye and Hyun Ki.
“Yah…It’s so amazing~” she giggles, Shin Hye sees Young Mi’s cute side.
They were literally drooling over her, except L.Joe, of course the cold guy doesn’t show emotions, but deep inside he felt warm, Hyun Ki sees Shin Hye worried face, “Yah…You shouldn’t be worried, we are with her.”
Shin Hye pouts, “Yah…”
 Chunji takes the first step to Young Mi, “Where should we go first?”
“The Conquistador! Please!”
she smiles.
“I want to sit next to Young Mi noona!” says Ricky, “Aniyo, I do!” says Changjo.
“Then I sit between you?” she holds her head diagonally.
“YAY!” the two youngest link both her arms and merong to the hyungs.
Chunji looks with wtf-face, “YAH! I brought her with me!” Chunji  runs after the maknae’s.
“YAH! Don’t leave us here with them!” Niel runs after Chunji.
C.A.P sees Young Mi’s friends are looking, wtf-faces, he chuckles and walks after the ran away boys.
 Mi Cha links closer to L.Joe’s arm, “We should follow the rest,” L.Joe nodded.
Shin Hye and Hyun Ki looked lost, “Hyun Ki…Are they sure the Kingka’s we know at our school?” asks Shin Hye to Hyun Ki.
He shrugs his shoulders, “Kaja or they will torture Young Mi soon,” Hyun Ki holds his hand out.
Shin Hye suddenly blushes lightly, “Mwo? I can walk on my own, I’m not five anymore.”
She walks quickly to the Conquistador, Hyun Ki scratches his head, I thought that was romantic?

By the Cnquistador  everyone sit in, Chunji pouts, because he couldn’t sit next to Young Mi, she keeps smiling, even L.Joe couldn’t take his eyes of her for some reason.
 After that they went to the Castle shop, Young Mi and Shin Hye are looking at the dolls.
“Woaah, these are so cute,” Young Mi points at the cute teddy bear with a ribbon by his ear.
“Neh, it’s sure cute, I like the bunny one with a hat,” Both are giggling, soon they walk to the hairbands, Hyun Ki stared to the bunny doll that Shin Hye liked.
He takes it and bought it, Young Mi sees it and smiles.
“Shin Hye-yah~ What do you think of Hyun Ki oppa?” asks Young Mi will she looks at the cat ear hairband.
"Mhm…He’s a good friend, got amazing self-defence skills, every girl would fall in love with him,” Shin Hye looks at Young Mi.
“Do you mean you like Hyun Ki?” Young Mi stares at her.
“Well…” she blushed embarrassed.
“Omo…Don’t denied it, you like him, aren’t you~ Why don’t you tell him,”
Young Mi holds her hands.
“I can’t, it’s embarrassed, because I’m more the boyish girl…” she pouts.
“Aniyo~ You’re pretty girly chinch, Shin Hye-yah, I know it, I have been friends with since our kindergarten,” Young Mi smiles, “Fine…I’ll try to be close to Hyun Ki…”

After the shop, Chunji poking Young Mi with something soft, Young Mi turned around, “Omo…That the teddy I wanted in the shop,” Chunji chuckles lightly, “It a present for you~”
 He gives her the teddy to her, “Omo…I didn’t give you something, Chunji oppa.”
Chunji scratches, “Then can I have a picture with you?”
“Why?”
Young Mi hugs her teddy, “Fine, I want mine teddy,” he wanted to grab it back.
“No, fine take the picture then, I don’t mind,” Chunji takes his phone and holds her closer and puts his head close to hers.
 Smile,” he smiles, Young Mi smiles , the picture was taken.
“Omo…You look so beautiful~ I should put it as wallpaper,” he wants to put it on, but Young Mi grabs his phone.
“No, you don’t do that,” she starts to run, “Yah! My phone!” Chunji starts to chase after her.
L.Joe and Mi Cha looks at each other and walked somewhere else, the other TeenTop decided to go in other attraction.
Hyun Ki and Shin Hye were left alone, “Shin Hye, here,” he gives the bag with the bunny, “What is this?” Shin Hye takes the bag and looks; “This is the bunny I…Hyun Ki?” she looks at him.
He scratches his nape, “Well…Shin Hye…I like you, but I don’t know if you feel the same, but since kindergarten I cared for you and Young Mi, but seeing you more and more, my feelings for friend changed in love for you, I know, I’m not the typical boy that you fall for…”
He looks the other way, Shin Hye was amazed of his confession.
“Hyun Ki…”
Hyun Ki looks at her, she kisses his cheek, and “I like you too,” she says.
She hides her face behind her the bunny, soon she feels that her bunny pulled down and kissed on her lips, she kissed back, because it was Hyun Ki that was kissing her.
“So…Are we together?” says Hyun Ki after the kiss.
Shin Hye says, “Do you want too? I’ll never let you go if we start to date…”
Hyun Ki sees her cheeks were burning, “Yes, of course I want be your boyfriend, we should enjoy the rest of the day,” holds his hand out.
Shin Hye takes this time his hand, “Pabo-yah…You stole my first kiss,” she pouts, “Well…I gave you mine, beside I’m now your pabo,” he kisses her forehead, Shin Hye pouts and looks the other way, but deep inside she feels happy.

Chunji couldn’t find Young Mi anymore, “Aish…How can girls like her running on heels so fast, I feel I’m dying and thirsty,” he sighs and sit on the bench, he closes his eyes.
 Soon he feels something cold on his forehead.
He opens his eyes, a cold water bottle and Young MI with a bright smile, “Here, drinks it.”
 She sits next to him, Chunji chuckles lightly and took a sip out the water bottle.0
 "You’re pretty fast on that kind of heels,” says Chunji.
Young Mi chuckles, “They have been with me like since my fourteen?”
“Chincha? You must be a secret a model?
” he jokes, Young Mi looks at him.
“You must be kidding,” she playfully pushes him away, “Aniyo, I mean it,” he smiles.
 Young Mi blushes, Chunji smiles, “Young Mi-yah…There is something I wanted to say,” Young Mi look at him.
“I…I…” he stutters, he wanted to confess now, “I like…” Young Mi looks at him.
Chunji sees her beautiful lightly hazel eyes, he leans closer to her face, “I like…”
Young Mi could feel his warm breath through her face, she blushes lightly, “What do you like?”
When Chunji wanted to say, they heard a child scream, they looked to the screamed voice, they sees it was Mi Cha and L.Joe by a lost small girl, “Yah…Leave me alone you kid.”

“What’s wrong?” asks Young Mi.
“This girl is lost and we don’t know what to do, since now she has followed us,” explains L.Joe.
“Girl, what is your name?” asks Young Mi friendly.
“Eunmi,” the girl wipes her tears away, “How old are you, Eunmi-yah?” she smiles gently.
“Six, unnie,” Young Mi lift her nicely up.
“Don’t cry, where are you umma and appa?” she asks.
“I come with my oppa, Ji Kyo oppa.”
“Where is Ji Kyo oppa?” Eunmi says.
“He said he meets someone here and left me here, I’m scared unnie…”
“Aigoo, what a bad oppa, come I’ll find your oppa, arasso, don’t cry and mianhae for the unnie here, she doesn’t like children, the same reason for this oppa here,”
Young Mi smiles.
“Aniyo, that oppa was nice to me, unnie not,” she pouts.
“Chincha? Aigoo…Kaja we need to find your oppa.” 
Chunji says, “Young Mi-yah, let me carrying her,” when Chunji want to carry her, Eunmi says.
“I want to carry by that oppa~”
She points to L.Joe, “Mwo?” says Mi Cha, Chunji feels disappointed and Young Mi looks curious what L.Joe shall answer.



A/N: Haaiii~ hehehee, it's MiyaChan again~
Thanks for the subscribing and the comments, it made me want to update more ^^"
Hehehe, please look forward to the new updates I'll make~
Srry if you notice many English grammar mistakes ><" Mianhae~ -bows-

 Kyaaa L.Joe <3

 Chunji <3 Kyaa~

Yeh, I love GIF's <3