Chapter XXXIII: I’m done with this drama…

He’s going be my…What?!

Big Bang - Lie (Instrumental) // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1_X9uK7eY


When Young Mi came home, her eyes were so red and puffy, when she came home, she came to her dad office, and he works always on Mondays home, “Appa…”
Her dad looks curious at her, “What’s wrong my baby girl,” he puts his paperwork down, his daughters are always important for him, “I want a divorce,” she softly said.
“Mwo?” her dad was shocked, “Maybe I’m blaming too much to L.Joe, but I can’t take it anymore…” her dad sat in his big chair.
She was sitting at the chair the oppsite of her dad and the desk.

“Why can you take it anymore,” her dad asks calmly.
“This marriage…I…I just can’t handle it anymore, L.Joe isn’t that the blamer, but me, he is really good to me, but I don’t,” tears are rolling over her cheeks.
“I’m the problem…” she softly gasped after a took deep breath she took.
“What do you mean you’re the problem?” her dad was confused.
“This drama…This…I’m…I don’t know, I just can’t handle it anymore,” she covers her face with her handspalms.
Her dad was speechless, but then he said, “So you said…You’re the problem…Why?”
“It’s just…I might gave too soon my heart, Jae Hyuk came back after two years, he wanted me back, but I don’t want to, since now…
I don’t know, this…
Made me crazy, especially sick…
I can’t handle this pain or tears are coming, I’m wasting too much tears…
I’m done with this drama’s…
I don’t blame L.Joe, he is an amazing guy, but I’m not the right girl for him, yes I love him, but I can’t handle it…
I’m not ready to be his girl or wife, I’m not ready…I don’t think I’m the right girl for him, he needs someone better than I am…”
she gasped by every sentence some breath.

She looked straight to her dad, “I’m not the right girl for him…”
He dad was so speechless, words he couldn’t find, “Arasso…So, are you sure about a divorce, don’t you want to think about it?”
Young Mi was quiet for a moment, “I…”

The door went open it was Yong-Soo, “Oppa…” she looks at him, “Annyeong, father, we could problems with the Shin company,” her dad nodded, “We will finished the later, mianhae, but think about it.”
Young Mi nodded, “Gwenchana, I’ll think about it, but can you keep it between us, appa.”
“Arasso, I love you,”
he pecked her forehead, “Neh, I love you too,” she smiled weakly.

Young Mi was at her room, she opens her phone, ten missed calls and twenty-five missed texts.
She looks through it; one missed call and two missed texts of Hyun Ki, 2 missed calls and 3 missed texts of Shin Hye and… 7 missed calls and twenty-missed text from L.Joe…

Hyun Ki and Shin Hye are asking how it is with her, they’re worried about her, she text them, I’m fine, they should’t have to be worried about it.

Then she looks at the texts of L.Joe, he said he is sorry, he is regretting, love her…
This made it more difficult, her guilt is building up, she sure doesn’t belong to him, he is way better than her, she doesn’t deserve his love…

She took a deep breath, ticks slowly her phone buttons on the screen, ‘You shouldn’t say sorry, I should be the one to apologize, I love you…But I don’t deserve you… I think I’m not ready…For love.’

She sends the text; hugs her legs, and sit by thw window stared outside, the promise she rememberd…

“Don’t cry, I’ll protect you no matter what, even it’s bad, I will love you always, don’t waste your tears for that guy,”
“Neh…I love you too, no matter what happens, maybe I’m a little bit too sensitive…Mianhae…” “Gwenchana…I get more used about it, I promise you, I will give my all to protect you and love you forever.”
 “And I promise the same,”

“We are going fight over the obstacles that will come,”
“I hope so…”

She hates this moments, she is too much confused, divorce and let him go or keep holding on him and gets more drama and pain…
Soon she got a text back, ‘I’ll wait for you…Even it means forever to wait for you…’
she bites her lips, luckily Mi Cha isn’t pregnant, but still…She is sick of these lies, hurting…
Explanations made her confusing…

She drops her phone next to her, she sees L.Joe standing in front of her house, she opens the window, “What are doing here,” she yelled to him.
“I just wanted to talk to you…Just talk…” he yelled back to her…
She closed the window…

L.Joe felt lost, soon the door opens, he sees Young Mi came out without wearing a jacket or shoes and it was a bit cold and she was wearing a simple oversized dress-shirt and a skirt, “Aren’t having a cold,” he asks worried.
She shook her head, “I’m fine…” she simply replied his question, he sees her eyes were slightly red, “You cried again…Alone?”She could see guilt in his eyes.
“No I didn’t cry alone, but…Don’t worry…I’m fine,” she weakly answered.
L.Joe sees her slightly shivering, he puts his vest out and puts around her, “I don’t want to have a cold,” he said.
Young Mi bites her under lip; she was thinking and guilty…

“I’m sorry,” she said out nowhere.
“Why are you apologizing…I should…” she interrupts him, “I’m sorry, I don’t deserve your love, you’re an amazing guy really…But I’m not ready for love…
You aren’t the problem, but I am…
I’m the causer…I’m too sensitive, unready for love, I’m…”

Tears are rolling over cheeks, “I’m done with this drama…I can’t handle it anymore…”

L.Joe was silence, he saw she was hurt and sad; she was too fragile now…
“But I was the reason, by me, you felt like this…” he slowly came closer to her, she stepped behind, she didn’t look at him.
L.Joe puts his shoulder down, “Give me some time to think…” she weakly said.
“I think I know the answer…” he said.

Young Mi stared at him, “I think…You think you aren’t good for me…You can’t hold it on me, because you think you aren’t the right girl for me…”
His eyes were dark, “If you need some time to think…Here, for now don’t talk to me until you tell you decision…”
He gave her the wedding ring and walked away, Young Mi bites her lip, arasso…I’ll think about it…

When L.Joe came home, his hand felt empty, but this mightily the best…
They’re still married, but the final decision lies in her hands, he felt powerless, but she is the one that choose.
He already chooses to love her, care for her, cherish her…But she…
She is the one who the strings are hanging on, he looks at his wallpaper, the one with his shocked eyes and her kiss on his cheek, he smiled weakly, he wished that he could turned the time and fall in love with Young Mi notMi Cha, Young Mi was the one and is still the one for him.
He weakly smiled, he wants that she choose the right thing, if she decide to divorce…He don’t know what to do…Fight back or let her go…
Even him, he was clueless what to do…But for sure, he can’t stop love her, she will be the only girl that he will love…

Young Mi was keep wearing his vest, his scent, maybe it sounds stalkish, but for her it was nice to smell, his scent…She looks at the ring he gave, does it mean he want to give up or does he want me think more wisely?
She was clueless, she was for sure done witht the drama, but stop loving him, she can’t.

I can’t stop love her, but she is the only girl I will fall in love and no more else, I hope she’s making a good decision… - L.Joe

I don’t want to give up on him, but I can’t take this drama… I need some girl talk with Shin Hye –Young Mi