Chapter XXXV: Think Think Think…And TeenTop why so mysterious?

He’s going be my…What?!

CN Blue- Love Light //
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiHaMhyZrk&context=C48d2385ADvjVQa1PpcFMX_xS71rmi7FTWjq7GE9p52cfvIzy3_g0=

Came back and finally no reposting, but A brand new Chapter <333333333 Hope you like it~ <3
xPpyong MiyaChan<3


The next day, Young Mi walked to her locker, she looks at the necklace, she pouts, Byunghun…What do you think…I heard already Shin Hye and Hyun Ki opinion, even from unnie and oppa.

-Flashback-

“Unnie, what do you think about Byunghun oppa,” she was at their bedroom.
“Lee Byunghun-sshi?” she thought for a bit, “I think he is a nice guy, he loves you in his way, like by the wedding, how he looked at you, so magical, he loves you,” Mi Sun hugs her sister.
“Hmm…Should I give him a chance?” she asks.
“Mhm…On my opinion, you should, he loves you and cherishes you, you so lucky, unlike to Yong-Soo,” she chuckles.
“Yah, I can hear that too!” Yong-Soo just came in, “Mianhae oppa~” Mi Sun stands up and hugs her oppa, “But I cherish you always my jagiya,” he pecked her cheek.
Mi Sun hits softly his chest and chuckles, “Young Mi-yah, is my opinion not important?” he pouts awkwardly, Young Mi covered , trying not to laugh, “Aniyo~ Say it,” she smiled.
“I think you should on, who knows, a boy can’t never let a girl go, why? Simply we’re kind of stubborn, they can’t let their girl go, it’s dumb, but we can’t, we just stubborn, true words of a professional,” he points to himself.
“True, he can’t even let me go the bathroom,” says Mi Sun, Yong-Soo hugs behind her, “Because I love her,” he smiled.
Young Mi looks at them, a true couple, like L.Joe wanted to be with her, she nodded, “Kamsahmnida oppa, unnie can I hug him?”
Mi Sun points to him, “My ert?”
Yong-Soo pouts, “But I’m your ert,” he cheekily said, Mi Sun blushed lightly, “Aish…Just hug her now, ert,” Yong-Soo chuckles goofy and hugs Young Mi, “Make sure you choose the right choice,” he whispers in her ear.
Young Mi nodded, “What did you said?” asks Mi Sun curious, “That we’re going have a baby soon!” he silly said, Mi Sun mouth drops and Young Mi laughed.

-End of the flashback-

Young Mi opens her locker, her eyes went open, her locker filled with tone of roses, red ones, then Ricky came to her, “Here,” he gave her a small pink note.
“Huh? Wh-“ but when she wanted to ask, Ricky left, Young Mi puts her clueless face, “Ehh…”

She looks at the pink note, she opens it and reads;
Did you liked the roses? I hope so; please think wisely, but for now.
Prepare for the surprises and smile, I love you.
Byunghun, your yeobo.

Young Mi took one rose out and smiled that she was falling again for him, it was sweet and romantic, and she looked around her.
 TeenTop wasn’t around, she sneaked to L.Joe’s locker and placed the rose between his locker and writes with another note, Kamsahmnida for the roses, I loved it, of course I’ll think wisely, but this made a bit my mind changing a bit, much loves your Young Mi.

She walked to her class, Jae Hyuk sees the rose hanging there, he was jealous, that smile he never saw that kind of smile.
When he wanted go to the locker, L.Joe went it already, it was probably his locker, thought Jae Hyuk, he sees L.Joe smirks happily, he grabs quickly his books and went to his friends.
Aish…Jae Hyuk ruffled out frustration through his hair, time to think for a new plan, he walked away.

L.Joe smiled happily, “Someone is happy already,” chuckles C.A.P, “Ani…It’s just she write something and made me smile,” he cheekily said.
C.A.P shook his head, “Man, you changed really in a love, well she’s a sweet girl, shall I take her?” L.Joe shot a death glare.
“Kidding, just kidding,” he puts his hands a bit up, Chunji says, “But this is only the beginning.”
“I know, till Saturday the biggest surpise, don’t forget it to do it on Friday to make her know about it,”
everyone nodded.

-This Friday-

Young Mi was sitting in the canteen with her friends Hyun Ki and Shin Hye, you were still thinking about the past days, many surprises came then. Like a poem written by L.Joe, even he made a special rap for her, two new arm bands and one pair earrings, even two couple shirts.

She receive many flowers in her locker, notes with ‘I hope you this help to make you choice, I love you’ or ‘I always love you,’ she never thought that L.Joe could be that sweet.

When she wanted to take a bite of her sandwich, she heard nice voice, well voices.
She turned her head around, Chunji, Niel and Changjo were singing for her nose in front of everyone’s eyes, she knows that TeenTop got music talent, but they never do special performs for someone.
They sung ‘Replay’, Young Mi covered her face out embarrassment, and Hyun Ki got his guitar by his, and starts to put the guitar sound by.
When they stopped, everyone clapped by their special performance for Young Mi; she got red cheeks and C.A.P came with a huge teddy bear with holding a note between his soft bear arms.
 “Take it,” replied C.A.P.
Young Mi stands up and puts the teddy bear on the lunch table, she smiled happily, “Omo, so cute,” then she took the note in the hand and ask to TeenTop.
“But what’s going on with Byunghun oppa?” she held her head a bit diagonally, “Just read the note,” says Ricky excited.
“Why are you so excited,” says C.A.P, “Because I like surprises!” Ricky jumped out excitement, Young Mi chuckles and read the note, ‘Did you like the performance? Please come to the park ~~~~~ at Saturday.
I will see you there at 12 o’clock, please dress you nicely up, like you usually will do.
This is only the beginning the biggest surprise for now I can give you, loves your yeobo Byunghun.’

Young Mi puts a bit a clueless face on, “What is he planning on?” she asked to TeenTop.
The shrugs their shoulders, but on their grins they know what he’s going to plan.
“Yah, stop acting mysterious, I want to know what is he going to do,” she pouts.
Chunji holds her shoulders and says, “Just enjoy that day, it mightily change your mind for good.”