Chapter XXIV: still sensitive for cheating…

He’s going be my…What?!

2NE1 - Love is so Difficult // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBDKSPBCdc&feature=related


 

“I hate Mondays,” whined L.Joe, when Young Mi want to link his arm, Changjo took for prank L.Joe’s arm, “Mhm…Oppa, that’s true…” she tried to hold her laughter.
Because L.Joe still doesn’t know that Changjo is the one who is linking his arm…
“Since when did you have muscles arm, Young Mi-yah?” says L.Joe without looking, “Kamsahmnida for the compliment hyung,” says Changjo.
L.Joe looks aside, “Yah…” Young Mi and the other TeenTop burst in laughter out, “But you said I got muscle arms, I took it really well up,” chuckles Changjo.
L.Joe looks grumpy and walks quickly forward, the boys scratches their head, but Young Mi hopped to L.Joe, “Oppa~” she says very sweet, that melts L.Joe heart, but still ignores her.
She holds his arm and pulled, “Oppa~ Mianhae, don’t be mad,” she’s still using her sweet voice, she looks into his eyes, he was totally sold it by her voice and her eye-smile.
“I’ll forgive you and then if you kiss me,” he pouts, “Tsk…Kissing monster, arasso,” she tiptoed and pecked his lips, “Forgiven?” she asks.
He nodded and holds her waist again and walks away, TeenTop looks at the couple.

“Young Mi-noona is way better than Mi Cha on my opinion,” says Changjo.
“Mhmm….True, she’s more her naturally self, isn’t mean at all and she let us pranking L.Joe much and is more closer to us than Mi Cha was, her friends were scary,” says Niel.
C.A.P chuckles, “So weird…She is the right girl for him, who agrees?”
The two youngest raised their hands up high and Niel raised his hand too, “So do I,” says C.A.P, the boys walked after the couple.

-Lunch Break-

While Young Mi was by her locker talking to Hyun Ki and Shin Hye, she was talking about their date; Shin Hye was smiling brightly, while Hyun Ki was blushing madly.
Young Mi smiled and told to Hyun Ki about her dress, Shin Hye said she looked wonderful.
They talked.

L.Joe and TeenTop were sitting in the canteen on their usually place, some girls were flirting with L.Joe but he gave them a cold glare, more squalling.
“Tsk…So annoying, they know I’m taken,” sighed L.Joe, C.A.P patted his shoulder, “Relax…Soon it’ll be over, beside you got us,” he chuckles.
“Yeah…I know,” L.Joe sips his coke, “Oppa~” cooed someone behind him, he put his coke down, “What do you want Mi Cha?”
He turned around, “I just wanted to say…I don’t give up, because I still love you and I know you still love me, you’re just using Young Mi’s heart to make you feel better,” she was calmly.
“Why should I using her heart, didn’t I told I started to like her more under our relationship, you broke up with me and cheated on me, there is no reason to go back to you,” says L.Joe serious.
“Still…I know you have feelings for me, your love hasn’t been away, I know you will come back to me,” she came closer to me.
She bent down; whispers his ear, “If you don’t love me, push me now away…”
Her face went his face, her lips were closely by his, he swallowed, her lips touching almost his, he stared her eyes, revenge and taking back are showing in her eyes…
Before she fully kissed him, he pushed her away, she smirks, “Explain it now to your fiancé.”
He turned his head and sees Young Mi’s eyes…Lightly teary, she swallowed and turned around and walks with heavy footsteps away.
She was crossing her arms, she was biting her under lip, and she could almost taste the blood, that badly…

Jae Hyuk smirks; she is still sensitive for cheating, he thought, Mi Cha smirks and walked away to her group, they even gave her high-five.
She turned to Jae Hyuk; he was relaxing and smirking.

Young Mi stopped by her locker and leaned on, she sighed and blinked couple of times fast, she didn’t want to cry now.
She feels a hand on her shoulder, she turned around it was Chunji, “Oppa?” she softly said.
“Don’t believe it what you just saw, Mi Cha wanted L.Joe looks cheating, but he wasn’t,” he patted her shoulders and looks at her.
She pouts and starts to run, “Where are you going?” he knows what she is going do.
“To Byunghun oppa,” she yelled but didn’t looked back…
Chunji crossed his arms, he smiled, at least he could protect her in this kind of way, she truly loves L.Joe and so does he.

She went fast to the canteen, she sees TeenTop was standing there; she sees Mi Cha was by her friend and Jae Hyuk by other table with so called his old friends from 10thgrade.
She sees L.Joe, his shoulders were down, he was worried, she quickly hugs his back, “Mianhae…I should ask for your explanation then walking away, mianhae…” she softly said.
L.Joe pulled her arms away, Young Mi thought what it means, she bites her under lip and turned around, “Mianhae…” she said as last, but when she wanted to leave, he grabs her wrist.
“Pabo…Come here,” he spread his other arm out, smiled warmly.
 “I should be the one to apologize,” sighed Young Mi and crossed her arms, she didn’t dare to look into his eyes, she was so stupid…
L.Joe stands up, “Well I was the reason that you walked away,” he hugs her, she pouts, “Mianhae, I’m kind of sensitive of cheating.”
“Mhm…Ara, so we both forgiven?”
he asks, she nodded small.
“So don’t be sad, ara,” he pecked her cheek.

Jae Hyuk clenched a bit his fist, but knows that Young Mi is still sensitive for cheating, he smirks, while Mi Cha raised her eyebrow, what Jae Hyuk said, what he said was exactly right.
So this isn’t over, L.Joe knows what Mi Cha is now doing, he sure will try his best for his Young Mi.

 


Three weeks for the wedding
- 21 days to go -


What will come? Drama alert? Kekekekeke, I love my subscribers and the comments~
Kamsahmnida for the support~ Never thought it’ll be this successful, well on mine opinion<3
Also the count down doesn't mean it'll end it, nonononon I got more ideas to go on this story kekeke~
xPpyong MiyaChan<3