Chapter XXXII: Eyes of hurt // confused // hatred // friend

He’s going be my…What?!

Beyoncé - Halo (Instrumental)  // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI-t_H2f7To


The next day, Young Mi was almost a lifeless zombie, when she arrived school, she sees TeenTop, Ricky and Changjo greeted her happily, she coldly gaze them, they thought they felt a cold wind, when she looks at L.Joe, even by one eye-contact he could she hasn’t sleep yesterday, he felt horrible, hurt…

Shin Hye was sick today, but Hyun Ki sees Young Mi leaning lifeless again to her locker, she felt horrible, tired, confused…
He went to her, “Gwenchana?" Young Mi looked lifeless to him, “Mhm…Fine,” Hyun Ki raised his eyebrow, “Are you sure?”
Young Mi moved a bit corner slightly, “No…”
Hyun Ki spread his arms, Young Mi looks at him as if he was crazy, “I think you need a hug of a friend…”  Young Mi doubted first.
“Come on…They are free,” he wiggles his arms a bit weird, Young Mi chuckles a bit, she hugs him, “Kamsa…” she softly said.
“Just tell me later what happens, I’m for you,” he patted her back softly, Young Mi chuckles again, “What’s so funny,” he pouts foolish, “Shin Hye is sure lucky to have you, I’m glad you always be there for me and especially for her.”
Hyun Ki scratches his nape and chuckles, “My best friend is smiling again, but tell me what is going on.”
Young Mi nodded, “Neh, but for now, kamsahmnida Hyun Ki oppa,” Hyun Ki release her and sees her less lifeless and smiled small.

It was break, Young Mi sat outside, she already explained the story to Hyun Ki and Shin Hye, well through the phone, both of them were rage, Shin Hye even wanted to go school to beat the crap out of Jae Hyuk and especially Mi Cha.

She needed some fresh air and looks into sky, it was slightly cloudy, a bird flied away, Young Mi blinked couple of times, she sighed deeply, soon she felt a pat on her shoulder she looks up.

“Annyeong,” he sat next to her, Young Mi didn’t looked at him, “What do you want Jae Hyuk,” she harshly said.
“I just wanted to see how it is going with you and your husband,” he grinned.
“Fine,” she coldly replied.
“I don’t believe you, I know much better, even after two years, you can’t lie to me,” he said.
“If you know me, you shouldn’t break my heart two years ago in that way,” her voice was harsh but some parts you could hear her hurt.
Jae Hyuk turned to her, she still don’t look at him, “Young Mi…I came back for you, after I left you, I broke up with that girl soon, I thought I could life on, but I couldn’t, I still love you…”
Young Mi turned her head, “Love me? After six-month relationship, you broke me down, I cried for you about six month…”

Jae Hyuk gazed at her, he sees her slightly red eyes, he says, “You cried for him, isn’t it, Mi Cha is pregnant of him…”
Young Mi eyes went wide, “H-how did you know?”
“She told to the whole school, but it’s a lie, beside L.Joe still loves her mightily, she hasn’t you used a drug, it was really his own hormones, if you don’t believe, want to show the DVD again,”
he simply said, “Y-you are lying right?” she stutters, she doesn’t want to believe.
“Why should I lie, that hotel own my family business,” he smirks.
“You help Mi Cha?” she almost lost her mind, she is to confused.
“If you don’t believe, go to the canteen, but don’t forget I will get you back,” Young Mi looks with fear to him and walked away.

-Meanwhile-

TeenTop was in the canteen, soon they heard some girls talking, “Omo…He put Mi Cha alone? // There is the L.Joe, he’s sure a bad boy, using her and made her pregnant and looks he doesn’t care // If I were her I would divorce him,” Chunji looks at L.Joe, his gaze was since in the morning.

Soon some boys glared at L.Joe, “Yah…What are you doing, aren’t you suppose by your wife or by your pregnant girl?”
L.Joe was rage inside, but he didn’t showed emotions, “No words? You’re so low, maybe it’s true, you don’t love Young Mi the purest girl around this school, you just using her,” says the student.
L.Joe wants to speak, but words he couldn’t find it.
Chunji stands in front of him, he raised with warned eyebrow, “And you are…Oh yeah…Jang Joo Young, senior, best player, breaking every girls heart, so who’s next, his wife?”
“You don’t have to interrupt it, beside I’m not talking to you,”
Joo Young pushed Chunji softly away.
“Yes you are, beside he is my friend,” Chunji raised more his warned eyebrow.
Joo Young lost his patience and blurted, “Maybe Young Mi will divorce L.Joe because he cheated her and now he is too scared to talk back, because she decides to break him down or she is an ordinary girl who is just playing with your heart, maybe she didn’t love you.”

L.Joe lost his patience and punched right through his face; “Shut up…Trash…” his gaze was cold, colder than usually.
Even his friends were shocked of his expression; he never showed that face, unless it went overboard, then you got big trouble.
Joo Young could feel his lip blooded, “What did you said?” his voice was harsh but most of all warned.
Joo Young was shocked of his face it was scary, he swallowed, L.Joe grabbed his collar, “No more big mouth?” he raised his eyebrow.
Again, Joo Young swallowed; he feared L.Joe scary side that is why people don’t make him angry.
“Oppa…Stop it,” Joo Young sighed out relieve, L.Joe sees it was Mi Cha, “Mwo…” he was still piss off.
Mi Cha grabs his wrist, “This is ridiculous, beating some guy, and you should apologize to him.”
L.Joe looks at her are-kidding face, “Since when are you my girl? Oh wait, you aren’t.”

Mi Cha crossed her arms, “Well you made me pregnant so you made me as you girl, Young Mi is just a wife, well I got your baby, you child.”
“Are you making a scene?”
he said.
“No, I’m not making a scene,” everyone looked at the two people the Joo Young and his friends were now plainly looking at them.

Young Mi was standing behind L.Joe, Mi Cha sees her, she was puffing, Mi Cha went closer to him, smirks evilly at Young Mi, and kissed full on L.Joe lips.
Her eyes went wide, the same as by L.Joe, he pushed Mi Cha, “I’m not pregnant, but you was off your guard, so aren’t that loyal, you let me kiss you again,” she smirks, loudly enough to let Young Mi hear about it.
“Yah…I known that you lied, but why…” he turned slowly around and sees Young Mi with cold eyes.
“Even it was lie…You keep easily let her kiss you? Keep saying you won’t be the same as Jae Hyuk? Boys are always the same…I shouldn’t give my heart too quickly,” she crossed her arms and walked away, explanations won’t help.

L.Joe was speechless, did he ruined his own marriage or did Mi Cha it…
He wanted to chase after her, but he was crowd, he bites his under lip, his heart aced in pain…
Nobody couldn’t feel his pain and regret he made.
He knows explanations won’t help, because this was mightily his last straw, maybe it was true what she said, maybe she gave too soon her heart, he couldn’t protect it or keep it on…
Everyone starts to gossips, until Chunji says, “Yah! Who talks bad about Young Mi or L.Joe are sure getting troubles with me!”
“No, with TeenTop,”
says C.A.P, everyone stopped to talk, they were scared of TeenTop, they come from powerful families, who knows what they can do.
“No get lost, everyone!” says C.A.P with a loud voice, everyone went back, not even talked once what happened before.

Mi Cha was as the wind gone; now she must fight back for her love to L.Joe, he was mine and still mine, I don’t care about hurting someone.

Jae Hyuk smirks, woot, never thought it will be that easy, Young Mi you really still off your guard.
L.Joe stared at him, he showed hate in his eyes, he knows he helped Mi Cha, his eyes were full of hatred, hurt and cold.
However, didn’t scare him away.
Chunji pulled L.Joe with him, away from the crowd; he thought he needed some fresh air.

Young Mi was sitting at the stairs of the school, she hugs her knees, her breath was restless, she didn’t want to cry, her heart was aces in pain again, like by Jae Hyuk once.
Soon she felt a pat on her shoulder, she looks up, it was Hyun Ki, “You need a shoulder on the cry, isn’t it?” he patted his shoulder, “Cry.”
Young Mi bites her lip, “Come on, holding up isn’t good for you,” Young Mi burst into tears, Hyun Ki puts an arm around her, she leaned her head a bit to his shoulder, tears couldn’t stop.
Again…The same situation as by Jae Hyuk, aish…Jerk that you are L.Joe, he thought.

Nobody knows how I feel now, but I think I made my decision, so do you know want to know, please wait for the next chapter-Young Mi

I’m afraid of her choice, I think what it is…But shall I let let her go this time? To let her live on her life without me? – L.Joe