Chapter I: School year started – so the new start of new beginnings?

He’s going be my…What?!

 

Cute RnB Hip Hop Instrumental // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6uXevgTgkk&feature=channel_video_title


Young Mi steps out her limo, she took a deep breath. 
A new school year, this year my senior year, she smiles, then she sees her best friend Shin Hye, “Young Mi-yah!” she hugs her best friend, “How was your summer vacation?” she asks.
“Amazing…Japan was so great, the harajuku style is so fascinating and how was yours?” Young Mi asks it. W
hile they’re walking in school, “Usually…Boring, but my grandparents are sweet,” says Shin Hye with a goofy smile.
“Shin Hye-yah don’t smile like that, you look so silly,” without looking Young Mi bumps to someone, “Yah!” says someone coldly.
“Choengsaenghmnida,” Young Mi bows 90 degrees.
 "Aish…A apologize is enough? Aish…” he bumps her by her shoulder and walked away, “Typical L.Joe…Can I punch him?” says Shin Hye.
Before she walks after him, Young Mi holds her by her arm, “Aniyo…Don’t do that, I bumped to him, so my fault, don’t hit him…” she pouts.
“Young Mi-yah…You too nice…Omo…Pali pali or we will be late for our class, luckily we’re the same again,” Shin Hye links her arm and walk together.

Young Mi sits next to Hyun Ki, her other best friend, well guy friend, “Hyun Ki oppa, how was your vacation?” asks Young Mi.
“Good… America was so different than Korea,” Young Mi giggles, “I know, I have been there last year,” she giggles softly.
 Hyun Ki smiles, he loved to see her giggling, but Shin Hye was less happier, because she sits next to Chan Hee a.k.a Chunji, Young Mi stares at Shin Hye, she puts her help-me-face, Young Mi mouths, how can I help?
 Shin Hye mouths back, molla, but he’s already annoyed.
 Young Mi laughs, Chunji poking Shin Hye’s cheek, “You got really soft cheeks,” he says.
“If you not stop touching me, I’ll break your finger,” she glared warned, Chunji recoiled, Shin Hye smiles victorious, some girls didn’t like to see Chunji scared.
 When L.Joe comes in the girls are squalling loudly, but he glares coldly, Young Mi looks at him, always so coldly Byunghun-sshi?
 But then he went to a girl, well his girlfriend Mi Cha, he pecked her lips, she smiles, so does he.
Girls were jealous of her, but that is the rule a Queenka should date a Kingka.

Lunch break starts, Young Mi walks with Hyun Ki and Shin Hye to the canteen, when the grab their lunch and sits on their usually place.
 Shin Hye whines: ”Why must I sit to that kid…I don’t even think he is a senior…” she bites in her sandwich.
 Hyun Ki pats out pity her back, “Cheer up…He’s smart boy, he can help you with math,” Shin Hye glares deathly, “My math isn’t that bad.”
Hyun Ki said:”Yeah… 60 points…”
“Young Mi-yah…Why don’t we change seat mate, please…You know I don’t like Chunji,”
Shin Hye begs with her puppy eyes.
“Yah…She’s my seat buddy, I don’t want sit to a fighting machine,” defends Hyun Ki.
“Uhmmm…If the teacher agreed, I’ll do it, because I know you don’t Chunji, beside he don’t annoy me,” says Young Mi with gently smile.
“Jeongmal? Hurray! Hyun Ki is lesser annoying than that guy!” Shin Hye trows her arms in the air.
“Mianhae Hyun Ki oppa,” Young Mi looks at him, “Gwenchana,” Hyun Ki sips out his water bottle.

Suddenly girls are squalling again, “Aigoo…they’re here…” sighs Shin Hye.
“TeenTop is coming…” says Young Mi.
 They look how they came in, they walk with full charisma to their table, Mi Cha sits next to L.Joe closly, he puts an arm around her waist, he whispers sweet words in her ear, she giggles, girls were jealous at the couple.
Young Mi stares at them, then she notices L.Joe staring at her, she dook quickly to her food, why did he looked at me? Pabo…You shouldn’t look at them… I don’t even know why I looked at him…

L.Joe sees that girl who staring for a minute quickly looking away, what’s her problem…First she bumped me and now staring at me? What is she? A stalker?
“Oppa~” cooed Mi Cha.
 L.Joe looks at her, she pecks his lips, “Is something wrong?” she batted with her eyelashes.
“Mhmm..Nothing,” he kisses her cheek, “Oppa…Stop pecking me…” she pouts, “I can’t kiss you now or girls will screaming loud here…I don’t like loudly girls,” he caress her cheek, “Arasso, can we go out today?”
 L.Joe shakes his head, “I can’t old hag wanted me for a something important to go today, it’s so important that I must with them, mianhae.”
“Gwenchana, next time, arasso?” L.Joe said:”Arasso.”




Young Mi comes home, “Young Mi-yah~ Pali pali, come here,” says her mom excited, Young Mi comes to the living room, “Look,” she shows a black dress, “Woaah, pretty,” Young Mi holds for her body, “Some guests are coming today, you should wear this, arasso?” she smiles.
“Neh umma, I will,” Young Mi walks above to her room.
 She changes her clothes, she’s wearing the dress and puts lightly make-up and her hair tied up.
 Soon the doorbell rings, the guests are early… She walks down with her flats shoes, she comes down.
She sees a middle-aged woman and man.
“Annyeong haseyo,” she bows politely, “Omo…You’re such a lovely girl,” says the woman.
“Kamsahmnida,” she bows again, “No need to be polite, miss, where are you parents?” asks the man nicely.
“I think they’re in the living room, sir,” she still politely say.
“Aigoo…You don’t have to be politely to us, we’re miss and mister Lee, nice to meet you,” they bow.
“Nam Young Mi-mnida,”
she bows back.
“Nam Young Mi?” says a boy’s voice, Young Mi turned around, “Byunghun-sshi?” her eyes goes wide.