Chapter Eight

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong looked at Yoona who was staring at him as though she was in a daze. He got surprised by himself when he realized that he was shouting at her.

 

"Come in," Jiyong thought it was not a good idea to let her continue to stand outside. He took the bag from her hands and walked back into the house.

 

"You are going to continue standing there?" Jiyong's brows furrowed when he realized that Yoona was not following him.

 

"C-Coming!" Yoona shook her head and stepped in, changing into slippers that were on the side.

 

As Yoona walked in further, her jaws dropped. She was wondering if she was in Jiyong's house or an art gallery.

 

"Is this your house or an art gallery?" Yoona asked but only to find out that Jiyong was nowhere to be seen.

 

The next second, he came out of his room, holding a set of clothes.

 

"Go get changed. It'd be better if you get a hot shower." Jiyong passed her whatever was in his arms. "The door to the right."

 

Yoona did not make any protest but followed his instructions obediently. Jiyong caught the pout on her face and he chuckled as the door closed with a thud.

 

"Seriously, is this an art gallery or your house?" Yoona came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with the towel as she made her way to the couch. "Don't you feel creeped out when there's a pair of eyes staring at you when you shower?"

 

Yoona was wearing his baggy t-shirt which seemed a little oversize on her. Long black sweat pants that covered up till her ankle.

 

Looking good, Jiyong thought to himself.

 

"Not really." Jiyong answered nonchalantly. He was on the dining table, munching on the food that Yoona brought over. "I remember clearly that I have asked you to put an umbrella in your car?"

 

"Where's Youngbae Oppa? I thought he was staying at your place." Yoona changed the topic, pouting a little. "I brought his share too."

 

"He went out to do some shopping for Hyorin Noona." Jiyong stood up, clearing his plates. "With my card."

 

"Yah!" Yoona shouted as she looked through her fingers. "Can you at least wear some pants?!"

 

Jiyong was back-facing Yoona, doing the dishes.

 

"Then can you at least wear a bra?" Jiyong replied without looking back.

 

"Y-Yah!" Yoona could feel her face turning red, using the pillows on the sofa to cover her chest even though no one was looking. "I don't have an extra!"

 

"This is my house young lady, I do whatever I like." Jiyong walked towards her, eyeing at her damp hair. "Go dry your hair. The hairdryer is in my bathroom."

 

"Shiro! I hate drying my hair." Yoona whined like a kid. "I let them dry naturally~"

 

"You'll fall sick at this rate, mark my words." Jiyong warned. "You better don't wet the pillow, it's a few hundred bucks."

 

"Seriously, a few hundred bucks for a pillow and 9 billion won penthouse?!" Yoona changed the topic once again. "Is there a need for this?"

 

Yoona saw the news of Jiyong purchasing a new building when Jiyong was away in California.

 

At that moment, Jiyong's cat jumped right onto the couch, circling a spot before making herself comfortable on Yoona's lap.

 

"You're very good at turning your words huh?" Jiyong raised his brows and was followed by a yawn. "Make sure you don't do that on Monday."

 

"You just woke up when I called you?"

 

"Yeah, settling some stuff last night." Jiyong was focusing on his cat, patting her softly on the head. "And it's the weekend, I have the right to sleep in."

 

"YEUM's stuff?"

 

"Just work." Jiyong's eyes looked right into Yoona's as he looked up, giving a few coughs before looking away.

 

"Don't lie to me." Yoona caught him looking away, throwing her towel on his face. "You are always like this!"

 

"Always like what?"

 

Jiyong was puzzled, he was helping her and now she's blaming him?

 

"Always helping me behind my back! I heard it from appa that you made a deal with him. The agreement of YEUM can only work with the Kwons." Yoona ranted. "This time too. You're the one that called Youngbae Oppa over from California."

 

"And why are you fussing over that? In the end, you still went your way and worked with another art consultant."

 

"And look at the mess I am in right now." Yoona pouted, pitying herself. "You and Jieun must be laughing when you guys heard about the news."

 

"I was so sure that this was going to work out," Yoona added plainly. "At first, I was taking the case lightly, until you told me that it was not going to work out."

 

"I got mad and I was going to prove to you that I can do this by myself. I wanted to prove you wrong. But it seems like I can't go anywhere without you."

 

Yoona laughed, putting on a fake smile that looked like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter