Chapter Twelve

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 pm at Kwon Enterprise.

 


 

Yoona was making her way to the receptionist. 

 

 

 

"Good Evening Ms. Im. You can head to the office now, Mr. Ji is already inside."

 

 

 

"Thank you." You gave a smile, heading to the office. 

 

 

 

Before her hands could touch the knob, someone grabbed her arm.

 

 

 

"What happened to your hand?"

 

 

 

Jiyong stood beside her, without expression on his face, but he was not pleased with what he had seen.

 

 

 

"N-Nothing." Yoona tried to pull back her arms but he was not letting go.

 

 

 

Yoona looked around and saw the receptionist looking at the both of them curiously. 

 

 

 

"Just a small b-burn." Yoona explained. "Unnie just made a big fuss out of it."

 

 

 

"When are you going to stop being so clumsy?" and stop making me worry about you?

 

 

 

The latter sentence was something that Jiyong would never say out.

 

 

Jiyong glared at Yoona but eventually let go of her hand and went into the room. Yoona thought he was being ridiculous but she didn't say anything as she followed him into the room. 

 

 

 

Changwook raised his brows when he saw both of them entered the room together. His face fell when he saw Yoona's hand that was in a bandage. 

 

 

 

"What happen to your hand?" 

 

 

 

"Nothing! Just a small burn."

 

 

 

"Do you even know how to take care of yourself?" Changwook asked, concerned. "Have you went to the hospital?"

 

 

 

"Nah, it will heal. No need for hospital. I hate that place anyways."

 

 

 

"What if it gets infected?" Changwook frowned. "And you don't look good yesterday either." 

 

 

 

"Oppa, I'm not a kid." Yoona laughed, passing him a bag. "Your coat, thanks."

 

 

 

"Oh, there's no rush." Changwook grabbed the bag. 

 

 

 

"I thought you will need it."

 

 

 

Jiyong was sitting between them, looking at the both of them exchanging conversation with a poker face. 

 

 

 

"Can we start now?" Jiyong voiced up, putting the conversation to a stop. 

 

 

 

"Sure." Yoona cleared . "What's the problem."

 

 

 

"From what I heard from Jieun, there are a few very damaged art pieces," Jiyong explained. "They will need more time to restore it."

 

 

 

"So you are trying to say that the exhibition might be postponed?" Changwook spoke up. 

 

 

 

"It will be postponed."

 

 

 

"That is not what we have agreed before." Changwook disagreed, "Mr. Kang will not be free the week after." 

 

 

 

"Mr. Ji. This is an unforeseen circumstance, I don't want it to happen either." 

 

 

 

"If I remembered clearly, Jieun-sshi told me personally that it can be done within a week," Changwook argued. 

 

 

 

"That is because you guys did not specify the condition of the art pieces." 

 

 

 

Mr. Kang is a client of Changwook. Changwook personally asked a favor from Yoona to allow Mr. Kang to held his exhibition in YEUM. 

 

 

 

"You can't change your words as and when you wish, this was not what we agreed before!" 

 

 

 

"I am sure Jieun is already doing her best to meet the deadline." Jiyong hissed. "We are still very keen to work with Mr. Kang but if he can't make any adjustment, we can't do anything as well."

 

 

 

"Mr. Kang's schedule is packed and he will be flying off after the closing."

 

 

 

"If there is no room for discussion, then I am sorry to say that Mr. Kang might have to find another art gallery." Jiyong was firm on his decision. 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Changwook were firing at each other as though Yoona was invisible.

 

 

 

"Is it finally my turn to talk?" Yoona glared at both of them and let out a sigh. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, why not you check with Mr. Kang to see if there is room for any changes?" Yoona asked.

 

 

 

 "If not, we can try to bring forward the exhibition of the other artists."

 

 

 

"That will be unfair for the other artist." Jiyong shook his head. "Jieun is still the one who is handling the art pieces." 

 

 

 

"We can find another art conservator." Yoona suggested while putting on her poker face." Jieun-sshi is not our only choice." 

 

 

 

"We have been working with her for years. It's not nice to cancel the deal like this." Jiyong was not buying the idea. "I would not be able to trust anyone else." 

 

 

 

"I am sure she will understand if she is professional enough." Yoona rebutted before turning to Changwook. "If this doesn't work, there is a backup. I know someone from other galleries as well. I can pass you their contacts." 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Yoona." Changwook was slightly relieved. "Mr. Kang is one of our VIPs, so it is not nice to change the dates suddenly. I hope you understand."

 

 

 

"No worries."

 

 

 

"I'll get going now, will update you about the outcome."

 

 

 

"Sure, thanks Oppa." 

 

 

 

"You take care too." Changwook briefly bowed to Jiyong before heading out. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter