Chapter Twenty Three

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! What was that?" Yoona glared at Jiyong.

 

 

Tiffany made her way out and Mino followed behind to fill up the forms to tie a knot to the loose ends.

 

 

Jiyong did not let go of her hand after the handshake. He chuckled at her reactions. Yoona was looking at him with her wide doe-eyes, waiting for an answer.

 

 

"It's what you have heard?" Jiyong replied casually, "Peaceminusone is standing right in front of you?"

 

 

"You never once told me that you're Peaceminusone!" Yoona grumbled. "Even Tiffany accused me for not letting her know in advance."

 

 

"I'm sure she'd understand." Jiyong gave a peck on her hands.

 

 

"T-This is the office, Kwon Jiyong!" Yoona instinctively turned around and looked at the door that was tightly shut.

 

 

"Seems like you're not very happy to see me here?" Jiyong raised his brows. "I was expecting a bear hug."

 

 

"You wish!" Yoona scrunched her nose cutely at him. "Get going! I need to work!"

 

 

"Are you that busy? I am sure you can spare me 5 minutes?"

 

 

Yoona was in deep thoughts, trying to figure out when did Jiyong started to have an interest in painting. Suddenly, she came to a realization and pointed her finger at him.

 

 

"Oh my!" She exclaimed. "Is that why you always forbid me to go into THAT room?"

 

 

"Can't believe you're that slow." Jiyong shook his head.

 

 

"If you have the intention to hide it from me, I'd never find it out." Yoona snorted and pushed him towards the door.

 

 

"I'll pick you up later?" Jiyong turned around, wrapping his arms around her.

 

 

"I drove today," Yoona said plainly.

 

 

"I'll be your chauffeur then." Jiyong smiled and pinched her nose. "We'll go out and have a nice meal."

 

 

"Are you saying my cooking ?"

 

 

"As much as I love Korean cuisine, two days straight is good enough." Jiyong released her and walked out of the door. "See you later!"

 

 

Yoona could only let out empty laughters at his actions.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 


"Hey, Tiffany," After Jiyong left, Yoona went straight to Tiffany's office.

 

 

"Well done, Yoona." Tiffany snorted. "You could have told me in advance that Kwon Jiyong is Peaceminusone."

 

 

"I have no idea either!" Yoona sat on the couch. "You probably knew it earlier than me!"

 

 

"As if!" Tiffany wasn't buying it.

 

 

"You need to have some trust in me!"

 

 

"The two tycoons are now here in Paris." Tiffany looked at Yoona teasingly. "Seems like you're quite a big shot?"

 

 

"Oh please," Yoona rolled her eyes. "Both of them are here for work! Not to look for me!"

 

 

"I'm sure looking for you is their main motive. Work is just an excuse." Tiffany looked at Yoona in envy, "Young love~ How cute!"

 

 

Yoona shook her head, knowing that there was no point arguing with her.

 

 

"So, it seems like your choose Kwon Jiyong over Ji Changwook?" Tiffany flipped the file, passing it to Yoona.

 

 

"What are you talking about this time around?"

 

 

"Mino-sshi said that he's staying at the hotel alone, while Kwon Jiyong is staying with you?"

 

 

Yoona almost lost her grip on the file, cursing at Mino at the back of her head.

 

 

"It's n-nothing! He'll be leaving after the exhibition!" Yoona turned red at Tiffany's teasing.

 

 

"If I remember clearly, your apartment only has one bedroom?" Tiffany raised her brows, looking at Yoona teasingly.

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

"Alright, alright." Tiffany laughed. "This is the file for the Peaceminusone exhibition. You can take a look and let me know if there's anything I should change."

 

 

"Please, I am sure you don't need my help!" Yoona flipped the documents. "I was practically a vase just now."

 

 

"Since you have Peaceminusone beside you most of the time, I think you'd do the job better than me?"

 

 

Yoona realized she couldn't stay in this room any longer without being teased. She closed the file and was ready to walk out before she remembered that she had something to tell Tiffany.

 

 

"Oh!" Yoona smiled at Tiffany cheekily. "I got the deal! They are using my ideas for the project!"

 

 

"Well done!" Tiffany shrieked and went forward to hug her. "I told you, you can do this."

 

 

"Thanks for giving me this opportunity," Yoona held her hands. "I'll make sure I won't disappoint you."

 

 

"You're already doing great!" Tiffany smiled. "Give it your best shot before heading back to Korea. I guess this will probably be your last project here?"

 

 

"Most likely." Yoona nodded with a smile. "I'll get going first!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter