Chapter Twenty Nine

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah yah, you're still angry?" Yoona was rubbing her cheeks on Jiyong's arms as they made their way into a cafe. Jiyong was already holding onto her hands while she was just clinging onto his arms.

 

They made their way in and Jiyong immediately spotted the group and pulled Yoona along.

 

"How can you be this petty?" Yoona had an interest in the group of people that they are meeting, but she was too occupied in her thoughts.

 

"Look who's here?" Jiyong smiled at her, tilting his head a little to divert her attention.

 

The moment Yoona finally saw who's sitting around the table, she had sudden hiccups. It felt like it was the second round of what had happened in the morning. Youngbae, Hyorin, and Jieun were all present, all of them were looking at the both of them with an amused smile. Youngabae diverted his attention to their hands and gave a satisfying nod. When Yoona realized it, she immediately pulled her hands away and went over to hug Hyorin. Jiyong immediately frowned at her reaction but did not voice out, taking a seat beside Youngbae.

 

"Hyorin Unnie!" Yoona went towards her excitedly, wrapping her arms around Hyorin. "How can you not tell me that you're in Seoul!"

 

"Surprise?" Hyorin smiled and was very happy to see her little sister after a long time.

 

"Do I look like I am transparent, Jieun?" Youngbae asked sarcastically, "Someone only saw her Hyorin unnie."

 

Jiyong and Jieun chuckled at how salty Youngbae was and Yoona raised her hands in defeat.

 

"Youngbae Oppa~ My favorite Oppa!" Yoona wrapped her arms around him from the back, "How have you been!"

 

"Take a seat," Youngbae slapped away her hands and Yoona went to sit beside Jieun.

 

"Hello, Jieun-sshi." Yoona gave a polite smile.

 

"Ah, you can call me Jieun, spare me the formalities." Jieun smiled, taking a sip of water.

 

"You can call me Yoona too!"

 

"Yah, Im Yoona." Hyorin who was sitting beside Youngbae called out with a teasing smile. "Congrats on bidding goodbye to your single life?"

 

"M-Mwuh?" Yoona choked on her water and started coughing frantically, her face slowly turning into bright red.

 

"Seriously," Jiyong shook his head, patting on her back.

 

"H-How did you know?" Yoona was puzzled, raising her brows at Hyorin.

 

"Your Youngbae Oppa told me," Hyorin nudged his elbow. "Apparently it was quite some time ago?"

 

"Youngbae Oppa, you..."

 

"Stop looking at me with those eyes," Youngbae shook his head and shot her a disapproving look. "Jiyong told me a couple of months back. If I have to wait for you to break the news, I guess by then, my hair will be all white."

 

This was something Yoona didn't know about and shot Jiyong a glare and all he did was to shrug his shoulders.

 

"If I w-were to know that we a-are meeting you guys, I would have come prepared to tell you guys." Yoona stuttered. "We already got caught this morning anyways..."

 

"Forget it, did you see how you pulled your hands away from Jiyong when you saw us?" Hyorin commented, "I don't know what are you so afraid of."

 

"It's just... we used to be so close and the sudden change of status felt really weird for me." Yoona sighed. "Forget it, you guys won't understand. Shall we start ordering?"

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

Youngbae was sipping on his milkshake as he stared at the scene in front of him amusingly. Who would think that this day would actually happen? He wasn't really interested in the interaction between Jiyong and Yoona since they have been really close since young. However, when Yoona started a conversation with Jieun, it made him raised his brows. Reniminsing the days where Yoona was grumbling to him about Jiyong's closeness with Jieun, Youngbae stifled a smile and cleared his throat, bringing the girls' attention to him.

 

"Hey, Yoong, remember that time when you thought Jieun and Jiyong were together?" Youngbae took this opportunity to fool around; he loves it whenever Yoona got flustered.

 

"Y-Yah!" Yoona got embarrassed and looked at Jieun, wanting to explain herself.

 

"Together? Together as in me and him as a couple? Oh!" Jieun was confused at first but she caught on it almost a second after. "Don't you worry Yoona, that idea has never once crossed my mind."

 

"Yah!" Jiyong protested almost immediately. "Am I that unattractive? I thought I am pretty popular among girls..."

 

"You're not my type Oppa, I think I'll go crazy if I have to stay in a room with you for more than an hour." Jieun joked. "I give you my respect, Yoona."

 

That, caused Yoona to break into laughters along with Hyorin.

 

"So you don't really have to worry, I'll be giving you guys my blessing instead!" Jieun smiled, "I think Jiyong Oppa was jealous over you and Changwook though..."

 

"Since when!" Jiyong jumped straight into defensive mode, "You're spouting nonsense, Lee Jieun."

 

"Anni, you said it yourself and I heard it loud and clear~"

 

"Lies, I don't remember saying anything of that sort."

 

"It was that night when I had a little too many drops at your place with Youngbae oppa," Jieun reminded him, "You were kinda high and was blabbering about how close Yoona and Changwook was and was asking the both of us why is Yoona always siding Changwook~ If you don't believe me, you can as Youngbae Oppa, he can be the witness!"

 

"Ohh~" Yoona let out a chuckle. "Is that so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter