Epilogue 2

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa appa! Come quickly!!" Yoonji's shouts could be heard from the kitchen, "Omma is baking chocolate cookies! If you're late there will be no more left!!" 

 

It was Christmas Eve and Jiyong has been taking A month worth of break since the start of December. Hence, the family of four (five including Rae-o) has been spending their time well, except for the fact that they weren't able to travel due to the on-going pandemic. And yes, you did not read wrongly, they are now a happy family of four. Like what Yoonji has wished for, she now has a baby brother that is still barely walking. Of course, at the start, it was rough since they have to divert the attention to both sides. Even though Yoonji likes the idea of a baby brother, she is still a child and just like other children, getting jealous easily, wanting all the attention to herself.

 

Since Jiyong was busy at the company, Yoona had no choice but to move to Kwon's place for the first few months, receiving the help from Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, making everything so much easier. As time goes by, Yoonji was a great help too, always volunteering to help out. Mrs. Kwon was praising her and said that Dami wasn't even that helpful when she was young. 

 

"Oh? Yoonjun is up?" Yoona smiled at the sight of Jiyong walking out of the room, carrying Yoonjun in his arms, walking towards them.

 

Kwon Yoonjun, the newest addition to the family, gaining all the attention ever since he was a few months old, people were claiming that he looks just like his dad, having the eyes of his mom. Also, ever since Yoonjun is born, everyone could tell that Yoona was biased towards her son but she didn't admit it. Well, you can't blame it on her, it was just like how Jiyong has been biased toward Yoonji ever since she was born. It was balanced and fair, hence all is good.

 

"Yoonjun is up because he smells the cookies~" Jiyong held on to Yoonjun's hands, pretending to mimic his voice, "Kwon Yoonji, did you bake enough for everyone?"

 

"Of course! This is for harabeoji and halmoni, this is for Dami gomo and gomobu!" Yoonji excitedly pointed at the cookies that were wrapped nicely, "Yoonjung imo and harabeoji's is still baking!"

 

"Kwon Yoonji, I am sad~ What about Appa's?" Jiyong pretends to be sad for the sake of a glimpse of Yoonji's reaction.

 

"This is for you Appa!" Yoonji said it as she fed Jiyong a piece of cookies, "Omma says, the good-looking ones are meant for gifts and we should take the ugly pieces, it tastes just as good though!"

 

Yoona and Jiyong could only laugh at her witty responses, while baby Yoonjun could only stare at them without having a bite.

 

"Alright, I will settle the rest, time to wash up and head to harabeoji's place." Yoona patted on Yoonji's and carried Yoonjun over, "Appa will help you to shower, if I see the two of you playing in the bathroom, you guys are going to get it from me!"

 

Jiyong carried Yoonji in his arms before Yoona could start nagging, running into the master bedroom. Yoona sigh at the sight, shaking her head. Sometimes she wonders if she has two kids or three, Jiyong was still fooling around like a kid even though he is already a father of two.

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

"Halmeoni!" Yoonji shouted the moment the door was open, running straight into Mrs. Kwon's arms.

 

"Aigoo, our little puppy is here~" Mrs. Kwon smiled, "Come in, it must be cold outside!"

 

Rae-o struggled out of Jiyong's arms and went running all around the house, Kwon's place was well decorated with Christmas decorations and the entire house was filled with the aroma of Christmas dishes. Yoonjun was fascinated by the light decorations around the house and was busy looking around.

 

"Our princess~" Mr. Kwon carried Yoonji, "Have you been listening to Appa and Omma? You have to be a good kid to receive presents later~"

 

"Of course Harabeoji!" Yoonji planted a kiss on his cheek, "I have been helping Omma out! But Yoonjun did not listen to Omma, he keeps on crying~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter