Epilogue

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost 3 years ever since that news. During Yoona's first trimester, she was still going to work as usual much to Jiyong's dismay. As soon as Yoona hit her second trimester, Jiyong insisted her to take a break from her job and she had excuses to rebut that idea. 

 

Jiyong's apartment was once filled with art pieces but as the baby grew up and started to crawl around, learning how to walk, Yoona requested him to remove those art pieces which were framed and lying against the walls. Jiyong was kinda sad at first but he had no choice since it was the best decision for their child. 

 

Kwon Yoonji, aged 3. You guys don't know how happy Jiyong was when the doctor told them that it's a girl. Jiyong was over the moon and Yoona knew he for sure is going to be a daughter pabo. True to what Yoona had predicted, Jiyong was head over heels for his own daughter. Yoona was wondering if their daughter had replaced her in Jiyong's heart. She knew she shouldn't be thinking this way, Yoonji is their child and she loves her very much, but sometimes she can't help but think it that way. 

 

"Are you going to let her continue crying?" Jiyong asked and was wearing a worried expression. 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was relaxed, sitting against the headboard, reading her favorite novel. It was night time and the couple was getting ready for bed. Yoonji's cries could be heard in the entire apartment, calling for her mummy from her room. It was about time and Yoona wanted to train Yoonji to be able to sleep by herself in her own room but it seemed like it's not going well. 

 

But, it's too early to come to a conclusion as it had only been 3 days but Jiyong was about to go crazy, for not being able to do anything amongst his daughter's cries. 

 

"She needs to learn, Ji. It has only been 3 days!" Yoona shook her head, "She'd probably get used to it after a week." 

 

"But she's calling for you," Jiyong really wanted to run to Yoonji side now but Yoona wasn't budging. 

 

Jiyong waited for another 5 minutes but the cries continued and he couldn't take it anymore. He stepped out from the bed, going past the door and into Yoonji's room. His heart broke when he saw Yoonji sitting on her bed, still sobbing. 

 

No one could blame Jiyong, Yoonji was totally a replication of Yoona and that's one of the reasons why his defenses against Yoonji was so low, because he always sees Yoona in her. 

 

"Aigoo, our princess~" Jiyong scooped Yoonji in his arms, "Daddy is here so stop crying." 

 

"I want mummy, where's mummy?" Yoonji sobbed, "Why is daddy here?"

 

And that instantly broke Jiyong's heart, he was the one who came over to calm her down but she was looking for her mummy who was having her own time, reading a novel. Even asking him why he was here, Jiyong wanted to dig a hole and hide inside. 

 

"Our Yoonji should get some sleep?" Yoonji was probably tired and was resting her cheeks on Jiyong's shoulders. 

 

"I want to sleep with mummy!" Yoonji demanded. 

 

She raised her head and looked at Jiyong with her pair of doe eyes which was an exact replica of Yoona's. Jiyong admitted defeat there and then. Even at the age of 3, Yoonji can speak really well compared to her peers and of course, she's bilingual as well which surprises most people.

 

Jiyong carried Yoonji out of her room, slowly opening the door to the master bedroom. Yoona heard the door unlocking and directed her attention to the door, only to see Jiyong carrying Yoonji in his arms with an apologetic smile while she let out a cheeky grin. 

 

Yoona sighed in defeat, there went her plan. It would never work when there's Jiyong around, he just pampers Yoonji too much. 

 

"Kwon Yoonji." Yoona called out and Yoonji immediately pouted, "What did you promise mummy in the morning?" 

 

Yoonji was struggling to get out of Jiyong's embrace and when Jiyong put her down, she waddled her way to Yoona, trying her best to get up the bed which was slightly too high for her. When she managed to get up with a little help from Jiyong by pushing her little , she immediately went to wrap her little arms around Yoona's neck.

 

"I want to sleep with mummy! My room is too dark! I'm scared!" 

 

Yoona didn't forget to glare at Jiyong before lightly hitting on Yoonji's . 

 

"It's all your daddy's fault that my plan never once worked," Yoona took a look at the time and it was way past Yoonji's bedtime and decided to let it off this time. "Even Rae-oh is sleeping in his own bed, Yoonji is a big girl and can surely do that too." 

 

That was Yoona's last chance and it ended up failing miserably with just one sentence from Yoonji. 

 

"But Rae-oh is a dog and I am a human!" Yoonji said it like a little adult, "Daddy taught me that the other day." 

 

Yoona raised her hands in defeat and was washing her hands off this matter. Glaring at Jiyong who was giggling as he made his way to the bed. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, if this happens again, you'll be the one sleeping on the floor!"

 

"Mummy," Yoonji did not sense the situation and asked innocently, "Does that means I can sleep beside you if daddy were to sleep on the floor?"

 

After hearing their daughter's question, Jiyong's expression turned dark and Yoona burst out laughing, giving her a smooch on the cheeks.

 

"Aigoo! Why are you so smart? Whose daughter is this?" Yoona cheered, causing Yoonji to giggle.

 

"Mummy's daughter!"

 

Jiyong was speechless looking at the duo, no matter how much he dotes on Yoonji, Yoonji's number one is still Yoona. Jiyong's probably the third behind Rae-oh.

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

After Yoonji was born, both of their lives practically revolved around her. Jiyong was still busy at work and over the 3 years, he has become even more successful than he already was. While Jiyong was busy at work, Yoona was busy taking care of Yoonji and she knew she was not going back to work until Yoonji turns 7 or so. Hence, that probably explained why Yoonji was closer to Yoona but that cheeky daughter of Yoona and Jiyong sure know how to take sides that was beneficial to her.

 

While parenting, there is always someone who has to be the 'devil' and another as the 'angel'. In this little family, it's clear isn't it? Jiyong being the daughter pabo wouldn't bear to even raise his voice at Yoonji even though sometimes it's really Yoonji's mistakes. Sometimes Yoona couldn't take it and since she couldn't released her anger at Yoonji, Jiyong shall be the one blocking it.

 

"Yeobo~"

 

Jiyong just came back from Yoonji's room and saw that she was getting punished by Yoona, by sitting on her little cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter