Chapter Sixteen

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Yoona got back home from the hospital, she did her last round of packing. 

 

 

 

Her flight was at 6 am and by the time she finished packing, it was already 2:30 am. There was no point to head to bed at this timing since she needed to be at the airport by 4 am. 

 

 

 

She headed down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She was surprised to see her sister in the living room, lying on the couch. 

 

 

 

"Unnie?" She called out. "Why aren't you asleep?"

 

 

 

Yoona headed into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee before joining her sister on the couch. 

 

 

 

"You're leaving soon?"

 

 

 

"Yeah," She took a sip. "I'm going to the hospital once more before heading to the airport."

 

 

 

"Yah, can I ask you something?"

 

 

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

 

 

"How do you know Jiyong will be awake?" Yoonjung smiled. "Don't you think everything is too coincidental? You barely finished packing and Jiyong is awake."

 

 

 

Yoona let out a laugh. 

 

 

 

"And now, you're heading to Paris in less than 5 hours." 

 

 

 

"It's pure coincidental," She smiled. "But my eyelids were twitching non-stop the entire day. I almost thought something bad was about to happen."

 

 

 

"Are you not going to give a little more thought about going to Paris?" Yoonjung was trying to make her stay. "What about Jiyong? He just woke up! How upset will he be when he hear the news?"

 

 

 

"H-He will be alright. He has you guys!" Yoona was fiddling with her fingers. "If Jiyong was to know, I think my plans will vanish."

 

 

 

"How I wish that will happen instead." Yoonjung sighed.

 

 

 

"Aw Unnie," Yoona hugged her. "I promise I will take care of myself! Don't be too worried!" 

 

 

 

Yoonjung shook her head, patting on her back. 

 

 

 

"You're heading to the hospital now? How are you going to carry all those luggages to the hospital?"

 

 

 

"I'll drive there," Yoona thought for a bit. "Unnie, I'll leave my car key at Jiyong's ward. Can you drive it back tomorrow?"

 

 

 

"You'll grab a cab from the hospital?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, I guess that's the best choice."

 

 

 

"Are you sure you're not going to tell Jiyong?"

 

 

 

"If he's awake later, I will tell him." Yoona was on the stairs. "But if he's not, he'll know it tomorrow once he surfs the internet."

 

 

 

"Have a safe flight Im, you better give us a call immediately once you arrive in Paris."

 

 

 

"Bye Unnie! I will miss you!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter