Chapter Eighteen

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona?" Changwook turned his head to the sound of noise.

 

 

His eyes went wide open and immediately stood up from his seat.

 

 

"I can't believe I'm meeting you here in Paris!" Yoona shrieked.

 

 

Yoona was so happy to see a familiar face in Paris.

 

 

"How's life in Paris?" Changwook gave her a friendly hug. "You didn't know I'm was heading to Paris?"

 

 

"Good!" Yoona smiled. "Am I supposed to know?"

 

 

"It's all over the news!" Changwook laughed. "Even though I am not sure why are they making a big fuss out of it."

 

 

"I am sure I am on one of the headlines too." Yoona joked and commented. "Ji Changwook heading to Paris to find Im Yoona?"

 

 

"You are so full of yourself!"

 

 

"Okay, shall not disturb you." Yoona gave a polite smile to his friends. "We should meet up for a meal!"

 

 

"Sure thing."

 

 

"See you soon, Oppa."

 

 

With thatx Yoona headed back to her table with the three girls looking at her teasingly.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Isn't that Ji Changwook?" Wendy's eyes shot wide open. "Why is he here in Paris?"

 

 

"He's here to look for you?!"

 

 

"Oh nos, where is Kwon Jiyong?"

 

 

"So he's your pick?"

 

 

"No." The girls started to bombard Yoona with questions as soon as she got back. "Since when are you guys so interested in my love life?"

 

 

"We are always curious! How does it feel like to be in the circle of rich tycoons?" Tiffany questioned.

 

 

"And how does it feels to have more than one suitors!" Jessica added.

 

 

"They are not chasing me, close friends."

 

 

"As if!"

 

 

Yoona shook her head and went back to her desserts. Yoona wasn't wrong, the two guys had yet to openly confess.

 

 

"I am telling the truth! You know how news likes to stir to get views or using the titles as click baits."

 

 

"Who are you closer to?"

 

 

"Both give different feelings. Changwook is a comfortable friend that I can joke with while Jiyong feels more like a family."

 

 

"What if both of them confess at the same time, who will you pick?"

 

 

All the girls were staring at Yoona curiously; they never once had a girl's talk with Yoona.

 

 

"I will let you guys know once I have accepted any!" Yoona announced, laughing at their expressions.

 

 

The girls just rolled their eyes, diverting their attention back to the desserts.

 

 

Deep inside, Yoona already has the answer.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

A couple of days later, Jiyong arrived in Paris along with Mino.

 


Unlike Jiyong, Mino didn't seem very happy to be here.

 

 

"Hyung, so why did you push forward the trip?" Mino was grumbling as soon as they got off the plane.

 

 

He had been asking about it since they were in Seoul, but up till now, he still hadn't gotten an answer.

 

 

"You need to stop talking."

 

 

"Because of this trip, I'm going to miss Jason's art exhibition!" Mino was disappointed. "It was so hard to grab ahold of that ticket."

 

 

"I wouldn't charge you an entry fee for my exhibition." Jiyong smirked. "How does that sound?"

 

 

"Hyung! I have seen your artwork since the beginning! Do you think I still have to go down to the art exhibition?"

 

 

"Stop whining like a kid." Jiyong shook his head and immediately thought of someone.

 

 

That's probably why Mino and Yoona can click on so well.

 

 

"Since we are in Paris, I should give Yoona Noona a call!" Mino suddenly got excited at the thought of that. "I'll make her buy me the most expensive meal!"

 

 

"I can buy you one too," Jiyong put his arms around Mino. "Let's go for dinner."

 

 

"Yoona Noona knows Paris better than you!"

 

 

Yoona knocked off from work at 6 pm sharp, driving her way to pick someone up.

 

 

"Hey Oppa!" Yoona wound down the tinted window.

 

 

"Hey!" Changwook was slightly startled as he was waiting at the roadside in front of his office.

 

 

The day where Yoona met Changwook at Girafe, she texted him that night, initiating a dinner.

 

 

"Sorry for the trouble, the car isn't ready yet."

 

 

Since Changwook just arrived in Paris, it would take a few days for him to get his car in Paris.

 

 

"Nah, it's on the way anyway." Yoona smiled. "Any cravings?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter